Victory

Wild Romance of Kim Dong A and Kim Tae Han

 

“Congratulations!” I shouted and drink my 5th glass of mixture of beer and soju. The Red Dreamers won their 13th title. Eun jae and I went with Oppa, yes that’s how I call Director Kim now, and Mu Yeol-sshi to the victory party of the team. Eun jae drinking her 10th glass of soju while Mu Yeol was seated beside her with his left arm resting protectively on her shoulder. Mu Yeol was grinning while looking at her.

“Yah Khutong. Are you that happy for us that you’re drinking so hard?” Mu Yeol said while ruffling Eun jae’s hair. Eun jae glared at him.

“I don’t know what I should feel. You are the best player of the season but the Blue Seagulls lost. Aaaah…I pity Dong Yool oppa.” She drunk another glass.

“Oppa? You call him Oppa? I should be the one you’re calling oppa.” Mu Yeol said with jealousy. Eun jae just shrugged her shoulders.

“If Dong A-sshi could do it with Director Kim, you could too.”

I was about to drink my 6th glass when someone took it away from my grasp. Mr. Robot was back from speaking with the executives of the team. He then doffed his coat and placed it on my lap to cover my legs that were being exposed by my tight black long sleeved dress reaching until half of my thighs.

I reached for the glass and drunk it straight and looked at him from head to toe. I was about to pour another round of the mixture when he took the pitcher away from me. I held on to the nearest bottle of soju and fill my glass with it.

“If you don’t want me to get drunk better drink for me.” I said challenging him by raising the glass until it was on his eye level. I then moved it towards my mouth but before I could have a sip, he removed it again from my grasp and drunk its content.

“Stop now Dong A…” He was really pissed off. Then the music shifted to a slow song. Some of the payers were dancing with their girlfriends toward the dance floor while the others raised their arms and swayed them from side to side. Oppa pulled me towards the dance floor wrapping his arms on my waist. I encircled my arms toward his neck.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered after a moment of silence.

“I should also apologize. I should have not left you that long.” He pulled me closer to him. “Making the other guys feast on you.”

“You’re so beautiful.” He breathe on my ear.

“I should wear this kind of clothes more often then.” I said teasingly. Of course he would give in.

“For my eyes only.” He replied. He then kissed my forehead.

-+-+-