oo1

Married to Seo Joo Hyun

 When we arrived at the van, I noticed the cameras. I bowed quickly, slightly flustered. I looked around, tugging at the cordi unnie's sleeve for an explanation. She shook her head while grinning. Pouting, I turned back to the camera's, smiling shyly. "H-hi, I'm Park Hanwol."
 

The camera man leaned over to give me a mission card, I took it slowly. While puffing my cheeks, I read it out loud, "Meet your future partner at the Namsan tower, but first go buy a coffee for you two. You have 20 minutes."

 I widened my eyes at the last sentence. While putting on my seat belt, I told my manager to drop me off at a cafe.
 

At the same time in another van.

 I looked around at the cameras, smiling brightly. Tiffany unnie and Sunny unnie waved at the cameras shyly. I pointed at the camera's logo. "Oh! We Got Married?"

 The camera man nodded with the camera while Tiffany and Sunny unnie giggled. I looked at the camera with a confused expression. "Who's getting married?"

 The PD just smiled and pointed at me, causing me to furrow my eyebrows. "Me? But I was already on WGM with Yonghwa oppa."

 The camera man shrugged and handed me a mission card. I took it and read it out loud. "With the members currently with you, go buy a must have couple item. You have 20 minutes before meeting with your future partner at the Namsan tower."

 I nodded and told manager oppa to drive quickly.

Episode 1, part 1.

How was it? >~<

OTL its short.

Its not very good, but its only the first episode c;

I feel drama coming :P

Btw, you guys should add me on Kakaotalk; youremyxx

Until the next update~

Bye c: