the first day of shcool

MY TRUE LOVE

 

Im bored out of my mind, but im still thinking of cerrony
for some reson i cant get her out of my mind."Hi not to sound creepy but your cute... whats your name?"said this not so hot girl."Hi my name is saskay"i said."Oh, well my name is notsume"said notsume."Hey you sicko dont talk to notsume shes ours"two guys shouted."shoutup you two"said notsume."anyway my name is hans and mine is markess we are the notsume fanclub"said them two".DING DONG DING DONG,"finally first period is over i can fially go look for cerrony"i said.
"your going to look for that hag"said notsume."Dont leave us qeen notsume"said markess and hans.As i ran from notsume i saw cerrony."Hey cerroy wait up" i shouted."Oh hey saskey whats up"said cerrony."Run thats whats up, come on"i swiftly said."from what?"she said."From notsume shes stocking me"i said."alright"she said.Afer we got away from notsume we hid,then she asked"are you and notsume in a relationship".So i anwsered with"me and that cracked nut no way".
cerronys thinking ok that means ive still got a chance with him then.Later that day i got home and went to bed tring not to think about the next day of shcool but trying to think more of cerrony insted.