Love at First Sight

Love at First Sight

Chugye University for the Arts, where stras go to, well, become stars! I've been studying here for 2 years now! This is where my destiny changed! And the person responsibly for all this change is non other then my roomate, Lee Jaejun! You know how there's always that one student who's always in the center of attention, who craves it.? Yeah, well that Minwoo hyung! Though he may get all the attention he could ever want, the only one he tries so hard to get, is mine! And he got it, by saying "Jaejun-ah, I love you".

 

"Oh, you're alone again today.?" "Where is your dear Lee Minwoo.?" "Maybe he found another lover!" These are the things that follow  me into my classroom everyday!  The were making fun of him! Of both him and i! The knew somthing was going on between us, even before we knew ourselves!

 

"Minwoo hyung will be here today!" I tell them all.

 

"You've been waiting so long! Now you're finally getting you reunion!"

 

All these comments were coming in everyway! Than, someone walked in the room, and everyone went silent. Turning around to see who it was, I suddenly feel warm lips on mine! I heard everone gasp.

 

"Morning Jaejun-ah!"  Miwoo hyung said to me, a huge smile spread across his face.

 

"Minwoo hyung .." The the bell rang, signiling class has started.

 

After class, Minwoo hyung and I went to our usual spot, under one of the trees on campus, to meet with our other friends Hyunil hyung, Barom hyun, Taemin hyung and Kangjun hyung.

 

"Did you guys here.? Todays way the day, eh.?"  Hyunil hyung said.

"What is it.?"   Minwoo hyung asked.

"When you came back to school, you kissed Jaejun-ah!" Ray commented.

"The whole class was hectic because of it!" Kangjun hyung butted in.

"Really.?" Minwoo hyung said.

"It wasn't anything, really! It was just a morning greeting towards Jaejun-ah! Right Jaejun-ah.?" Minwoo explained.

"Eh.?" I said, popping out of a daydream. "But Minwoo hyung .. things like this morning may cause.."

"I'm sorry Jaejun-ah, even though hyung was there, I couldn't do anything to help you."Taemin hyung interupted, with a guilty look on his face.

"That, don't worry about that! It isn't your fault!" I reassured him.

"Here, drink this souvenir coffee I bought. I know you have to finish that book report, but I think it's time for a coffee break!" Minwoo hyung said to Taeminnie hyung.

"Well, coffee isn't a very good thing to use as a celebrationg, but why don't we cheers!" Kangjun hyung suggested.

"Yeah, everyone! CHEERS!!"Hyunil hyung and Minwoo hyung screamed.

"C'mon Jaejun-ah, you too .." Minwoo hyung said, seeing as i didn't participate in there celebration.

"But what about our talk earlier.?"

"If you don't do as you're told, then I will do what I did o you this morning, EVERY morning!" Minwoo hyung threatend me jokingly, while coming closer to my face.

"Minwoo hyung, stop it!" I said to him, backing away from his face. "Yeah, I get it. CHEERS!"

"That's my boy!"

 

 

"It's getting late Jaejun-ah, we should go to bed!" I said, looking at how exausted my dongseung looked, while trying to stay awake while watching TV in our dorm.

"Ok. Night hyung!"He replied to me. Then he rolled over.

I look over at Jaejun-ah, how peaceful he looks. It reminds me of when I first met him.

 

       Why is my heart like this.? Beating so fast and hard when I look at him.? With his cuteness, no way can I calm my nerves. Now when I look at him, all I think about his 5 years ago, when we first met. I came to Seoul for the SMTown concert that year. I was jumping along to one of SHINee's songs, when I looked beside me, to find the most beautiful boy I have ever seen, wearing a hat, jumping along with me.

       I was dazzled by his beauty. I think that's when I first fell in love with him. I know it sounds cheesy, all that 'love at first sight' crap. While I was contemplating his beauty, the guy looked at me. I could feel my cheeks bearning, so I turned back to the perfomance. Every since then, he hasn't left my mind .. EVER! Until 2 years later. I came back to Seoul to enter Chugye University for the Arts, an academy for those who want to become idols. When I saw my roomates name, Lee Jaejun, I didn't even THINK that that name could be HIS. I wondered what type of guy this Lee Jaejun guy would be. When I entered our room, I say the guy tidying up an already tidy room. His back was turned to me, so I spoke up, while bowing, and said "Hello. I am your roomate Lee Minwoo. It is a pleasure to meet you!" "Hello, I am Lee Jaejun. Please take care of me!"  He straightened his back, and my mouth dropped. It was the guy from the concert! My heart was beating like crazy, but I kept my facial expression calm.

       We were settling down to go to sleep that night, and my feelings just came out of me. I turn over on my bed, looked at him and wispered "Jaejun-ah. I love you." The words just came out, with out me allowing them. I blushed, but he would know becuse the lights were off. "Huh.?" He replied. Then, he came over to my bed and whispered him me ear. "I love you too!" and suddenly I felt a pair of warm lips on mine. Right after that, it was his turn to blush, while going back to his bed. Now that I think about it, he was the one to bravely kiss me first, but now it's the other way around.

    As I think about  all those moments, a smile finds is way onto my face. Slowly, I moves closer to Jaejun-ah .. and he wakes up. " Hyung, what are you doing.?" "You just looked cold, that's all!" As I walk back to my bed, getting ready to go to sleep, I couldn't help but say to Jaejun-ah "I love you! I'll be yours forever!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have enough time to finish tonight!! Sorry!! --- ~ ---