I'm Mrs. Park

Hi, I'm a surgeon.

- What is going on? - Ha Na asks one of paramedics.

- Little girl. There was an accident and her legs and one arm are broken. We're not sure, but I think that her pelvis is also broken - Byung Hun, young man with blond hair and bright smile, says. Right now, she can see only his worried eyes. Last time, when she asked him why he became a paramedic he answered that he loves people. It's just pure feeling. And right now she can see how much he want this little girl to be health.
- Operation theatre, right now! - Ha Na commends and a moment later they are fighting for her life. Seconds are passing, little princess are sleeping, but young, tired after all week, woman is working, working for her money, for the better future, for all her life, but what the most important - for the better future of this pretty princess.
 
 
~~~
 
 
- Perfect, Mrs. Park - one of nurses says. Ha Na, looking at her patient, smiles to older woman. She takes off the gloves and asks:
- Were there other people? In this car?
- Neh - other doctor, named Lee Hyun Seok, replies. - There was one woman, I think 60 years old, maybe older. Probably her - he point at little girl - grandmother. By the way, this girl's name is Kim Ye Rim, 7 years old. 
- I understand. There isn't anyone outside? 
- Yes, there is - Byung Hun walks in. - One young man. I had to calm him, he wanted to kill himself or something... weird. 
- Okay, thank you. I must talk to him - Ha Na says and goes to door. She sees young man, probably at her age.
- Good morning - she comes to the seat where he's sitting. - My name is Park Ha Na, i'm a surgeon at the children's ward-
- And so? - young man says with anger.
- And I want to ask you-
- Then stop - he stands up and goes away. Ha Na's looking at his back and wondering if it's maybe her patient's father. 
- It's late, Mrs. Park - she hears a familiar voice. 
- Neh, Byung Hun-ah. I'm hungry, what about you? - she smiles.
- Me too. What about date? - young paramedic asks. She just can't stand his lovely smile. She begins to laugh.
- You invites me like a teenager. Yah, Mr. Lee, I'm an adult! - she hits his chest while laughing.
- Of course, Mrs. Park - he replies and tries to hold her hand, but she suddenly says:
- I have to see what's about my little patient. Wait for me near the gate, okay? - she waves to him and goes to a hospital room. 
- I'll be waiting, even if I'll have to wait forever - he smiles to himself and goes to cloakroom.
 
 
~~~
 
 
- Hi, sleeping princess, wake up! 
- Huh? - Ha Na wipes her eyes and looks at guest. - Oh, Soo Young-ah! Your holiday is over?
- Yep, I'm ready for my hard work - young, pretty woman says. - I heard that you have new patient.
- Seven years old kid, a lot of bones are broken, but her condition is stable - she replies.
- Can I see her? - Soo Young asks.
- Of course - Ha Na gets up - You know? Yesterday, when her operation was over I wanted to see if there are her parents, but all I saw was- - She cuts when they go out of the room. - -this boy. I wonder if it's her father or something. But he was so... I couldn't even talk with him.
- He's her brother - Soo Young suddenly says. 
- What? - Ha Na can't believe her ears. And he didn't even wanted to see his sister?
- Yup. And he's also my brother.
- Yours... What?! 
- Come on - they come near to the boy.
- We've already met. Once again, I'm Park- 
- What's with my princess? - he asks Soo Young.
- I also don't know, but, you dumb boy, this woman wanted to tell you everyting. Just listen and don't act like this. - Soo Young says angrily. He only makes a face and everybody knows, that he don't care. 
- Ah... I'm Park Ha Na and I take care about your sister. She is alive, she have a lot of broken bones, she can't move and she must be under observation in our hospital, because I'm afraid about her internal organs. 
- I see - he replies, but doesn't look at surgeon. 
- Can we see her? - nurse asks. Ha Na nods and they enter the room. 
 
 
~~~
 
 
- You must really love your sister - Ha Na says when a nurse left the room. Young boy's looking at his little sleeping sister and he doesn't say a word. - I also have sister. She's older than me, but I love her very much-
- I don't care about your life - he cuts her sentence and leaves.
 

 

Hi there~~

I hope you like it! (: