Chapter 1

Another World

Luhan's POV
URGH! I scratched my head roughly. I threw my pen to the table and leaned back in my chair, head slightly dangling other the chairs edge. Physics.Freaking..
Why do we even need Physics! I'm going to be a singer anyway! ...well...if I get accepted in which I think is highly possible as I am freaking AWESOME at singing, yes, I am narcissistic, only when I need to be anyway. 
I sighed and picked up my pen again.

Q9. A playground is on the flat roof of a city school, 5.00 m above the street below. The vertical wall of the building is 6.00 m high, forming a 1.00 m high railing around the playground. A ball has fallen to the street below, and a passerby returns it by launching it at an angle of 53.0° above the horizontal at a point 25.0 m from the base of the building wall. The ball takes 2.20 s to reach a point vertically above the wall.
(a) Find the speed at which the ball was launched.
______m/s

(b) Find the vertical distance by which the ball clears the wall.
____ m

(c) Find the distance from the wall to the point on the roof where the ball lands.

_____ m

I sat there and stared at the question for a few minutes.
...
......
.........

"URGH WHAT THE !!!"I Shouted. I stood up and stormed out of my room and into the kitchen to get something to drink. I was alone in the house cause my parents have gone to a ing holiday without me cause apparently I need to focus on my studies. I mean like, what the hell?! How could you leave your son at home and go on a freaking holiday in Canada, C.A.N.A.D.A. I've always wanted to go to Canada...
I took out the coke in the fridge and opened it. 
God...Freaking Physics is killing me...
I bought the coke of can back to my room. 
Then, the thought passed through my mind.

Since my parents aren't here...I can just skip this and go wag right? 
I smirked at my wonderful and smart plan.

I grabbed my bag and headed out of the house, remembering to lock the door as I go. 

20 minutes later...
After 20 minutes of walking around, I just realized something.

WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE?!?!

The park was particulary empty. No one was on the streets and the shops barely just had people in them. I sighed as I sat on the swings. God damn it. 
I slowly swang back and forth slowly. Man am I a loner today.
Where are my friends, you ask? 
Well, as a matter of fact, my so called 'friends' ditched me and went to freaking Jeju island. Just like my parents, ironic, huh? 

I rolled my eyes, but in doing that, I spotted something. It was like a passageway in the forest near the park. It wasn't that visible as it was slightly covered by the branches and patches of grass. I unconciously sat up and walked over. I cleared the branches away and walked along the passageway. It was dark and well...forest-y at first but as I kept moving further down, I couldn't believe my eyes. 
It can't be described in words, like seriously, it was so beautiful, here's a pic that looks like it;

...maybe not?
That's too fantasy like. It's kinda like that but more...well...normal...AISH nevermind too hard to explain.

I walked along the passageway and over the tiny bridge. It was absoulutely stunning. Like a fantasy anime! I was still in awe as I kept wandering around. Until I saw something in the distance. 
A figure. Standing in the water, up to half his calf. He ran his fingers through his hair. He was wearing a simple white shirt and grey sport pants.
Even with such a simple outfit.


I think I saw an angel.
__________

O-------Kay that kinda ? Sorry. But hey,  I tried~ XDD Stay tuned for more ~~ ;D

Comment and Subscribe~~ ...please .w.
-superELFjunior AKA Nana