Mad For Nothing

Mad For Nothing

Here we are... Kim and I...

With the both of us stealing glances at each other... I’m starting to wonder what she’s thinking...

None of us are talking cause we both know it will only lead to screaming... I don’t want to scream at her, she’s too fragile... so I just shut my mouth...

And now...

I’m yelling over her and she’s yelling over me... I just couldn’t believe this... And guess what? This just means that none of us is listening...

To make things worse, I don’t even remember why we’re fighting.... Goddamnit!!! Why are we fighting?!?!

It seems to me that we’re for mad for nothing… fighting for nothing.... I even made her cry and now we’re both crying for nothing...

But, I’m not going to let her go for nothing... She’s special for me... I love her and I know she loves me back.

I must admit that we don’t have a perfect relationship. We did have little fights but we always kiss and make up... 
Our relationship is a sunny one and I knew it was going to rain someday... I thought it was just going to drizzle.... I never expected it to be a stormy one!!!

We screamed at each other for a long time now and her sweet soft voice is getting hoarse.

I was so worried that I’m hurting her but what got me upset was her accusing me of random stuff... She’s asking me questions that she already knew the answers to...

Our fight is getting worse and worse....

Neither of us are winning or losing....

I was starting to wonder what happened to our promise... I could just remember the day when we made that promise.....

*FLASHBACK*

“Ge, baby, we should promise that whatever happens, we’re going to work things out, okay?” she said.

I cupped her face, looked at her cute chinky eyes and said “I promise you that baby... You know that I really love you that I would do ANYTHING” I told her emphasizing the word ANYTHING and with that, I winked at her.

She let out a giggle that I adore so much... I knew that she remembered the days when I was still courting her and all the trouble I’ve gone through just trying to impress her...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I sighed just thinking about it...

And now we’ve fallen to this place where both of us are breaking down... I’m trying so hard not to let her go...

I know there’s nothing perfect... And I actually thought that our love was... but now, it’s not...

Before the night could end, I totally broke her heart to pieces...

But my heart is breaking double or even triple times of how much she’s breaking....

Seeing her with puffy eyes and walking out was the hardest part to witness...

So without any second thought............ I ran to her and hugged her with all my might.... I thought she was going to push me but instead, she hugged me back.

We hugged each other for what seems like forever....

“Sssshhh... Baby....” She was sobbing again and I was trying to calm her down.

“Kimmy... Baby.... I’m really sorry,” I told her after we parted from the hug.

“I really love you Kim and I don’t want to let you go... And I don't think I can... I don’t know what will happen If I lose you...”

“Gerald.....” She interrupted me and looked at me with blank expression.

‘Oh no! She’s going to break up with me!’ that thought popped to my head when I looked at her.

“Kimmy please.... Let’s give US another chance” I looked at her and kneeled in front of her with pleading eyes.

“Gerald...” still with no expressions.

Now we got to this thing where I beg her and she keeps interrupting me by calling my name expressionlessly... She probably got sick of it that she did something that caught me in surprise........

She pulled my collar... Making our faces only about 1 cm apart and our body touching each other.... I can feel her breathing.... I could smell her gorgeous smell.... And I could feel her heart beating.... Our faces were getting closer and closer..... And with that, WE KISSED....

The rest of the night was HISTORY...... and it was a good one ;)

**the next day**

I opened my eyes finding a gorgeous lady in my arms.... I just looked at her sleeping face... God!!! I love her so damn much!!!!

With the tempting sensation, I kissed her temple...... and chuckled....

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me who was still chuckling.

She had curiosity in her eyes and asked, ”Babe why are you laughing?”

I smiled and said, “Nothing baby.... I just remembered that I never really knew why we were fighting.”

She giggled, “You know what? Me too (laugh)... That was stupid of us... We were fighting for nothing.”

I laughed, “I think that’s just how it goes baby.”

I turned serious and lifted her chin up making both of us look at each other. “Kim, baby, I love you and I always will... FOREVER AND EVER”

“I love you too babe..... ALWAYS AND FOREVER”

**Inspired by MAD by Ne-Yo**