Summer Of Love

Summer Of Love

Lee Hyukjae grumbled to himself as he stalked down the school hallway.

It was Valentine's Day today and everyone who got a Valentine had taken to wearing a paper heart badge on their uniform, just so they could grab to the people that didn't have any.

Hyukjae was not impressed when he found every one of his friends had one.

His oldest hyung Park Jungsoo had one haphazardly attached to his shirt, blushing furiously and holding hands with a boy from the boxing team, Kim Youngwoon, and Hyukjae grit his teeth.

It was nice that Jungsoo finally found someone, but did he have to do it if front of him?

Of all people he should know what this day meant to Hyukjae.

After all, this day a year ago is when the love of his life left him. Lee Donghae.

"Henry? Even you?" Hyukjae asked sitting down next to his Canadian frien who had a badge on his sleeve.

"Ah, ne," Henry smiled.

"Amber?"

Henry shook his head. "I was going to give my Valentine to Amber but then...someone got to me first,"

Henry looked up as a Chinese boy approached them, a smittien look on his face. 

"Zhou Mi gege," Henry smiled.

"My mochi, how are you liking my present?" Zhou Mi asked pecking Henry's lips and sitting down.

Hyukaje sighed and turned away to his other friend Heechul.

"Hyung you too?!" Hyukjae cried. Even the Ice Prince Kim Heechul got with someone?!

"Well duh me too, look at me Hyukjae. Who would let all this stay single for long?" Heechul said.

"Who's the possibly unlucky guy and/or girl?" Hyukjae asked.

Heechul glared but pointed to the cafeteria line up. "Hangeng. You know that new kid? From China, Zhou Mi's cousin actually which is how I knew about him and Henry before it happened. y isn't he?"

"Not my type..."

"Well of course not, you don't have taste." Heechul said simply waving over the Chinese teen.

Hyukjae pouted and sighed.

Even the awkward Jongwoon had his new boyfriend in his lap, feeding him cheese from France he'd gotten imported.

Ryeowook couldn't get any more red.

"Yah, monkey."

"Ne hyung?" Hyukjae sighed.

"Look behind you,"

Hyukjae turned his head and saw Donghae standing with his head bowed and a bunch of flowers held out to him, a pretty pink card attached.

Hyukjae took off the card and read it.

Hyukkie I'm so sorry I left you, but my umma found out abotu us and got very angry

And I realised I was ashamed of you, not of you but of what I was

I was scared

But now I know I'm not scared anymore. I want to stand on the roof and scream to the wholw world what you are to me

Because no one else matters anymore, just you and me

I love you Hyukjae, please take me back?

"Oh Hae..." Hyukjae looked up, tears in his eyes, to see the sad looking fish staring back at him.

"So...what do you say Hyukkie?" Dognahe asked.

"Of course I'll take you back! I love you!" Hyukjae threw himself into Donghae's arms and they kissed.

Heechul wolf whistled.

"Get a room please," Hankyung said.

Donghae pulled Hyukjae up onto the table and yelled, "I, Lee Donghae, love Lee Hyukjae forever! And if any of you have a problem with that, I'll kick your teeth in!"

Hyukjae blushed and pulled Donghae close.