This Is Not True

the BEAST with a BEAST

 

 

 

Kikwang obivously controlled the situation. Making the maknae a vending machine for quite some time since they started having a good time. Their kiss is getting hotter and hotter each time. The maknae ripped off the vocalist’s shirt with no prior notice to the latter. Kikwang broke the kiss and pushed his body a bit higher on the maknae using his two hands as a support.

 

“Hey hey hey.. someone’s excited.”

 

Kikwang teased and laughed smoothly and was cute by the time the maknae used his force to fil their positions. Now Dongwoon was on top of him. Kikwang just flashed a y smirk before he was devoured by the maknae. Dongwoon leave y traces on the vocalist’s exposed milky skin. From his neck down to his right . His right hand keep pinching Kiki’s ex-neglected and his other free hand was making it down somewhere.

 

“Ohh woonie”

 

Kikwang moaned at a sudden sensation his dongsaeng giving him.  Still kissing the vocalist, Dongwoon skilfully uncovered Kiki’s lower body revealing his bulge with only a boxers covering it. Dongwoon smirked for a moment then kissed his hyung again but now with more passion. In sync with the kiss, Dongwoon pushed his aching bulge onto Kikwang’s which causes heat to send shivers to Kikwang body.. Making him moan infinitely. 

 

“Ughh ugghh woonie ahhh—hh sooo gooood”

 

Kikwang moaned at the pleasure he’s receiving from the maknae. But he can’t take it anymore, he impatiently lowered his boxers revealing his very big bulge.

 

“ it” Kikwang told the maknae like a commander in an army.

 

“My pleasure.” The maknae flashed a smirked before going down slowly.

 

Now infront of the maknae is the of the vocalist. Locking his eyes onto Kiki, the maknae slowly opened his mouth. Slowly like a slow-motioned video. The shorter man closed his eyes waiting for Dongwoon to engulfed it. “What’s taking him so long” Kikwang’s thought got impatient too. But the wait was worth it. Dongwoon had engulfed the head already. Kikwang moaned Dongwoon’s name so y which made Dongwoon more aroused. Slowly and slowly, the maknae went lower and lower until he reached the base. His left hand kept pinching the Kiki’s while the other one was on the shaft. Dongwoon reached the base of it. He the tip. Kikwang moaned loudly with it. Dongwoon stay still with his mouth fully engulfing the vocalist’s member. And the maknae started moving up and down and up and down which made Kikwang moaned in ecstacy everytime the maknae move. Just like a roller coaster ride shall i say, Kikwang bucked his hips in sync with Dongwoon’s mouth. And the pace got mad. And Kikwang hips was literally face ing the hot maknae. In no such time, Kikwang’s white fluid burst on to the maknae’s face. The scene was so y. But seems like the maknae is not done yet. Dongwoon raised the legs of the vocalist.

 

“wwwait.. what are y—o-uu goin—gg t-o d-o?” Kikwang stuttered badly.

 

The hot Dongwoon is not making any sound. He undressed his lower body revealing his neglected member.. Almost inserting it to Kikwang’s tight hole but the maknae was disturbed a cracking noise.

 

“SON DONGWOONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Her bestfriend Suzy shouted

 

“WHATTTT!!!!!!!!” Dongwoon shouted back

 

“Don’t read that. It’s so ewwww.” Suzy act-puke

 

“But is this coming true???” Dongwoon said with a puzzled face.

 

“i don’t know. It said their it’s BEAST’S PROPHECY ya know.” Suzy explained

 

“Magic does not exist.” Dongwoon rolled hsi eyes.

 

“Waait..” Suzy flipped through the pages...

 

“Chapter 1 says you asked for 10 seconds from your mom before you get off the bed. Did that happen?” Suzk asked

 

“Ne.. but----“

 

Dongwoon was cut by his bestfriend

 

“Did you forget your laptop this morning?” Suzy asked like an investigator.

 

Dongwoon just nodded.

 

“See” Suzy concluded

 

“It’s just a conincidence you know.” Dongwoon rolled his eyes.

 

The two startled as their teacher entered the class. Ok class... the teacher started talking.. blah blah  blah... No one was paying attention to her until a girl shouted.

 

“KIKWANG OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Dongwoon and Suzy looked at each other with a shock expression. Dongwoon rapidly grabbed the book Suzy let her read and flipped through the early chapters. His eyes widened as the event right now is the same with the book. And the next things happened the same with the prophecy. The teacher just introduced Kikwang to the class.

 

“OHMYGASH!” Is all Dongwoon can say.

 

sequel: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/128009

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

 

a/n: thnx for the support guys!!!!!!!! hope you'll support the sequel though i took me 9 months to finish this fanfic.. i'll try my best to udpate faster!!:)