Gross!

Grinding?! Gross!

 

As soon as Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Henry got down from the stage, Amber immediately kidnapped the only male of the small group. They went to a secluded room and made sure that no one saw them.

“What the hell was that, Henry?” Amber had her arms crossed and an eyebrow raised.

“What do you mean by that Amber?” Poor little Henry had no idea how hard it was for f(x) members to calm down Amber while watching their performance. They thought she was gonna snatch Henry from the stage and give him what she was currently giving him.

“All those grinding and such!! Do you know how gross it is to watch you do that?”

“Hey, calm down. They told me to do that.” Henry was smirking inside for he knows why all of this is happening.He sat at a chait nearby.

“They told you to do that dirty thing? What place do they think you’re at, a club?! Don’t you dare do that again.” Now Henry laughed at his dearest girlfriend.

“What? You think this is funny?”

“No, you are funny, Am. Just look at how you react just now.”

“I can’t understand you, Henry Lau.” He stood up and approached Amber, holding both of her cheeks.

“I didn’t expect you to be so adorable when you’re jealous.” Then he pecked Amber’s lips before she slapped his chest.

“Wh-who’s jealous?! Not me. No freaking way.” Amber’s face was beet red from embarassment.

“Okay, you’re not jealous because you said so.”

“What do you mean by you said so? You don’t agree with me, do you?!”

“I believe you. Don’t worry, next time I’ll only grind for you.” He kissed her again, longer this time. A smile crept on his face as Amber gave in to his expert kissing skills. When they broke apart for air, Amber whispered, “What you said earlier, that was really gross, you know.”

I’m in the mood for drabbles. heeheehee. Next one, I’ll probably write a fic about Amber’s pic of sleeping Snoopy. That pic really got deep into my feels!!! I love my otp… even though sometimes they make me feel deprived. I was smiling like a fool when I saw someone write “this ship sails itself” :”>

I’M A PROUD HENBER STAN !