The First Day

My Brothers Best Friend

________ P.O.V

"______ -ah wake up!" I hear Taecyeon yell from down the stairs, ugghh can't he wake me up like a regular person. " 5 more min." Trying to go back to sleep I hear Taec run up the stairs and barge into my room. "_____ -ah get up now u don't want to be late for the first day of school, don't you?" I got up as fast as the spped of light as I remembered that today was the first day of school, I had to look good. I got ready I didn't really care how I looked I just had to look decent I'm wearing a uniform anyway. I go down the stairs and walk out the house, and see Taecyeon already waiting for me.

Taec: About time what took you so long

You: Well I had to get ready today is the first day duh!

Taec: Well we are going to be late on your first day cause u had to get ready!

You:Well its not my fault I want to look nice! phht (pretend to get angry)

Taecyeon saw u pretending to be angry and laughed at your fail attempt to make him feel bad.

Taec: Well sorry my favorite dongsaeng-

You interrupted.

You: Your only dongsaeng!

Nobody's P.O.V

Well the rest of the ride ______ and Taecyeon were laughing talking about the school and teachers. When ____ got out of Taecyeon's car a bunch of girls were there waiting for Taecyeon, and giving you death glares. You didn't mind cause you are just his little sister. You walked in your classroom after going to your locker and meeting the principal. The teacher came in and told you to go introduce yourself to everybody so you did. "Hello my name is _____ nice to meet you, please take care of me well." everybody was surprised at how good your Korean was. The boys were drooling over you and the girls were envious too. you went back to your seat, guys tried to flirt, but you just ignored. After a couple of classes it was lunch time.

In The Lunch Room:

Your P.O.V

Class was Boring, it was the same thing. Introducing myself over and over again, boys flirting, and girls glaring. I am finally in the lunch room, good thing too I was hungry! When I got there I couldn't see Taec. "I thought he was going to meet me here!" I said to myself. I turn around and bump into this guy. I fell on my , it hurt! he helped me up. "hmmm pretty cute" I thought. And he was big eyes brown hair he was cute! "mianhae" he said in a paniced voice. "oh no its alright" I said as I brushed myself off feeling embarressed. I felt somebody watching me it was that guy he was looking at me with a questioning face, after he looked at me he smiled like he was excited and hugged me really tight! "______ -AH!" he shouted. I was soo confused at the moment, and I guessed he noticed. "You don't remember me?" he asked, I nodded my head he said "I'm Nichkhun Taecyeons friend. He told me your are here, I haven't seen you since we were little!" he said happily and hugged me again.

I can tell people were looking and glaring so we let go. "oh HI NICHKHUN!" I said as I remember him, and asked where Taec was. He ponted to a table where he was eating like a pig! I went over to him. "YAH! what happened to where you said ohh let me take you to the luch room and everything." "oh sorry" he said with his mouth full "oh yeah your a great brother" I said with alot of sarcasm. Afer I got my lunch and sat his friends came they all looked familiar. I looked at them and they all introduced themselves "Hi I'm Wooyoung" "I'm Junho" "and I'm Junsu" wow I never knew my brother had such cute friends." oh Hi I'm---" I was cute off by junho "We know Taec kept on talking about you to us" I smiled at Taec "hhmmm not such a bad brother" I thought, Afterwords we finished lunch I got back to class and we were out of school "wow my first day of school was fast, but I wish I made friends that weren't Taec's friends" I thought as I went to Taec's car to be taken home

At Home

Nobody's P.O.V

After ____ got home with Taecyeon she was Tired so she went to do her homework, got dinner, took a shower, got ready for bed and went to sleep. But the thing is _____ doesn't know is that she has a special surprise :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Authors Note*

Hope you liked my first chapter. I at writing, I know! this chapter isn't good but the next one I will try to make better cause this is when my imagineation comes in hehe! well I hope you enjoyes this one :3