New Student!

I will show you, ANOTHER ME

[A/N] I am so sorry for not updating recently!! TT_TT school related stuff is making go GooGooGaGa!
Also sorry for a short chapter!! WUUAHHHH I AM SO SORRY );
hope you enjoy reading though...




 

 

The next day at work passes by normally as usual. Except that the restaurant and the petrol station is exceptionally crowded today. Most probably because today’s a public holiday hence many household rare families bonding time. However, others that known you for sometime in your work place would have noticed that you are exceptionally happy and hard working today. It’s like something or rather SOMEONE gave you an extra boost of energy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day when school officially reopens came fast. The school is especially crowded and noisy today. Friends sharing their own overseas trip experience, their part time jobs and everything else. You walked to a quiet staircase and sat on it. To you, school is familiar yet also unfamiliar place. Being a year 2 student, you pretty much know the way around the school. However, it’s the people here that made you feel out of place… You frequently get the feeling that you’re an outcast. Friends? You didn’t really have that.

When it’s time class is starting soon, you dragged your body towards the classroom.


“Good morning, my students!” Mrs Lee, the mathematics teacher, greeted, “Welcome back to school after a long break! Hope all of you had rest well over the holiday! Today before we start our lesson, I would like to introduce you to a new student. Come in and make an introduction!”

“Hello, my name is Jung Byunghee! Nice to meet all of you!”
Having a male’s voice doing the introduction, it made some girls perked their ears and bob their head up, including yours.

*JUNG BYUNG-HEE!?* You exclaimed mentally, *It’s really him! It must be destiny!*

His introduction caused a small commotion in the class.
“He's hot! Kekekeke!”
“Look at all those veins on his arm! I bet he have 'chocolate' on his body”
“Damn! Another competitor for girls?!”



“Alright! Let’s welcome byunghee to join our class! Byunghee, please take a seat beside…” Mrs Lee scans through the class for a vacant seat, “Lee Dahae!” Mrs Lee commanded while pointing to my direction.
From byunghee’s expression, you could see that he was as shock as you to find you in this school that he just transferred in.

“Hey! So we meet again!” Byunghee pointed out before taking his seat, I didn't expect to meet you here! Good to already have friends in a new school!

*Me? His friend?* you smile at the thought although you kinda want something.... more.