Childhood friendship

I'm in love with my sister's crush!

-Hyun Jae-

 

"Hyun Ae! Umma has to go answer this meeting, okay? Take care of Hyun Jae and help your imo, araso?" Unni nodded and kissed umma bye. Imo came to take care of us today but she cant really cook so unni has to order food.

 

"Imo!!?? Can we go to the park?" I begged. She laugh and nodded. Yesh!! I love the park! It's my favorite place to drink banana milk! Wheeee!!!! I ran to get unni so we can go. (at the park) "UNNI!!!! I dropped my banana milk!!!" I cried. Unnie was shushing me so I can calm down. Where's imo?! She was here a second ago!

 

"Are you okay? Why are you crying?" a boy came up and asked. I pointed at the banana milk that layer spilled on the ground. "Oh! Such a shame! Banana milk is awesome! Mmm... You can have one of mine! I have a bunch anyways! Here." he hands me a bottle full of banana milk.

 

"Gamsahabnida!" I bowed. After rubbing my eyes, I noticed that he was really REALLY cute. "Annyeounghaseyo, I'm Jun Hyun Jae," I introduced myself.

 

He smile and replied," Annyeoung! I'm Lee Tae Min! Please to meet you! I'm new in this town so it's always nice to have a friend! Opps! I forgot you!!"

 

"Annyeoung! I'm Jun Hyun Ae, Hyun Jae's older twin. Thanks for giving her some banana milk. Aish! Where's our aunt?!" she started looking around. "Hyun Jae! Stay here okay! Right by that tree," she pointed at the tree by the corner of the park. "I'll be right back! You know my cell phone number, right?" I nodded. "good! I'm going to find Imo now! Stay here and don't follow anyone!" she ran off (with Tae Min following her to help) and I went and sat under the tree.

 

"Hey! You okay? I'm Lee Jinki. Who are you?" another boy went up to me.

 

"Annyeoung! I'm Jun Hyun Jae and thanks but I'm fine. My unni went to find our imo. We are twins, by the way." I looked at him. He had a goldfish color hair making me think he's a foreigner.

 

"Well I'll sit with you until she comes, araso? It's dangerous to be here alone!" I just nodded like always.

 

-Hyun Ae-

 

I ran and ran looking at all the places imo could be. Aish!! That douche is a horrible babysitter!! FML!! I know I shouldn't know that word but I do. "Aish!! That lady has problems leaving two 8 year olds out in the park all alone!!" I muttered to myself.

 

"Why don't we check your house? She might have went home and thought you were following close by!" Tae Min suggested.

 

I slapped my forehead," Of course! Thanks Tae Min!! You're pretty smart for a guy with a childish personality!" we ran back to the park to get Hyun Jae.

 

At that park, I saw Hyun Jae with a really cute guy. I felt my cheeks burn up and looked at Tae Min instead. OMFG!! He is glaring at the boy!! Is he Jealous? "UNNI!! Where's Imo?!" Hyun Jae ran up to me! Quickly followed by the boy.

 

"We didn't find her so we came back here to take you home. Oh… uhm… Gamsahabnida! But who are you?" I asked the boy.

 

"Annyeounghaseyo, I'm Lee Jinki. I saw your sister sitting alone and felt bad so I became her friend! Nice to me you," he introduced.

 

"Ah! Well thanks! I'm going to take Hyun Jae home before lunch time. Thanks again! Want to come over? For lunch?" I offered. They both nodded with sad faces.

 

"YAH!!! What's with the sad faces?!" Hyun Jae yelled. She put her hands on her hips, which made her look like umma when she doesn't like something.

 

The boys looked at each other and said the same thing, "We don't have any parents."

 

"Bwoooh?!" Hyun Jae and I were astounded!

 

"Our parents got into a car crash. Didn't you notice that Tae Min didn't introduce himself to me?" Jinki pouts out. "Araso!! No sappy stuff! Let's go! I'm ordering pizza!" I lead the way.

 

 

A/N~ not bad huh? Well, I'll be officially starting the story in the next chapter! Comment and subscribe please! Gamsahabnida!!!!!