Chapter 2: My first night in Seoul

Dancing With This Thing Called Love [A Teen Top Fanfic] (Not Finished)

When I got to Korea, the airport was crowded I pushed my way through the crowd. I looked around for my name on a board, but, I didn't see it. I sat in a seat for four hours watching and waiting. Still nothing. A boy sat beside me and whispered to himself in Korean. I looked at him and figured that I could just walk there. "Excuse me, do you speak English?" he looked at me and nodded. "Could you tell me where I could find Top Media's headquarters?" He looked at me and just scowled. "You're the girl I'm supposed to mentor for the summer?" he said with a sour tone. I looked at him, he looked pretty young to be a professional choreographer. But, I nodded. He sighed and stood up. " My name is Choi Jong Hyun. I'm your mentor, welcome to Korea." he said unexcitedly and gave a small weak bow. I smiled a bit. "My name is Sophia. It's nice to meet you." he just looked at me. "Yeah, okay.. Come on." he snapped at me and took my bags. I followed him out to a taxi and we got inside. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and looked at it, checking if Scott had messaged me on Kik yet... But, he hadn't. I sighed and put it back in my pocket then looked up at Choi. " Hey Choi... " I started. "Call me Changjo.." he cut me off, he was looking out the window. "O-okay... Changjo... How far is the building, will I get a chance to rest first..? I'm awfully tired..." he looked at me coldly. "It's about 1/2 an hour away and yes. We start tomorrow morning at 6:45 am. Don't be late or you will regret it." he turned back to the window. I looked down and plugged my headphones back in and started playing music. I sat back and closed my eyes. When I opened them again we had stopped and Choi was grabbing my belongings for me. I reached for my bag and so did he, our hands touched. He scowled and I pulled my hand away quickly. I blushed and opened my door and climbed out. I looked up at the tall building. "Wow.. This place is beautiful.." I said in amazement. "You would've seen more if you weren't asleep in the car." he said slamming the door. I scowled and slammed my door too. I was getting very tired of his attitude very fast. We walked up to the doors. Inside was very busy. He took hold of my arm and pulled me through the people. He was yanking and jerking. "OW!" I said loudly, but, he didn't seem to care. When we got upstairs we walked into a room with 3 other people. All guys. "Great..." I whispered to myself. Changjo looked around, "Where's Ricky and Neil?" he said looking around. The guys shrugged except for the one sitting agains the wall texting. "Okay... this is Sophia... The girl I will be mentoring." one of them (Chunji) snickered and said "More like tormenting!" I looked at him and giggled. He gave a flirty lip-bite smile. I blushed. Changjo looked at him and stepped in front of me. "Anyway, she'll be staying in the living room. Don't bother her. She gets the smaller bathroom." he said firmly and seriously. (Chunji) laughed and said "Why can't she just sleep in my room?" the rest of them laughed. (CAP) one of them laughed, looking at Chunji and said "Because Chunji, we know what happens when a girl stays in your room." My blush grew deeper. Changjo's face twisted in anger. "She is going to sleep with Lee since he's the only one I can trust..." Changjo said looking at the guy texting on his phone. "Hmm..?" he said looking up at me for the first time. He held his gaze for about 8 seconds before looking at Changjo. "Who's she...?" He looked at me, his eyes looking me up and down. I began to blush as I watched his eyes. "Weren't you listening? Her name is Sophia, the student. Come on. Don't just sit her, take her to your room." Changjo said hold my bags up to him, L.Joe looked confused, but, L.Joe stood up and took the bags. He was significantly taller than me. He started walking and looked down at me as he passed. He got to the door, I was still admiring him at this point. He looked back at me "Are you coming?" he asked. I started to move forward and I looked down as I walked. From behind me Changjo gave L.Joe a 'You better not' kind of look. We walked down the hallway in silence. He led me into his room, it was slightly messy, but, it was nothing more but a few shirts on the floor. His room was huge. There was a huge flat screen tv on the wall beside the door we entered. On the wall to the left the bed came out, it was at least a queen sized bed. He put my bags beside the couch which was opposite of the bed. "Uh...this couch pulls out...into like...a bed..." he said not looking at me. "Alright." I said making an innocent face at him. He looked over at me slowly then laughed when he saw my face. "Cute." he said sarcastically. "Pffft, I know I am." I said jokingly. "Well someone's conceited." he laughed. "Is it conceited if it's true?" I laughed too. We both smiled at each other and walked out of the room. "What time is it?" L.Joe asked me. Almost 21:50 (9:50 pm)." I said pulling out my phone. Then, something happened. 'NEW KIK MESSAGE' My phone said. I quickly unlocked it and then pulled open the Kik app. It was a message from my friend Samantha... I opened it. It was a picture of Scott... Holding hands with his "ex-girlfriend"(Secretly taken from behind) She said that the other girl said it was their 5 month anniversary... They were going to see a movie. Scott and I had been dating for 6 months... Tears automatically began to fall. Not because I lost him, not because he wasn't mine... But, because I gave so much of my time, energy, and effort to that jerk face. I turned back and ran to the door. L.Joe heard my footsteps and turned. "Hey! Where are you going?" he asked following. I looked up at him with teary eyes and said "I just need some time al-" he cut me off. "Don't you dare say alone. A pretty girl like you doesn't deserve to be alone when she cries." I blushed and it felt somehow like the tears magically got right back into my eyes. I suddenly didn't feel sad anymore. I hugged him. When I let go I looked up at him and his cheeks were lightly flushed. I hugged him again. Then from behind L.Joe I heard yelling, it sounded like Changjo. L.Joe turned. "Hey! Hands off. She's not here for some summer romance. She's here to dance." Changjo said firmly. "Oh Changjo, you're just jealous that she doesn't like you." I blushed and looked and Changjo. He was blushing and he looked at me like he was hoping I didn't hear. He made a frustrated face and walked the other way and said "Just for that, practice starts 6:00 am sharp tomorrow!". He walked into a room and slammed the door. I looked at L.Joe and I shook my head. "Why would you even say that?" I didn't give him time to answer and I walked away. I went into the room and slammed the door. I angrily plugged in my headphones and blasted music into my ears then I flopped on the couch. I ended up falling asleep like that.