The Zero.

Yesung's Zero

 

“That’s it! I’m sick and tired of people mocking my failed dance attempts! I need to improve on my dancing skills and you are going to help me!” Ryeowook pointed a skinny finger in my direction, going an octave higher on the last ‘me’. 

I looked at Ryeowook, then at Ddangkoma. This boy has gone crazy! Asking me to help him with his dancing skills; has he seen the clips going around in youtube of my spastic dancing? I’m almost about to be crowned and there he is asking ME for help? Being away from home has made him as mad as Kyu when he is slaying aliens in Starcraft. 

“Urm, Wookie, not that I don’t want to help. I’m not a great dancer myself. There’s a reason why LSM gave me the name of Yesung you know? I CANNOT DANCE. I SING.”

Wookie rolled his eyes, “Hyung, I didn’t mean to ask YOU to teach me! I wanted you to help me persuade Sungmin hyung or Eunhyuk hyung to teach me.”

“Oh.” Phew.

“So? Will you help meeeeeeeee?” Ryeowook looked at me with his professional cute look. 

ARGH! NOT AGAIN! Don’t look at him in the eye Kim Jong Woon, DO NOT LOOK AT HIM! Darn it. I peeked. 

“Fine, I’ll see what I can do.”

“Yesungie hyung! You are the best! I’ll cook you some noodles with sweet potatoes!” Ryeowook skipped out of the room in glee. 

I looked at Ddangkoma, hoping that he'll give me some sympathy. He blinked at me. Twice. Not helping Ddangkoma!

Ryeowook 1 : Yesung 0

***

“You owe me big time Yesung. You know how much agony I was in just now? And that evil magnae was NOT helping; snickering all the time at the back of the practice room. And I do not think it was because he managed to slay aliens.”

“Sorry Sungmin. I did promise that I’ll help him, and I thought you’ll be the best teacher for him.”

“Whatever. I have a headache now so I’m going to rest. You owe me a nice dinner at a posh restaurant. Macdonald’s is NOT posh I tell you.” Sungmin stormed back into his room.

I deflated. 

Sungmin 1 : Yesung 0

Who do I turn to now?

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun! Get out of the room if you want to slay aliens. I NEED REST! GET OUT NOW!” The door slammed loudly and the magnae walked out of their room.

What choice did I have? 

“Urm, Kyuhyunnie?”

“In case you can’t tell, I’m playing a game here and gamekyu DOES NOT like to be interrupted. So go away.” 

“Okay. I’m sorry.” I deflated once again. That magnae is so impudent! But he actually looks scary sometimes. I shall not risk getting my gorgeous face mashed in. 

Kyuhyun 1 : Yesung 0

I walked past Eunhyuk’s room. Wait… maybe the kind ex-monkey will help Ryeowook! 

“Eunhyuk? Can hyung come in?”

“Oh, hyung! Need a favour? Lemme guess, Ryeowook wants to improve on his dancing skills?”

“Are you psychic?”

“Yep.”

“Ah… So, will you help?”

“No.”

Eunhyuk 1 : Yesung 0

***

“Wookie? Do you want to learn my spazzy dance? Or octopus dance? I’ve decided to teach you personally.”

“HYUNG! You promised you’ll get other people to help!”

“I know! But the name Yesung comes with the word FAIL. So I’ve failed in finding you a teacher Wookie.”

“Hmph. I knew that this will happen. So I asked Zhoumi hyung. And he said he’ll teach me his ‘Gentleman Mimi’ dance! Apparently he 
got the idea from Lady Gaga.”

“Oh.” 

Zhoumi 1 : Yesung 0

“I need to sleep now, cos I need energy to learn well tomorrow. If you want to talk to Ddangkoma, please do it outside. Night 
hyung!” Ryeowook flashed a cute smile at me.

I deflated for the third time today and brought Ddangkoma to the living room. 

Ryeowook 2 : Yesung 0

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

This is more of a drabble than a fanfic. It is a little different from my standard writing style but this is written when I first started writing fanfics.

And also, 99.9% is written by my sis. I just made some input of plot.

Love you all~ *hands out cookies*

 

P.S. I'll try a update for Eternal Flame but currently undergoing a Writers' Block now... :(