Chapter XVI

Special Delivery!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Chanhee-yah," Byunghun whispered softly, shaking the frail body in his arms. He leaned forward to place a gentle kiss on the other's forehead before continuing to shake him while calling out his name. 

 Chanhee's nose crinkled slightly as his eyes fluttered open, blinking up at the other in confusion. "Hmm?" 

 Byunghun smiled warmly at the sight before him, moving to press a tender kiss on his lips. "You look so lovely in the morning. Did you know that?" 

 The other shook his head in reply, chuckling lightly as he pecked the other back. "Now, did you just wake me up so you could say that?" He teased, a cheeky grin on his lips. 

 "Aniya, we're going to go around Jeju today." The blond smiled brightly, unwrapping his arms as he sat up and stretched out his stiff limbs. "Hurry up and go get ready, so we could leave this place!" 

 "Alright, alright, I'm going." He chortled in reply, lifting the covers and climbing out of the bed to get freshened up.

 Chanhee soon returned with a pair of jeans and a black v-neck adorning his torso. A pair of arms laced around his waist, pulling him flush against the slightly shorter blond. 

 "You look great, dear." Byunghun mumbled against the other's neck, pressing a light kiss on it. 

 The brunet shivered slightly in response, a grin on his lips. "Thanks. Should we get going now?"

 "Ne, let's go. We can check into a different hotel. Somewhere much better than this place." Byunghun nodded as he took the other's hand in his, tugging him towards the door with suitcases in their free hand. He led the doe-eyed brunet out of the shabby hotel, a sigh of relief leaving his lips once they exited the crummy building. Hailing a taxi, Byunghun quickly placed the couple's bags in the trunk before climbing into the yellow cab, hand reaching out to hold Chanhee's own. 

 "I'm sorry about that hotel. We'll find a better one, I promise." His eyes were trained onto the others with a look of plead, hoping for forgiveness. He was slightly puzzled hearing the other laugh, yet it calmed his rapidly beating heart. 

 "It's okay, Byunghun. I could be staying in a cave as long as you are there with me." A warm smile appeared on Chanhee's pale lips. "But don't get any ideas about staying in a cave!" His nose scrunched up as he snickered softly, causing the blond to laugh. 

 "Don't do that. You'll get wrinkles and get ugly." Byunghun teased his boyfriend, gently poking the other's fairly large nose.

 "You'll still love me either way." A cheeky grin landed on Chanhee's lips, his eyes creasing up along with it. He earned a sigh followed by a dramatic "Oh! Why me!" from the blond, which caused him to jab the other in the ribs. 

 

The two wheeled their suitcases up to the second grandest hotel in Jeju. It was as lavishing as the first, but it was a lot better than the dump they were at previously. After going through the check in process again, Byunghun and Chanhee tugged their baggage up to their room, walking hand in hand with one another. They ignored the confused glances in their direction, too lost in their own world. 

 Byunghun inserted his room key, propping the door open to let Chanhee walk through first before he followed in. "Isn't this so much better?!" He exclaimed, leaving his suitcase propped up against the wall. He hurried over to his boyfriend, tackling the older into the mattress. 

 "Yah, Byunghun!" Chanhee yelled at the sudden tackle. Before he could continue to yell, his face was attacked with small, feverish kisses. "Yaaaah~" He squirmed around, flushing face moving from left and right to try and dodge the kisses ---not like he was actually trying.

"Channie~" The blond cooed between kisses before he stopped, nuzzling his nose against the other's. He earned a chuckle from the male followed by a breath taking smile with crescents for eyes to match. Byunghun paused in his movements, a warm smile adorning his features as he looked at the other with a look of pure affection. "You're so beautiful." 

 This caused Chanhee's cheeks to blush brighter than before, a rose hue tinting his cheeks. He smiled shyly in response, adverting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter