Chapter 2

Dear Diary

3/30/2005

Dear Diary,

            Good morning diary~! Well it’s not really good morning because it’s 2:15 in the morning as I’m writing this……. Anyways, the reason why I’m writing so early, it’s because I’m not all that tired despite school and training. Thankfully I can write perfectly due to my table lamp xD. I guess I’m not tired because I’m so excited for my birthday which is in 9 days~! I get to turn 15 on April 8th and I’m happy because I get to spend it with my new friends from SM.

“JONGHYUN”! “Turn off the light and go to sleep!!! If you don’t I will hit you with a bamboo stick!!!!!”

“Alright mom, I’m going to bed now!”

Sorry about that diary, once a mom yells and threatens to smack you with a bamboo stick, you have to surrender because bamboo sticks hurt badly.

4/03/2005

Dear Diary,

            5 more days until my 15th birthday, I’m so excited~!!!! I can’t wait to hang out with my friends and family. Hopefully it’ll be a good time and I hope nobody pretends to forget my birthday because that’s what happened to me last year and it wasn’t funny…. Anyways, I am a bit sad that some people won’t be here such as Boa noona and the hyungs from TVXQ since they’re busy with album promotions but Taemin and others can make it so I’ll be fine.

“Jonghyun”! “Stop sitting there and writing! Get back to dance practice or you’ll stay for an extra hour”!

“Okay I will hyung”.

See you later diary.

4/08/2005

Dear Diary,

            HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~! I am officially 15 years old now diary~! Huh, it doesn’t feel that different from being a 14 year old to a 15 year old, maybe it’s because it’s not much of an age difference. Anyways, my day was great as I got to hang out with all of my friends and family. The party was great as a lot of my friends from school and from SM came and they all got along pretty well. My parents set up a large chocolate cake and it was huge! The cake was 5 stacks and when it was set on the table, it was blocking my view as I was sitting down! All of us got about 2 pieces and it tasted delicious.

“Jonghyun, go to bed now, it’s past your curfew”.

“Oh come on mom, it’s only midnight, can I please stay up for one more hour”.

“No”.

“There’s no school tomorrow though”.

“No means no Jonghyun, now get to bed”.

“Okay”.

Well diary, looks like I’ll have to talk about my birthday gifts tomorrow, good night.

___________________________________

Yay, I finally put talking in here~! Yeah this chapter was a primarily focused on Jonghyun's 15th birthday because it is April 8th so I had to write about it.

Also, just a quick reminder for this story, all diary entries will be in italics, but all talking will be bolded. I'm just saying this so you won't be confused.

Thanks for reading, comment, subscribe and look forward to the rest of the story.