It's My Crazy Love For You

Crazy Love

 

Nuga mwora haedo, you’re my crazy love

Michyeottdago haedo, just can’t get enough

Ireon naui mareul geudaen arajugettjyo

Baby, my heart beats for you

 

No matter what anybody says, you’re my crazy love

Though they say I’m crazy, just can’t get enough

I hope you will acknowledge my feelings

Baby, my heart beats for you

 

- Crazy Love, TVXQ

 

 

"Ya! Are you crazy? Seriously, though. Her?"

 

"Yep."

 

Lee Donghae sighs, "That girl, Kwon Boa. The biggest nerd at school and probably the most unpopular girl too. And you, Jung Yunho. The coolest, handsomest, and most popular guy at school that even some of the guys drool over you. You two together? A big no."

 

It's Yunho's turn to sigh, "Whatever you say, man."

 

They walk back to class and sit at the very back, to their assigned seats. Jung Yunho seriously can't take his eyes off the girl who sits to his left. He keeps staring at her, even after class has started.

 

He feels something hit him.

 

"Ya!" He mouths to Donghae who threw the crumpled piece of paper that hit him earlier.  

 

He picks up the paper and read it, 'You have definitely lost your mind, man.'

 

Yunho rolls his eyes, and crumple the paper again, throwing it with all his might towards Donghae's head.

 

"Man, seriously?!" Donghae mouths to him.

 

Yunho sticks out his tounge like a ten year old. Donghae rolls his eyes and turn his attention back to the class. Yunho laughs silently, also turning his attention to the lesson. Little did he know that Kwon Boa was watching him, with a little smile on her face.

 

Kwon Boa has liked Jung Yunho since the first time she saw him. That is, at the first day of school. The same thing has happened to Yunho, but unfortunately, Boa doesn't know that.

 

Boa always think and know that Yunho is definitely out of her league. He is way too good for her.

 

Jung Yunho braces himself, he's going to talk to Boa. He has to. Yeah, he's going to.

 

He walks forward towards her, who is fiddling with her locker door.

 

Yunho can feel his heart that beats faster and faster with every step towards her.

 

"Hey, you need help with that?" Yunho asks, nervous as ever.

 

Boa, hearing the voice of the guy she always admires, turn around so fast that she slips on the slippery floor. She braces herself for the hard contact with the floor and closes her eyes, but that contact never came. She opens her eyes and comes face to face with Jung Yunho, who just catches her just before she hit the floor. Boa swore her heart stopped for a moment there.

 

Yunho helps Boa stand and asks, "Gwenchanha?"

 

"Ne, I'm okay." Boa answers shyly.

 

"What happen with the locker?" Yunho asks, trying to ease the awkwardness.

 

Boa sighs, "Oh, it won't open."

 

"Give me the combination, I'll try and open it."

 

"0602." Boa mumbles shyly, and feels her face heats up. She hopes he doesn't realize that her locker combination is, in fact, the birth date of the boy in front of her that she managed to find out.

 

But, he does notice. He doesn't say it out loud, though. He only smiles a bit. 

 

He inserts the combination and bangs the door a few times until it suddenly opens.

 

"There you go!"

 

"Ah, gomawo!" Boa says, a bright smile creeps to her face.

 

Yunho can't help but admire her beautiful smile, "You're welcome."

 

Before he loses his courage, he blurts out, "Boa-ya, will you go out with me?"

 

Boa stands as still as stone for a few seconds before she finally says, "Mworagoyo?"

 

Yunho laughs nervously, "I asked you if you're willing to go out with me."

 

Her eyes widens, "A guy like you asking a girl like me out. Wouldn't that be a little weird?"

 

"Well, maybe it will be weird. But, who cares? I like you, Boa. And you only. I don't care about what other people say." He pauses for a moment before adding, "I'm already crazy for you."

 

Yunho flashes an adorable, yet shy smile. Boa laughs, "You know what? I'm crazy for you too."

 

Yunho's smile grows wider, "So does that mean a yes?"

 

Boa nods and smile at him. Yunho laughs and hugs her tight for a second before blushing and releasing her, mumbling a sorry. Boa laughs and Yunho offers her his hand. Boa gladly takes it.

 

The next day, Yunho tells his best friend, Donghae, everything. His eyes go wide and his jaw drops to the floor, "Dude. You seriously asked her out? For real?"

 

Yunho nods, confirming it.

 

"I can't believe it! What will everybody say now, huh? Hang on a moment, let me calm down first. This is too much for me to take in." He breathes in and out a couple of time.

 

Once he's calm, he looks at Yunho straight in his eyes and says seriously, "Jung Yunho. You are insane. You are out of your mind. You, Jung Yunho, are crazy."

 

Yunho shrugs, "I probably am."

 

"There are so many girls in this school that goes after you, much better looking girls, I may add, and you still chose her over them?" Donghae asks, unable to believe.

 

"She was the one who caught my eye, not them. Deal with it."

 

"You're unpredictable as hell." Donghae says with frustration.

 

"I probably am." Yunho says again.

 

Yuri, who overheard the conversation, couldn't help but feel jealous and angry towards Boa. She took Yunho's heart. She stole her Yunho.

 

Yuri walks down the corridor and find Boa reading a book by her locker. She bangs the locker with her hand, making Boa looks up in surprise.

 

"What is it, Yuri?"

 

"What is it? I heard you're going out with Yunho. Well, I'm not going to allow that."

 

Boa shrugs uncomfortably.

 

"Don't go near him, you understand? He's mine. You're not even worthy of going near him, much less going out with him. So, you better leave him alone.” She pauses, “Come to think of it, he's going to leave you, anyways. Sooner or later, he'll leave you. You're just a useless girl. Yunho could have any girl he wants and when he sets his eyes on another girl, he's gonna leave you all alone." She says mockingly.

 

Boa already feels tears forming in her eyes. She couldn't stand people talking to her like that. But, Yuri isn't finished yet. She takes a passing girl's cold water bottle and dumps the content upon Boa. Boa shivers as the cold water hit her.

 

"Ya! Yuri! What are you doing?!" Yunho says angrily.

 

"O-oppa!" Yuri stutters.

 

"Go. Go away and never mess with her again!" Yunho shouts at her while taking off his own jacket and put it around Boa.

 

People are starting to watch now, due to Yunho's shouting.

 

Yuri muttered a curse and walks away in hurry.

 

Yunho puts his arm around Boa's shoulders, leading her away from the crowd. He takes her to the first place that crosses his mind. The place that offers him privacy whenever he needs it. And now, he figures she’ll probably need it too. So he takes her to the rooftop, where he leads her to sit beside him on one of the benches there. Yunho notices that Boa is still shivering with cold. He zips the jacket and hugs her tight.

 

"Feeling warmer now?" He asks.

 

Boa simply nods and hugs him back. She cries silently, but Yunho can feel it.

 

"Hey, don't cry. It's all right. Everything's all right now. I'm sorry I bring so much trouble for you. I'm sorry I'm making this hard." He says while rubbing her back in a comforting gesture.

 

Boa nods again and hugs him tighter, "You're not going to leave me, are you? You're not going to dump me for another girl? A beautiful, popular girl, maybe. Unlike me."

 

He pulls back to look at her straight in the eyes. He lifts her chin up and kisses her on her lips.

 

"I'll never do that. You're the most beautiful girl in my eyes, and I won't let you go. Ever. Even if you let me go, I'll still chase you. Cause you know what, my heart beats for you." He smirks and kisses her once more.

 

"Aish, this guy. Being cheesy, huh?" Boa smirks.

 

"You know I mean it." He flashes Boa his trademark smirk. 

 

They laugh and right then, they both know that's everything gonna be alright. Because hey, they're crazy for each other, right?