Why Me Should Perform??

My New School

"Hey, stop it. Hey, hey,.. YAH!! don't drag me like this oppa. You make my shoes broken again. OPPA!!~" You scream but your brother still drag you like a sheep. You about to scream, but it's too embarassing in the middle of street around people out there. You feel curious, why your brother rush with his big bag and drag you into somewhere. You about arrived that your brother take you. You saw a huge stage in front of you, but you still confuse why you here. "Oppa, why you take me here?? You wanna invite me to see your performance?? Is there an idol too oppa?? Let me know, nae? You force your brother to answer it. He said "Well, my sis, you not gonna see our performance, but you need to perform at that stage." You shock and about to ran away, but sadly the guard watching you. So, you follow what your brother said. You look very tired,

 

-Your pov-

Thanks a lot big bro, you make a good decision without my permission. Urghh!!! why should I perform, I'm not an idol, so stupid. Why me?? WHY!!!!

-end pov-

"Here you go sis, wear this outfit. Palligeo!! nae?" He said while suggest another perfomer to be back up dancer for you. While,you wear the clothes at fitting room you start to plan how you can escape at there while wearing the outfit. You exactly change your clothes, and it's time to you find the exit area, sadly there was a body guard at there. Your plan ruin again, about a few minute your brother call you. "Hyejin-ssi, it's your turn now, get up on the stage." "Oppa, what should I perform?? I'm not ready yet. Can you get someone else? "  You whining infront your brother. Yor brother ignore you and drag you to the stage, but you can escape it. He call the bodyguard to catch you. "Not so fast young lady, i'm gonna fetch you now." The guard said. You run as fast as you can, till the guard don't spot you again. Suddenly someone grab you, and lift up you. "Hey, young lady, gotcha."  "Yah!! put me down, hello are you deaf?? Argh!!! Stop it, put me down now!!Sigh, it was a guard that wanna fetch you before. You can't do anything, because the guard too strong holding you, until he place you on the stage. You about nervous on the stage, although the show's not ready yet. The song had appear, and the stage about open. You exactly nervous at that time, suddenly you heard the rhytm of music that you've heard before, about the time, you start to sing and dance that song. ~Electric, electric shock....~ you body  and your feet start to move follow the rhytm. As the show was over, there so many audiences applaud for you, you look's very happy at that time and bow 90 degree for them.They shock about your talent just now, but then someone interview you, a guy with a fur coat, "Hey, you're good talented, what's your name?" "Park Hyejin." you said with excited tone. "Ok, Miss Park, why don't you join our school at Seoul? It's fun, you can get more friends there. He ask. "But, why me?? What if someone don't like me ?? "Of course we love you, you very talented, you shock my mind then. Please join our art school nae?"  You confuse now, "I'm.. umm.. er.."   "You should go that school sis, please?"  Your brother support you, and the rest of staff also agreed of it. They waiting your answer, your brother ask all audience, "Hey, can this girl join famous art school at Seoul?? any suggestion?" He ask them, they nodded and said,"That girl should join in that group, she so talented." Yeah~ I'm agree of it." They said. The guy that interview you ask you,  "So, you wanna join it?" "Absolutely YES!! I'm in." You said and hug your brother. All of them excited to heard it that you agreed of it.