Chapter Five :P

Who knows? We are meant to be.

 

It's been a week since I updated... Yahoo!
 
Something came up, so I didn't update this past days. But I hope this will make you feel better.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Chapter 4 >_<
 
Yoona's POV
 
As I woke up from my sleep. I went towards the kitchen to cook for my breakfast. I made some omurice. Unexpectedly, I made two servings.
 
"Omo, I made one for Taemin."
 
Back to No One's POV
 
As Taemin woke up from his sleep, he went downstairs.
 
"Hmm? Omurice?!" He went to his seat and started eating.
 
"Yah!" Yoona raised her eyebrows.
 
"This omurice tastes good." He smiled which made Yoona smiled. "How about you cook our food everyday?" 
 
"What?" Yoona blinked twice. 
 
He leaned closer. And stared at her intently. 
 
"I win!" He smiled. "You will cook our breakfast, lunch and dinner. Starting today."
 
He went back to his room. 
 
"Good luck wifey." He winked at Yoona.
 
"How he can say wifey so easily?" Yoona blushed for a moment. "Yah! Did he just say to cook everyday?!"
 
"Yah! Lee Taemin!"
 
 
 
Yoona was cleaning the house. She saw a note from her force-to-marry hubby.
 
[ How about we eat somewhere? I'll treat you! From: handsome hubby]
 
"Handsome. He even calls himself handsome...." She knows that Taemin is really nice even though they fight sometimes.
 
 
 
She chose a pink dress and a matching shoes. Her hair was a neat bun. Her earrings were made of pearl which made it shine.
 
He was wearing a simple casual outfit but it looked perfect to him.
 
"Where do you want to eat? At **********?" Taemin asked Yoona who was enjoying looking at the park.
 
She shook her head.
 
"At ************? They sell your favorite drinks." Taemin winked at her.
 
She shook her head again.
 
"So, where do you want?" Taemin asked confused. "You choose."
 
"Then, Lets go!" Yoona held his hand tight and pulled him. 
 
They ran very fast. Which made Taemin breath faster.
 
 
 
" Street Food?!" Taemin blinked twice.
 
"Yah! Why? You afraid of eating this?" Yoona .
 
"No... It's just that, aren't you a rich girl?"
 
"Well, it's right that we own the largest company of "home accessories and stuff" but it doesn't mean I cannot eat this food...." Yoona smiled.
 
"Well, you can eat it. But you won't let me eat that!" Taemin raised his eyebrows.
 
Growl~~~
 
"See? You're hungry!" Yoona looked at him with a tease. "Just one?" She showed her aeygo.
 
"Okay....okay....okay...." He grabbed some and taste it. "Delicious!"
 
"See? I'm right." She smiled brightly.
 
 
 
"We're full, now. Lets go home." Taemin smiled.
 
They were walking looking the sky as the sun sets. Unknowingly they locked their hands.
 
Each other Thoughts:
 
"Our hands are locked!"
 
"Ahh.... I think I'm blushing....."
 
 
 
They talked and talked, hands still locked. 
 
"Yoona?"
 
Yoona saw _____ and removed her hand from Taemin.
 
"______?"
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sorry it's too short... I'm trying to make a new fanfic in wattpad... Well, it's a secret for now...
 
Hey yah! _____ stands for someone and I still don't know who. 
 
So I need your help everyone! Can you suggest any person? I mean, it should be a guy. The first person who tells me the name is the name of the guy! It should also not be in SHINee.
 
Just comment....
 
Name:(male)
 
Band:
 
 
 
That's all! 
 
Next Chapter will be KeySoo chapter! Yahoo!
 
 
 
Please subscribe, comment and vote!