So This is my surprise!? It !

My Brothers Best Friend

_____ P.O.V

Well class is over, we got tons of homework! Thats why I hate Mr.Choi he is so strict and give homework. Well I'm walking down the hall thinking about.... idk....life! When all of a sudden I fall to the floor. I look up and see this tall guy. "Yah! You should watch where you're going! Babo!" ugghhh what did he say to me! Babo.... really!?I was so irratated with his voice. It sounded so familiar,so familiar it gave me chills down my spine. I got angry, who does this guy think he is? Knock me down and yell at me ohhh no I'm not going down like this. " You're the one who knocked me down! It's your fault, so then that makes you the babo!"

He started to chuckle.... does he think this is supposed to be funny! " Well think about this.... If it was my fault and I wasn't paying attention do you think I would be the one on the floor?" Who does he think he is I have have never benn so mad in my life. The only time I was mad this much is one of those special "surprises"! I guess I was zoned out thinking about it, so he smirked and walked away. "I thought so" were his last words. I can't belive I let him win like that I'm the one that gets the last words, me! "This is so war" I said under my breathe and stomped away to my locker. After I bumped into this girl. "Mianhae!" we both said at the same time. "are you okay?" I asked. this girl was pretty I was jealous (in a good way). "I'm okay. what about you?" wow this girl is so nice, not like those other girs. "I'm fine" she took out her hand "I am Im Yoona nice to meet you" "I'm Yoona what a nice name" I thought I shook her hand " Hi I'm __________ nice to meet you to." I smiled. she asked me what class I have next, we had the same one, so we walked together. "FINALLY A FRIEND! THAT'S NOT TAECYEON'S" I thought happily and walked to class with Yoona.

??? P.O.V.

I walked into my new school, it was pretty nice. I guess first class was over because kids were everywhere going to their lockers. I went to the office and I got my schedule, I need to find where my next class is. I was thinking about my school, well really only the girls. I was thinking until I bumped into this girl. She was cute I guess? Looks familiar, but I don't know where from. "Yah! You should watch were you're going! Babo!" Like really she should have watched where she is going! she looked at me in disbelief it was funny. I could tell I was getting to her. "this could be fun" I thought, maybe I can push her a little more. But before I could she said something. "You're the one eho knocked me down! It's your fault, so then that makes you the babo!" I couldn't help but chuckle she just made it easier to push her buttons. I got one that would help me win this fight. "Well think about this.... if it was my fault, and I wasn't paying attention do you think I would be the one on the floor?" I can tell the was shocked, I knew I won when she went into a daze thinking about it. I took it as a win. "I thought so" were my final winning words. I smirked and walked away. While I was walking I looked back to see her reaction. She was so pissed! I chuckled to myself. She mummbled something, I can't make it out though. She walk to her locker, very mad! I saw her bump into a girl, a very pretty girl. "Wow this girl is way to clumsy" I said to myself. I see she made a new friend. Speaking of friends I need to find Taec. After I walked to class

Skip to lunch

Taecyeon's P.O.V.

I went to pick _____ from her class for her surprise. When I walked to pick her up I saw her walking with Im Yoona, she is like my ideal girl. I realized I was in a dazed and decided to call _____. "______ -ah! Hurry! come here!" I shouted down the hall. I got weird looks wich turned into lovely glances from girl, into hatred when they found out I called _____. She ran to me with Yoona. "Why did she have to bring her!" I thought. "Hey oppa!" she said very loudly and waved. "This is Yoona" she said as she pointed to Yoona. "Oh yeah Taecyeon he is in 2 of my classes" I was so happy at the moment 1. She new my name, and 2. She knows how many classes she has with me! I was so happy and I guess _____ knew to. "Ummm oppa your ears" She said as she pointed to my now red-as-a-tomato ears. I made an awkward laugh, there was silence for a while. "so ______" I broke the awkward silence. "Yess?" she asked. "I have your surprise" I said with a toothy grin. "Really!?" her face grew bright. "yep lets go!" I grabbed her hand and ran to the lunch room for her surpreise. I saw Yoona back there she looked sorta sad, I feel bad. But _____ surprise is waiting. "______ I hope you liked your surprise" I hoped. We were in the luch room I walked her to the table and told her to close her eyes. I hope Nichkhun hurry's up and get her special "surprise" I hate to trick her like this, but it is so fun!"

Yoona's P.O.V.

I saw Taecyeon take _____'s hand and run. "Are they dating or something?" I thought. I got sad because I have always had a crush on him ever since 8th grade. Yes I went to 8th grade with him and then I fell in love. I was that nerdy girl, and he was everybody dream guy. He didn't even notice proably. I walked to lunch sad after remembering my past.

Nichkhun

I was excited to see one of by best buddy's Taec told me to get him because he had a surprise for him I saw him so I ran to him. Before I got to him I ran into this girl. "Mianhae!" I said as i helped her up. Why am I so clumsy! "oh no it's okay". she has a angelic smile, I must know her name. "I'm Nichkhun and your are...." I asked. "oh Hi I'm Kwon Yuri" "that smile" i thought. When I was about to ask her something somebody interrupted. "HEY NICHKHUN!" my bud said and gave me a bear hug. "I haven't seen you in forever" I said I was happy to see him again. when he let go I looked around for Yuri she was already gone. I frowned not seeing her here. "Something wrong? you're not happy, you are not happy to see me!" "No I'm happy to see one of my best friends" I smile came back. "Well I have a surprise for you in the lunch room. And No it's not only food." Really he said excitedly  once he heard the word surprise. "yeah come on lets go!" Once we were in the lunch room I saw Taec, and I quickly told him to close his eyes. We walked to the table they were at we face ??? and _____ face-to face. me and Taecyeon said 1,2,3 and the same time. "okay now open your eyes in 3....2....1....!"

_____'s P.O.V.

Once I heard Taec oppa say 3 I opened my eyes. My smile dissapprared once I saw that jerk in front of me. "YOU!" me and that jerk said at the same time."Please tell me this not my surprise!" I yelled at Taecyeon. "ummm" No this guy is not my surprise. "So this is the surprise you got me?" that guy asked not pleased. what is a humbeing not good for him as a present! " So you guys met brfore" Khun ask with an awkward smile. "so cute!" I thought "Yes we did, and this guy is a jerk!" I said very mad! "Well its not my fault your so clumsy" he said with a smirk "Who do you think your are!" I said it without thinking. Why am I even talking to him I'm wasting air on him! "Well if you want to know my name is Chansung.... Hwang Chansung" When I heard that name my head jerked up "Surprise" Taecyeon said making the situation as he says "Better".

"Hwang Chansung. The Hwang Chansung. The guy that made my life miserable when I was little?" I asked with irritation in my voice. I hated this guy so much. why is he here!? and most of all my surprise. "yeah I'm Hwang Chansung, Do I know you?" really he made my life mierable and he doesn't even know who I am? I guess he made a lot of people's lifes miserable that he lost count. "I am-" I was cut off by Taec "She is my sister remember?" I looked at Chansung and then his face lit up "Ohh you! So you are sprinkler girl, _____ -ah right?" he asked mocking me. He used to call me sprinkler girl after that little incident. "I am getting so mad I wan't to leave!" I thought. Right at that moment I saw Yoona. YES! thank you! "YOONA!" I screamed. Taecyeon head jerked up right away. "what's wrong with him" I mummbled. When she saw me she waved, but before I went to her I said "Oh yeah and my surprise !" and walked away to Yoona.

Chansung's P.O.V.

She said her surprise ! Well I know a lot of people would want me as a surprise. I went to go get my lunch. I sat down with Taec and Khun. All of a sudden these guys came over, I looked at them closley. "HYUNGS!" I shouted on the top of my lungs, well not really. They looked at me "Oh who is this" Junsu said "It's me Chansung" "oh sorry we dont know a Chansung" Junho said very seriously "What?" " We are just kidding we miss out maknae!" Wooyoung said that hugged me and I gave them bear hugs "so how was Japan" Taec asked " Oh well it was fun, and I think I am in love" I bragged "WHAT!" they all said that some people in the lunch room looked at us. "Yeah her name is Min" I said day dreaming about her "really does she have friends?" "yeah she does F.Y.I" "Wow our maknae is growing up he already has a true love" Khun said teasingly. "Oh yeah yeah whatever."

_____ P.O.V.

I walked over to Yoona's table and then I saw 4 other girls. "They are pretty I'm envious (Good way)" I thought. "oh let me introduce you to my friends. "This is Tiffany, Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Seohyun" She pointed all of them out. "Hi!" they all said together. "And this is _____" when she pointed to me I smiled, and bowed "Hi my name is _____, nice to meet you" I sat down and they started asking me questions, I found out I was the youngest (Yes I made you the maknae for reasons). All of a sudden they yell at Tiffany "Yah Fany stop look you making it noticeable!" said Hyoyeon. "making what noticable?" I asked because I had no clue what was going on. "You see that guy over there" Yuri pointed to a guy. "yeah why? what is it?' "Well Fany likes him, but he doesn't know, and Fany is really shy, you know?" "Yeah I get it" i said understanding the situation.

"So Tiffany unnie when are you going to talk to him or something" Seohyun asked her. "I don't know I get nervous whenever I go near him. I don't even know his name after all of this!" she said pouting. Wow I guess she really likes him. "Yeah I know how you feel, I like the guy over there" Hyoyeon said pointing to that guy. Then I got it they were pointing to Wooyoung and Junho! "Oh wait?! You like Wooyoung and Junho" I said everybody was looking at me lke I have a second head. "what?" "You know them?" Fany said "umm Yeah I know them I knew them since like birth." I awnsered like it was nothing. "How?!" Seohyun asked. "because she is dating Taecyeon..... right?" Yoona said. Everybody was looking at Yoona with sympathy, and then they looked at me wanting awnsers. "You're dating Taecyeon?" Yuri asked me. "What!? No ewww!" i said quickly responding that thought is just wrong! "then how do you know him explain"Tiffany said. "Well maybe I know him and his/ my friends so much is maybe cause I'm I don't know his little sister" I said smiling trying to make the best of it. They all looked at me in surprise "What?" I said again, cause I don't liked being stared at. "DAEBAK!" Fany said and all the girls started fangirling. Wow they must really like them. "Yeah that's awesome, but we are not just your friend sfor them know that okay" Yonna said. "I know" I said, at first I thought that's why, but now I don't have to worry.

Nobody's P.O.V.

After school ended and _____ went walking with her new friends outside. But then they saw........ stay tuned to figure out!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Authors Note*

Well the poll is closed

Another chapter finished sorry if it took long I have school. But finally Chansung came so let the fun begin

AND PLEASE NO SILENT READERS!