Who is she?

Just one of the guys

" wait until I'm 60, then ,maybe, I'll tell you. " L winked at her and then laid flat on the sofa, having his head on Jiyeon's lap 

" Yah-yah! " She clenched her teeth and tried to lift him up but it looked like he had already fallen deep asleep. Like a little boy in his mother's arm 

" I give you a day. " She pouted her lips and rolled her eyes. God was he heavy. 

-------- 

Everyone has left for school except for Hyomin and Woohyun. Those two sure sleep a lot. 

" oh my god.. I'm late.. I'm late! " Hyomin shouted as she rushed through the halls,  It was hard enough that they accepted her, but having to wake up so early kills her even more. 

She ran into her classroom only to notice the teacher wasn't there. All eyes were laid on her. She checked if everything was in place around her body. Wig, wrapped up chest, guy clothes, everything was perfect. However, guys still looked at her in awe. 

" annyeseo Park Jayden Imida. " She bowed to the class and ran over to an empty seat in the back. 

She placed her backpack on the ground and turned over to see a guy staring at her. He gave her a slight wink and she sat there clueless. 

" Hi.. It's rare to see a new kid around here. " the guy in front of her turned around and smiled at her 

" oh uh.... Yeeh. " she nodded. Wishing he would leave her alone. 

" you're pretty. " He said and she widened her eyes. Oh my god ! Has my cover been blown?! She thought 

" what? " she asked cluelessly 

" You and that Tyler guy are so pretty. " he said and turned around 

" yeeh... Just like a girl. " The guy that winked at her whispered and she turned around to see him smirk at her. 

" I'm Woohyun.. Nice to meet- " Woohyun was introducing himself to her when his phone rang 

" yeah? " he answered 

" Let ditch class today babe. I'll meet to by the gates. I'll wait until to come... " the voice said and she hung up. Woohyun rolled his eyes and grabbed his things. He knew that Nana would wait for him until he comes. Even if she has to wait for days.

He walked pass Hyomin and then turned around, " See you around, Jay.Den. " he winked at her once more time and walked away 

Hyomin's POV

AISH. This kid. He clearly was younger than me. Like 2 years younger. Kirin and dream high are all mixed age. You graduate when a company picks you or until you're 21. 

No ones POV

Throughout the whole entire day, Hyomin had nothing better to do. Except, for finding one of the basketball coaches. She wasn't much of a sport person, but she was great at being a manger. Right when she asked Gary and Jihyo, they agreed right away. Having a manger, would mean less work for all of them. 

As Hyomin was going out to go buy some stuff for the basketball team for their first game tomorrow, she thought of going out casually as Hyomin and not Jayden. Good thing she always packs a pair of girl clothes e in her backpack, along with killer heals. After finishing the shopping, She walked back to school when all of a sudden. 

-----------

" Why don't we to have some fun? " Taeyang said and the others nodded with a grin on their face. You could just tell that they were up to no good. The five of the. Saw Woohyun and his Girlfriend strolling around the streets. 

" Hey cutie. " Top winked at Nana. Woohyun quickly pulled her behind him me glared at Top 

" oh... Don't be like that. We can share. " Top smirked 

" what so you want? " Woohyun said in a harsh tone that made the other guys scarcastically scared for their life

" we just want to have some fun. " GD winked at Nana. With a slight movement, Woohyun grabbed Nana's hand and they both ran past the guys as fast as they could 

" Aish.. I miss the old days were he would fight with us before running. " Top said and all five of them chased the two. They passed many alleys and streets. But still, Woohyun and Nana were still being trailed by them. 

" Nana stay here. I'll be back. " Woohyun told Nana to his in the market while he distracts them. He ran past his school and then, 

" BAAAMM! " Hyomin went flying to the ground. Her shopping bags fling off to the road and Woohyun on top of her. Woohyun hit her face pretty hard since both of them bumped into each other. 

" there they are! " Daesung pointed out and the five of them sprinted towards them 

" Aish! " Without thinking, Woohyun grabbed onto Hyomin's hand and they sprinted away 

" Yah! Let me go! " She struggled to get out of his grip, but he was just too strong

" be quiet will you?! " Woohyun quickly covered Hyomin's mouth as they were hiding behind the bushes in the near by park. 

" you owe me $90 worth of long sock! " She shouted and he covered even tighter. Big Bang were just right infront of them. Woohyun quickly grabbed Hyomin and pulled her closer to him. She notice this and pushed away but it was no use. Doing so, it only made Woohyun pull her against him even more. Since her body was sticking out from the bushes, he had no other choice but to hold her tightly against him.

After Big Bang has left, she quickly pushed off of him. 

" why did you drag me along!!? " she shouted 

" no I got to go find my bags, that might be there or not. " she rolled her eyes and she noticed her right heel broke 

" great. My favorite ones. " she rolled her eyes as she took the other heel and broke the heel handle off as well. Now they hce become flats. 

" you look familiar. " Woohyn lifted his eyebrow up and Hyomin just slowly bit her lips

" Oh... So there's people that looks like me huh? He.hehe.he. " She laughed awkwardly and then they both hear footsteps and then was about to his again when GD popped pit and grabbed Hyomin's hand. 

" You're not Nana. " He said and then eyed her up and down 

" However.... You're better. " GD smirked and then Hyomin quickly grabbed his hand and bit it. he quickly let go and was about to slap Hyomin, but she dodged. 

" Run! " Hyomin shouted and the both of them sprinted. Hyomin's bite was pretty scary. It left full on teeth marks and GD WAS BLEEDING. No wonder he was so angry. 

" You'll pay for this WOOHYUN! " He shouted as the five of them couldn't run anymore. GD was to injured to even move. 

--------------

Hyomin ran far away and then lost Woohyun. She had no other way but walk back to school. She found Eric shopping bags on the road and picked it up 

" thank goodness they're still here. " she sighed and walked into the restroom and changed

-------------- 

" YAH! Where are you!? " Woohyun shouted. It was sad since he didn't get Hyomin's name. He kept shouting where are you until NANA jumped out and surprised him 

" here I am! " she backed hugged him and he smiled. He wasn't looking for Nana at the moment, but it's a good thing that she came to him. He was too busy wondering if Hyomin was okay. What if she got caught?! He wonder. He began worrying, and then fear stricked him. Big Bang were scary. They were spoiled rebels that could do as they please because everyone is scared of their families reputation. Their parents were all high Madia leaders. Even the cops wouldn't dare to interfere with them. 

" let's go get ice cream. I'm hungry. " Nana said and grabbed Woohyun's arm, but he slowly pulled away 

" I'm tired, let me rest Kay ? " he whispered. He really was tired. One more run, and he might just collapse.

" Woohyun Oppa! If you leave right now! Then don't ever come back! " Nana shouted as she silently giggled to herself. She always did pull these kinds of childess tricks to keep guys by her side. They would never dare to lose a gem like her 

" okay. I won't. " he said and walked away. He had e ought of Nana. He was never a guy that stick around much. From all his dating experience, not one girl catches his eyes. 

Woohun began walking back to school. When he got back to school, him and Hyomkn bumped into each other and their was a moment of silent 

" are you okay new kid? " he raised his eyebrows and he walked away before she could answer. 

-------

Woohyun's phone suddenly started to vibrate and he looked at it and sighed 

" Whats gotten into you Kim Myungsoo? " he sighed 

the text read " Come to the gym. " Woohyun knew that he sent it to everyone since it was rare that L texted an SOS message. The last SOS message he ever texted was when Krystal and him were- 

FLASHBACK

" Hurry up me come! " L shouted as reached out for his phone. But was then rudely stepped on by one of the gang guys after he sent the text.the phone shattered in pieces. 

" Krystal! Hang on! " L crawls over to the girl that was lying on the floor. She fainted due to shock earlier 

There was a black mist surrounding the place afterwards. All the gang guys had masks on and then.. L's vision slowly began to fade 

He woke up to water being splash to his face. Him and Krystal were standing on different platform with their hands tide together with ropes uncovered the. In their hand, was taped a bottom, kind like a stick buzzer. 

" This teaches you not to disobey. " a voice from the speakers spoke 

L and Krystal began to rise up and then they were now hanging from it, struggling for air since the rope was also tide around their neck 

". Press.. The- bu-zzer. " L coughed and Krystal did so. She slowly went down, while L rose up 

" lets see how much you love her Myungsoo. " the voice said. He knew this was his mother's doing. She was an evil women. Although she was a loving mother, things had to go her way. No matter if its hurting both her son. 

End of flashback 

Woohyun soon arrived at the gym to see all the other infinite members standing by the door, waiting for L to finish talking to Jihyo 

" yes! " soon, Jihyo starts jumping up and down because she was so happy. 

L walked over o the members 

" the games tomorrow. We leave during 5 period. " L said and the others just looked at him 

" what do mean? " Sungyeol asked as he pulled L back 

" we're back on the team. " he said and walks away 

" yeas!!  " sungjong jumped up and down. He missed basketball so much. 

" is it just me, or did L actually smile? " Woohyun asked and the others nodded 

" he's being his old self. " Sunggyu smiled 

------

" yah. What made to change our mind. " jiyeon smacked L lightly on the back as she caught up to him after hearing the news. 

" Seeing to guys so much, turns out you need us after all. " he chuckled and she just glare at him

" aish. " she clenched her teeth together