Chapter 1

Forming Days

Key couldn't remember the exact moment he fell in love with fire. There was no epiphanic moment when he realized that he relished in it. That he needed it. It was always just something he carried around with him. It was a part of him as much as his eyes or hands. He needed the inferno of a flame to live as much as he needed oxygen to breathe.

Never had Key thought it was weird, never second guessed why he seemed to be the only one in biology who couldn't tear his eyes from the blaze emitted from the Bunsen burners, never did he consider the possibility that it was wrong, that it could be dangerous, forbidden.

That's why the 17 year old couldn't comprehend the screams that infiltrated the slim hallways of his school. He couldn't fathom why the other students in gym begged him with such fear in their eyes to put the lighter away. He didn't understand why the teachers herded them all away from the tall wall of fire while glaring at him as if there was something wicked about him.

'Half the school gone Mrs. Kim, Because of your son.'

Why didn't they appreciate his gift?

'He deserves to be locked up. He could've killed someone.'

 He just wanted to show them that he liked them

'I-I can't understand. I raised that thing. WE raised that thing.'

Why are they scared?

'You're going away Kibum, your mother and I. We can't care for you.'

 

It's just fire

 

 

Okay so not REALLY a chapter just a bit more background. I don't plan to make this OOC so don't worry Key's still gonna be fierce.

So Review? And Subscribe? Blurgh this is really bad, I accidently deleted what I was gonna out up originally, I used to always think how people on here did that? like oh my god but then I did it and I feel like the biggest dullard ever. 

BUT YES! REVIEW AND SUBSCRIBE AND this is what I was listening to while writing this. I really love this band

 

Also no beta >.< But I tried to spell check and grammar as best as I can so I hope it isn't that bad