Kang Seri confirms to be in a relationship with a guy named Seyong!

◤ Ast☆ria◥ YG New Girlgroup ღ Story Start!

After 2 days of silence since a picture that was claimed to be Kang Seri and her boyfriend was uploaded.

AKP team finally gets through Ast☆ria's manager and YG's representative for an interview. 

Today at 8:45pm, AKP Team sat down and interview Kang Seri herself with the accompany of Ast☆ria's Leader,Lee Eun Kyu.

 

Int: Seri-ssi

Seri:nae *nervous*

Int:How did you react/feel when the photo were uploaded?

Seri:*laughs awkwardly* ah...its wasn't a joke, i really didn't expect things to go this way. Espcially before our near debut. I was really surprised and angry.

Int: Seri-ssi..i'm going to asks this straight forwardly, is it true?

Seri:*looks at Leader with teary eyes*

Snow: kenchana*whispers*

Seri: nae..it's true.

Int: then did you knew that someone took picture of you both? do you know who it was?

Seri: ah..aniyo..i-i can't believe it either, that person*chokes*

Snow: *sighs* the one who took the picture...we know who it was. We were very shocked. How could he/she do that to Seri? 

Int: So Seri-ssi...did you do something about it?

Seri: At first i thought of suing him/her,but since Ast☆ria hasn't debut yet and i don't want to risk everything and ruin the members' dream. For now..i'll just let karma do its job.

Int:Seri-ssi is such a good person..are you still with him?

Seri:*smiles abit* nae..we are still together.

Int: Thats a good news, so Snow-ssi, have you met him?

Snow: nae, i did. We met up to discuss the situations...and i'm glad that he stayed with her.

Int: Seri-ssi, why don't you send a video message to your boyfriend?

Seri:*blushes* uh..Seyong oppa, thanks for understanding and always stayed with me. I really appreciate of what you did, even though we won't be able to meet up much like in my trainee days. I'm very sorry for having your identity exposed and our relationship,but i will continue to love you and i will do my best. Oppa Saranghae~!

That's it, so Galaxias..tell us what you think. Will you support her or do you think she made a big mistake?