The Llama Within

You had an ex?!

"I met with my ex last night." Amber said while she was looking at Henry's music sheets. Henry took off his headphones then turned to Amber.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" He had his eyebrow raised.

"I ran into my ex yesterday." Amber was still looking at his sheets so she didn't noticed Henry's shocked face. After recovering slightly from his shock, Henry stood up and went to Amber.

"Can you say that one more time? I think I heard it wrong." This time, Amber gave him a nonsensical look and repeated what she just said. 

"YOU HAD AN EX?!" Amber chuckled at her boyfriend's reaction. His jaw was already touching the floor and his eyeballs were about to drop out from their sockets any moment now. 

"I thought I told you that already." She resumed studying the sheets while Henry was still dazed.

"How come? I thought I was your first!"

"Actually, you're my third." The llama looked at Henry who looks like he's choking to death.

"THIRD?! You've been my girlfriend for two years now and I didn't know any of these things!" Henry was now shaking her shoulders. Amber thought she was gonna fall down on the floor, face first because of Henry.

"Well, you never asked."

"Wait, am I ... the only boy?" Now it's Amber's face who shot him a confused look.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You know... was your two exes.. girls?" He tried to look innocent but puppy eyes are not gonna work on Amber Liu. Not in a situation like this. She pushed Henry away with all her might.

"Hey! I can't believe you just asked me that. You, Henry Lau a.k.a. my boyfriend is doubting my uality?" Henry was both relieved and nervous at the same time. Relieved because his girlfriend is 101% not lesbian from the start. And nervous because, well, he thinks he just awakend the angry llama within.

"I was just curious! You said you're already sporting that tomboyish style since predebut."

"And that makes me a lesbian? Do you even know what's the difference between a lesbo and a tomboy, Henry?"

"Uhm, no?"

"Well let me explain it to you, then. A lesbian is a woman who is attracted to and dates the same while a tomboy is a woman who wears boyish clothing. Maybe people might misjudge me based on my style but you know that beneath all of these is a woman. And for your information Mr. Henry Lau, I had my first kiss when I was in 1st year high school WITH A GUY and I have never ever kissed a girl before. AND I'M NOT PLANNING TO!" Amber's shout made Henry bite his bottom lip.

"Sorry, Am. I was just curious, okay? I'm innocent." He raised his two palms trying to prove his innocence.

"Curiosity killed the cat, Henry."

"I said sorry already. Come on." Now that Amber has slowly calmed down, he moved closer to her and held her waist.

"You are forgiven, servant. Now fetch me a bottle of milk tea!"

"Your milk tea can wait. So what happened last night?" He was still holding her close while Amber is snaking her arms around his neck. 

"He's good. He's just here for a short vacation. Rich, successfull, and still handsome." Henry smirked at his girlfriend's sudden change of mood.

"But you're more handsome and cute. But I wonder where your cheeks have gone." She said as she stretched both of Snoopy's cheeks.

"Let's just say I'm maturing. And I know I'm more handsome than any of your exes."

"Oh yeah? And he's already married. He's with his beautiful wife when I ran into him." Their foreheads were now connected and their noses were playing a game of touch.

"Much more beautiful than you?" Henry whispered.

"Of course not. She doesn't have the legendary llama smile."

"ier than you?"

"I'm ier than her and all other women out there."

"Excuse me but Megan Fox is absolutely the iest woman alive for me." Amber slapped his shoulder then said with a laugh, "How could you betray me, Snoopy?"

"Nah, I'm just teasing. The whole world probably agrees that you're the iest woman alive and you know it." Henry quickly pecked her lips.

"Of course I know it." And she kissed him back.

--

Now I am confident to say that this fic is totally -free and is not kind of rated-18. You decide! 

And all of these are just made up and the "meeting with my ex" theme, I got that feom the Philippine film, One More Try. I know my unnies will react and they'll say, "Why are you watching those kind of movies?!" and "That's r-18!" But I watched it with my mom and my sister so it's safe. haha. and the movie is r-13 not r-18! I won't be able to watch it if it's r-18! 

About Amber's exes, that is just made up all in my mind. And actually, I have Simon Curtis in my mind while creating that part. hahaha LOL. If you don't know him, he's Amber's friend from LA and they recently had a long convo in Twitter about Harry Potter. I know Amber experienced her first love when she was 15 and she said that they went out together and I guess that's basically dating in American standards. And about her first kiss, I just assumed that one since she said that her first love was when she's 15 and in America, 15 is freshman year. So yeah... And I know the title is so lame. Sarreh I just can't think of a title for this. Anyways, if you're still reading this, thank you for bearing with my long A/N. haha. :D 

Thanks for reading!!! and Happy New Year yeorobun! '^^