And You Go Again

I Hate My Husband

"yeobo, this is our breakfast"   you bring some toasted bread and a glass of  milk for you also a cup of espresso coffee for your husband. "thankyou yeobo"   he smile slightly. "how long you will be in Taiwan?"   you ask while you sit beside Siwon,  "for 2 weeks yeobo"   while he put the blueberry jam on his toast. You smile slightly and look at Siwon. "eat your bearfast well yeobo"   you say, "ne"

"yeobo.. i must go now"   he use his black pantofel shoes and take his workbag, and his suitcase. He put his suitcase for a while on the floor, he kiss you on lips, take again his suitcase and walk fastly. you follow behind him who walk so fast, send him to the car, his grey Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S. you help him to put his suitcase into the luggage.  

 "i will miss you"   you say to him then hug him tight, Siwon hug you also

 "na do yeobo"   he path you on head, "take care"   he contunue, "you too yeobo"

"i love you"   you say then he smile at you.  He go to the car, "annyeong yeobo"   "neh"   you smile then he slide fast with his sport car. His car dissapear immediately and you feel that you loosing the best moment which you just had been spent with your beloved husband. You sigh, after that go inside home. You start the day alone again, lonely, and today is Saturday so your office is holiday. There's still no baby, so with who you can play with. You sigh then walk to the kitchen to wash all of cutlery. While you wash, You remember all that moment which you spent with your husband week ago, you smile remembering it, it was very very great moment that you ever had.

After 10 minutes wash the cutlery, you decide to stay at home because after finish wash it you feel your condition is not good. You go to your room, lie down on the bed and switch the TV on. You watching a movie program and also read a megazine. 30 minutes pass. You feel your forehead is dizzy. You can't stand it, you hold your forehead, you try to stand up but you can't. You can't stand even only for take you medicine which is only few step from your bed. So, you just try to sleep. For a while it can decrease your dizziness but after few minutes, your dizziness is back, a bit more pain than before and you feel queasiness. You run into the bathroom then vomit. You feel very bad. You go to the dining room to take some water, walk so slowly while you hold anything to sustain your body so that you not fall. You take the glass and push the disspenser. You can't hold your body and then you get faint and the glass is break.