THIS IS WRONG, NO I THINK IT'S RIGHT.

LOVE TRIANGLE.

YOONA'S POV.

" OUCH! MY HEAD REALLY HURTS WHEN I WOKE I WAS SLEEPING A T L.JOE SHOULDERS AND HOLDIN HANDS WITH CHUNJI, AISH WHAT HAPPENED TO ME LAtely  ( A SUDDEN FLASHBACK) what the i kissed both of them?????? anniyo!!!!!!!!!!! but i think i like them both not as friend more than friends" IT'S MIDNIGHT EVERBODY'S ASLEEP

 

but suddenly l. joe woke up and drag to the c.r 

 

I got up and tried to run, but you were too slow for L.joe. He grabbing me and pushed yme down making you go on your back. He climbed on top of me and ripped my  shirt off.

 

"Wow... You have a great body!" L.joe said still in his drunken state.

"Please... Don't do this.." I said as i started to get teary.

"NO! I will do this!!!  I REALLY LOVE YOU YOONA.

"Ani... Jebal... I'm begging you don't do this..." i said with tears falling out now.

 

He then ripped off my shorts and my   with it. I were non-stop crying... He then stuck a finger in me causing you to scream loudly. But he stopped the screaming by furiously kissing me. He bit my lip until it bled. He then stuck in two more fingers. I cummed on his fingers and he them with pleasure and he my clean.

 

"Oh god! You are so tight! This must be your first time." L.joe said

You couldn't reply because you were crying.

"Shh..... I promise I won't be too fierce.... at first." He added the last part.

Then he took off his pants and boxers.

 

Without warning he plunged inside of your already bleeding self... I moaned and screamed in pain.... He didn't give me time to adjust to causing more pain to me

 

"Please... Stop..." You said weakly.

 

But he didn't here you he was too busy my . And massaging your other... He bit my until it hardened... He was plunging in and out of me non-stop. He went faster and harder each time. I am crying really badly now... And I were in a lot of pain. I were also screaming at the same time.

 

"Shhh.... It will all be pleasure... I promise." He smirked and continued to plunge in and out of me.

Icouldn't reply... i were to weak and sore.

 

He continued to plunge into me... I cummed already... So he kept on plunging and plunging hard and fast until he cummed and shot his seed inside of me. He was breathing hard and he kissed MY forehead sending a chill down your spine...

 

i let him do what he want to do with me cause i ilove him too.