Episode 1

This Guy's In Love With You, Maki

In the ballroom scene of Hibiya High School, the students and all faculty members wore their dresses already. They were very beautiful, glossy yet so sophisticated on their dress codes. The music of the said prom was Latin.

Everyone reacts about the prominade because it is too old and it looks likes in the 1980's but they understand about it.

In the ceiling, you can see there a big disco ball that always rotating in every direction. The lights of the party reflects to the ball and it sparkles on the floor. In the dance floor, the junior high students paired with other senior high students and they danced Lambada in Japanese taste.

One of the students who danced in the dance floor was Kitabatake Maki. She danced gracefully. While dancing, the students impressed at her.

"Wow. Her dance is very good...." the first student said.

The boys in the diner were commenting on Maki's dance performance. She was pared by a junior high school student.

"Good? Exactly impressive. Right, boy?" the second student asked her boyfriend.

"Yeah, my love. Maybe she will be the next dancing queen in Japan. Or the next performer for the next...18th century." her boyfriend answered in a silly way.

"Hey! You're so joker! Why do you think that she will be the next dancing queen in the next 18th century?"

One day, Maki's boyfriend; Makiguchi Koji looked at his girlfriend's performance. His expression was very happy while seeing the students' performance.

"Koji..." his best friend called when he approached Koji.

"Yes. What is it, Tsukamoto-san?" Koji asked.

"Umm...Koji, your girlfriend is very good in dancing the Latin dance. I can't believe that she can dance everything."

"Yeah, Tsukamoto-san. But I want to see her in front of our school. Huh! Is it funny?"

"Whatever, dude. It's just your imagination. Anyway, why don't you join in the dance?"

"Ugh! Dance again? Do you know that I'm not good in dancing? I'm just good in flirting girls...the other girls here in Hibiya High School."

"Oh! Really? Can you give me a single girl?"

"Uh...Haha. Sure...whatever that I want."

After the dance performance, the people in the said school clapped their hands added with standing ovation. Then, the students went back to their respective chairs according to the emcee's command. Few minutes later....Koji approached to Maki for a while.

"Hi, Maki. Congratulations!" Koji said.

"Oh! Thanks, my love. I don't know why you always appreciate me everytime. I didn't know that you're always giving me chocolates and...everything." Maki replied.

"Maki, I made it because I want our relationship longer until the...uh...uhuh...."

"What?"

"W-whatever, Maki. Don't recall that. Okay? I don't like old things from everyone else. I like the things that I gave to you...my love. Okay?"

Maki was contented about his boyfriend's attitude.

"O-okay. Depends on you." Maki said.

"So, we will go home now together?" Koji asked her.

"Uhm...nope. I'll go home myself." Maki answered.

"Sure. We will meet next week here in school. Okay? Happy Valentine's Day." 

Maki left on the ball and riding on the taxi. Koji was standing alone while watching his girlfriend's departure.

"Huh! I didn't know that you'll always believing on my sayings eventhough they're just trash. Soon, I'll find another that would replace you on my heart. You're just my s- thing!" Koji thought himself.

The next day, Maki woke up on her bed and she fixed it after sleeping. She had done eating her breakfast and riding on her bicycle. She brought her school bag and she placed it at the center. She reached the gate of the school and she parked it on the parking lot.

Then, she took a deep breath herself because she already prepared her gift for her boyfriend; a gift of chocolate and a single bunch of flowers.

"Huh! I've prepared this two for you, Koji-chan. I'm so in love with you." she sighed. She kissed the gifts with feelings.

Few minutes later, she walked there in an innocent way. Suddenly, she was shocked while seeing his boyfriend's condition. Her boyfriend had an another!