Happy Birthday oppa!

Dream High => WooU's Ver.

Pil Suk’s POV

“Ottokke, ottokke...” Omo, I forgot it’s Jason’s Birthday...DAMN! Why didn’t I check my calendar this morning...AISH!

I was walking on the hallway still thinking about me forgetting Jason’s birthday today. I felt guilty now. “Ah!” Ouch, I bumped into someone. It was a girl this time, a very beautiful girl. Whenever can I just get rid of my clumsiness! She looked at me angrily but somehow she changed her expression when her friends came. I recognised one of them. It was the girl who was stalking me this morning. Well, not really stalking though. OH MY GOSH! (In English) WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?! RUN? Pretend that I didn’t know anything?

“Mainhae” I said trying to keep polite. “It’s okay, it was my fault too. Mian” The girl that I bumped into explained. She’s pretty.

I waved ‘bye bye’ and left remembering Jason’s birthday again. *Sad face and sigh* I didn’t know that things would go this way, he must be mad at me right now. *Sad face again*

 

Jason’s Mum POV

It’s Jason’s Birthday today! What should I do? A small family celebration?

 

Pil Suk’s POV

Should I call him? What should I say? Is he still mad at me? Okay...On the count of three, I’ll slide the call button and speak on the phone. “1...2...3!”

“Yobseyo” He said. “...It’s Pil Suk...” I replied.

“Oh...” Jason groaned. “Are you still mad at me?” I asked him carefully in case he might get angrier. “Yah! That was a very STUPID question. Of course I’m still mad at you!” He yelled in the phone as I pulled my phone 30cm away from my ear. He was loud...

“Sorry...” I said in my fluent English, repeating the word ‘sorry’ nearly over 20 times.

“Agioo...so are you going to forgive me or not?” I said making sure that my tone was sweet and sound.

“Hmmmm...If I’m not going to forgive you then that means that I’m a bad friend but then, if I do forgive you then there will have to be a price.” Jason smirked.

“Bwo? What do you mean by a price?” I curiously asked and scratch my head walking out the school gate since the teachers let us finish class early today because it was our first day starting Kirin School.

“Yah Kim Pil Suk! Aren’t you’re going to at least make a little celebration for your friend’s birthday?! You’re a bad friend you know that...” He replied but sounding a little heavier.

“Ah~ that’s easy then!” I said cheerfully because that would really make it simple for the both of us.

“Want to have a simple dinner tonight? I’ll cook” I said. “You cook? I never knew you know how to cook...” He said speechlessly. “There’s a lot more that you need to know more about me my friend” I said in English. Also did Jason “Now that’s what you call a good friend Haha”

“Hmmm, but where do you want to meet? Your house or my house?” I asked. “Your house then cause you’re cooking right? Umm...so I’ll see you at 6pm then. Annyeong! Walk home safely.” Jason said and disconnected.

Hmmm...What should I cook tonight? I know! But I better get home early to start the cooking and making the cake for dessert or else there will be no time. It is now 3:40pm.

 

Jason’s POV

This girl can cook? The meal better taste good tonight or else she’ll be in big trouble. Haha...

I took out my mobile phone again from my pocket. It was my mum.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOOYOUNG MY DEAR!” My mum said. “Ah~ I’m glad that you’ve remembered it.” I smiled and listened to what mum is going to say next.

“Are you going out tonight? Maybe we can have a little dinner together at home.” Mum said cherrfully. “Sorry to disappoint you this time Umma. I’m having dinner with Pil Suk tonight. Maybe next time?” Silent went on for 10 seconds. “Oh! Chinchayo? That’s great then. Have a great dinner then.” She said and disconnect. Was she happy or sad about it?

Kim Pil Suk, you better make tonight’s meal well because I’ve chosen to have dinner with you instead of with my parents....

 

Hope that you've enjoyed this short chap. There will be part 2 so don't worry :)

Sorry for not updating these days...I was busy with studying... -_-

I'll try update ASAP if I can for I do NOT want to make all fans of the milky couple disappointed.

G.NA will appear in the story around chap 18 just to let you all know xD

hehe~~ and I'll be adding more characters :P

BTW, I was so happy  that most readers liked the poster really much! Me toooooooooo XD

Well...as many of you have seen the "SNEAK PEEK" in chap 16 already yeah? those part will be coming soon too!

OH! And I forgot to tell you all! There will be another fanfic that I'm going to write! XD

Story Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/40536

(Notes: I might not be updating it until when poster will arrive...Mianhae)  (But I do hope that you'll support it as long as you support my WooU Fanfic just then :D   Kamsahamnida~)  MANY THANKS! ><

Chapter 17 Coming Soon...