Maybe cinema?

Hi, I'm a surgeon.

- Yah! Doctor Park! - Soo Young tries to wake her friend up from dreamland. - Why are you daydreaming? New patient wants you to come.

- What's with him? - she lifts her head up from the notes. 

- He's complaining, because one of nurses don't want to allow him to leave a room. 

- Both of his legs are broken, isn't it normal that he shouldn't do it? - Ha Na sighs. - Tell him that I'll tie him to a bed if he dare to leave a room.

- Eun Ji! - Soo Young calls an apprentice. - Patient from room no. 512, tell him that he can't.

A nurse sits near to a surgeon.

- How is your mom? - Ha Na asks. 

- It's getting worse, you know? Her back hurts and she's crying when nobody's watching. It's serious, Ha Na-yah, why don't you-

- What can I do? 

- She's in a clinic. Doctors say that she's getting better, but I don't believe them. I see people who're suffering everyday. They want a better tomorrow, but they slowly lost their hope. She's the same. 

- What's with your dad?

- He's in Japan. They don't have a fortune, but her treatment costs a lot. Me, my brother... we want to help them, but our parents think that we have our own life and they don't want our money. It worries us.

- I see, but I don't kow how can I help your mom. I'm sorry-

- I get it. Ah so! What's with your daydreaming? - a nurse comes closer. - What were you thinking about? Man? Is he good-looking?

Ha Na blushes.

- I don't know. It was just an sms... but you know? He must to know me, because he asked me if I'm a doctor... It was weird - Ha Na's saying, but Soo Young already knows who can it be.

Someone who used her phone yesterday.

Someone whose phone was ringing half of night.

- I need to make a call, excuse me - she says and leaves a surprised doctor.

 

Neh, noona?

Are you working?

Nope, I've a break. Feel free to talk.

Pabo.

What?

You're an idiot. How can you write to her in the middle of night?

W-what?

Oh, I tought that you hate her. What's with you?

I don't know what are you talking about. I-

And she's older than you, don't you know? 

Soo Young noona, you should write some-

Myung Soo, it's really childlish. You used me!

It's not like th-

Don't act. I know everything.

I have to go. 

 

~~~

 

Myung Soo's looking at the wall and thinking.

'Should I do something?'

- Myung Soo! - Sung Yeol calls him. He turns back and sees his friend's smiling face.

- I need you, my mate - he says and smirks.

 

~~~

 

- So I have to go out with your sister? - Sung Yeol' thinking about his mate's idea. - Why?

- It's complicated - Myungsoo replied. - There's no need to explain everything. Okay, so... just go to her and say, that you have four tickets to cinema and you want to go out with her. And tell her, that she can take somebody with her. 

- I don't understand-

- Idiot, tell her, that you are too shy to go alone, so you want her to take, for example, Ha Na. I don't know, just something-

- Ah, I get it. It's Ha Na. She's a point. A girl... Is she pretty? Older? Younger?

- Wait for them near to hospital's gate, about 9 PM. Allright?

- Neh, sir - he chuckles and goes away.

 

~~~

 

- Hi there, Soo Young-ah - a woman hears familiar voice. She looks in owner's direcion and her face lights up immediately.

- Sung Yeol-ah! - she shouts all happy and runs to boy. He smirks and hugs her tightly. - Oh, I missed you so much! Where were you-

- It doesn't matter right now, right? How are you? Is my sister healthy? Do you eat well? - he her hair with love. 

- Yeah, I'm allright - she replies and put nose in his shirt. Then she feels as someone taps her shoulder. - Ah, sorry! - she moves away from a boy. - This is my friend, Park Ha Na. And this is my brother's friend, Lee Sung Yeol. 

- Nice to meet you, Ha Na-ssi - he bows and kisses her hand.

- Yeah, nice to meet you too, Sung Yeol-ssi - she also bows with smile on her face. 

- Sung Yeol-ah, what are you doing here? 

- I have four tickets to cinema and I wonder if you want to go with me - he shows them his gummy smile. 

- Of course! But what about this two tickets? - Sung Yeol points at Ha Na.

- Maybe we can take your pretty friend? - Ha Na blushes after hearing a compliment.

- Neh, I can go... 

- Perfect! Tomorrow, 9 PM, near to the cinema?

- But what about the last ticket? - Soo Young asks again.

- You will see - he says and waves goodbye to the girls.