What Am I to You?

Secret Desire's

Chapter 13

 

"Unnie, are you coming with us? it's the weekend" one of the staff at your work asked you, to go have fun with them since you have nothing to do on a weekend, except to be with your son. You thought for a second "hmm, i don't know mina" you gave her a smile, mina was one of the people that you got close to since you started working where you are right now. She's a nice girl, very calm, easy to get along with and like a little sister that you never had. Better than nicole..you thought.."ey, unnie...come on, come with us..you haven't been out since you gave birth to little chansung" she said. That right, all this time since your son was born, you haven't been out, you thought about it for a second and decided "ok, but i can't stay long, you know i have a son waiting for me" you told her with a smile, mina rolled her eyes on you and you both giggling asyou both leaving the building. "ah, let me call my parent's mina, i don't want them to get worried at me, hold on ok" you excused yourself to mina "ok unnie, but hurry up ok" you nod at her, you took your phone out and start calling your parents when all of a sudden someone interrupted you."Is that call more important that me..miss?" you strattled as to who was that rude person iterrupted you, you turn around and to your disbelief it was Joon. Your eyes got bigger when you saw him, he smile at you "what's with that expression of your's? like you have seen a ghost" he said teasing you. You could'nt believe that he was right infront of you.. smiling, his smile that you missed so much appared in your eyes to see. "ah..joon-shi...when did you come back?" you said instead despite of your sudden shocked to see him. He smiled at you as he chuckled "ahh, hello to you too, it's been a long time, hasn't it?" he said still teasing you. You still couldn't get over the fact that joon was indeed infront of you, mina notice that a tall, handsome man was talking to you, she got curious, she walk towards where you are "unnie, did you call your parent's?" she said interrupting your sudden conversation with joon. You strattled and realized that your phone was still on dial, you look at mina and then at joon, "excuse me for a minute" you said as you start calling your parent's. After the immediate call to your parent's, you came back to where joon and mina was standing, mina could'nt take her eyes off joon, still curious as to who is this man talking to you but something click in her mind, you saw that mina was about to open on joon, "mina, let's go" you said stopping her to say something to joon. You turn to joon "i'm sorry but i can't talk right now, rain check?" you said apologizing to joon, he nod and let you go with your co-workers. You went inside the van, still shocked by his sudden apperance, you turn around to where joon was standing and see him still looking to where you are, as the van pulled out the parking lot, you take another look at joon, a tear just suddenly fall in your eyes..oh joon, if you only knew..how much i missed you, your smile, your laugh and you, you thought. Mina saw your sad expression, while everyone was excited to go out, mina hugged you untill joon was out of your sight.

 

JOON'S POV

 

"ahhh...korea..I'm back" joon said outloud as he walk out of the airport upon arriving, the reporters saw him walking as they are waiting for his arrival, they swan to him like a bee in the garden, hungry for some information. Joon tried to avoid the reporters as he was walking towards the car that was waiting for him, one reporter could'nt get the hint of leaving him alone and asked the question anyway "joon, joon, is it true that you are engaged? is it also true that she had a son?". Joon avoided the question but it did get his attention, he just waved at them and left. "its been a while..huh joon? the reporter still swan to you like your a newbie" his manager told him, joon just smiled at his manager after they left the airport. "hyung, when did you get a new car?" joon asked, avoiding any possibilities of mentioning you, "ah, just a couple weeks ago..wae? you like it?" his manager said smiling at joon "it's nice, just wondering, hyung" joon replies. All the way home joon could'nt take the question of the reporter out of his mind, ahh..i wonder how is she?...maybe i should gave her a visit at her work...thats's right...i should..its been a while and i missed her...joon thought. Joon look at his manager "hyung, do you think we can stop by at ___ work place, i just need to tell her something", his manager look at him with disbelief in his eyes "what's gotten into you now? did you miss her?" his manager "ayy, its not like that hyung...I just wanna talk to her, that's all" joon said avoiding his manager's eye contact. "Joon, don't lie to me, i know you" his manager say to him not believing what joon said. His manager gave up on joon and tell the driver to stop by where you work. Upon arriving to where you work, joon look at his watch and take a deep breath, his manager stop him as he was about to leave the car "joon-shi, are you sure you wanna do this?" his manager asked him worried that he might just get rejected after a long time of not having any contact with you. "hyung, don't worry, i can handle this" joon said confidently and leave the car "ok, fighting! i'll be here waiting till you come back" the manager said to him, joon look back at his manager "thank's hyung, i won't be long" and then he left.

Joon was hesitating to go inside where you work but then suddenly he spotted you coming out with your co-worker, she seems happy, he thought. Seeing you giggling with mina, joon suddenly hide in one of the entrance, waiting for you to come out. You didn't notice joon as you passed by him, now's my chance, he thought when he see's you alone while opening your phone, he took another breath and proceed "is that call more important than me..miss?", as he say to you, with your shocked expression joon smiled 'ahh it's been a while that i haven't seen that expression on you,'oh how i missed you jagiya'. joon thought. "what's with that expression of your's? like you have seen a ghost" he said to you, "ah..joon-shi...when did you come back?" you said to him, ahh that voice, your voice that i missed hearing, i came as soon jagiya, i wanted to see you so badly, to hear that sweet voice of your's , he thought. He smile at you and he know's how much you love his smile, "ahh, hello to you too, it's been a long time, hasn't it?" joon said to ease up the tense he was feeling, that's right stare at me baby, you know you missed me too, he thought when suddenly the conversation got interrupted by your co-worker, mina. ah,what now...why is this person interrupting us, who is she anyway..joon thought getting annoyed by mina. You excuse yourself to call your parent's,Joon's world suddenly stop for a minute looking at you. His mind is playing tricks on him, what if we did got married? what if it was me your son's father and not kikwang? what if...joon was in deep thought when he notice that mina was still looking at him, he look at mina and when she was about to say something. You took mina's arm "mina,let's go", joon was shocked at the sudden pull on her, you apologized to cut the conversation short. "I'm sorry but i can't talk right now, rain check?" joon agree to you, joon look at you as you where walking towards the van that one of your co-worker had, just a bit more jagiya, just a bit more, i missed you, joon thought still looking at the van were you are, until it leave your work place. A tear fell on joon's eye as he was still looking at the van until it was out of his sight.