Chapter II

Special Delivery!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If Byunghun had been drinking something, he would have spit it out all over Chanhee's face.

"W-what?" Byunghun yelled a little too loudly, unable to keep the confusion out of his voice.

Chanhee winced at Byunghun's voice. "Umm... please don't make me repeat it." He spoke with a timid whisper.

"But this is the weirdest birthday present ever!" The blond boy replied, his eyes enlarging every second.

"I know! I had no idea what your parents were saying when they shoved me in the car." Chanhee agreed, putting his opinion into the situation.

"Wait, you didn't agree to this?" Byunghun asked, more confusion adding up.

"No! Would you like me to tell you the whole story?" Chanhee asked as he waited for a nod of approval. After a few seconds of Byunghun's brain exploding from confusion, he finally agreed. "Do you think I could go inside first though? It's kind of cold out here." 

"O-oh, yeah. Where are my manners?" Byunghun motioned for the brown haired boy to go inside, closing the door once he came in. "Would you like anything to drink?"

"Umm, I'm okay. I think you need to hear the story more." Chanhee said once he settled down onto the fluffy sofa in Byunghun's large living room. "So this is how the story goes."

 

Lee Chanhee grew up in an average family. He wasn't born into the richest of families, but they had enough money to survive. "If you work hard, you'll earn money!" Chanhee's father's words echoed in the young boy's mind wherever he went. 

They lacked in money, but excelled in education. Every year, Chanhee would place in the top 10 of his school. Studious he was, for school was all he had to put his attention in. That, and singing. 

Chanhee had a passion for singing. When he wasn't studying, he would spend time practicing his vocals. He never dared perfoming in front of an audience, for he was too shy, always thinking that he wasn't good enough. 

However, his parents heard him singing one day, praising him until no end. They insisted in Chanhee taking vocal lessons. "A star was brought upon us." They would say, complimenting their son's talent. 

Sad to say, Chanhee did not become a performer or even perform on stage. He never found the courage to stand in front of a live audience, their eyes watching your every movement. He still went to vocal practices though; it was becoming his new favorite hobby and past time. 

The young boy's life changed suddenly when his father invented an item that a well-known computer company took interest in. His father was soon overcome with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter