He's so Photogenic!

I'm not a stalker!

 

The click of the camera can be heard again and again. Eunhyuk can’t stop taking pictures of Donghae, a man he’s never spoken too but loves nonetheless. “Why are you so perfect?” He whispers, taking one more before deciding to go home.

As soon as he walks in he’s greeted by his mother, “Hyuk~ you’re late again? Taking more stalker pictures of Donghae?” She laughs.

Eunhyuk shoots her a glare, “Mom! I’m not a stalker! He’s just really photogenic is all! It’s not my fault!”

“Sure Hyuk. Sure. You have a crush on him, I can tell! ~” She laughs before running into the kitchen, followed by Eunhyuk. They sit down to eat and after, Eunhyuk goes upstairs to print and organize his new photos.

“This one would look nice here…” He mumbles as he arranges them on his bedroom wall. “No editing even required…”

The next day, Eunhyuk is walking to his favorite café when he runs into Donghae. Causing him to drop is camera and all the photos he took, “Ah! I’m sorry, Donghae!” He apologizes as he tries to pick up the pictures before he sees them.

“Are those all pictures of me?” Donghae questions as he picks one up.

Eunhyuk blushes in embarrassment, “I’m sorry... You’re just really photogenic… I couldn’t help myself…”

“What are you a stalker?!” He yells. Without realizing what he’s doing, Eunhyuk crashes his lips to Donghae’s. They both deepen the kiss, moving their lips without noticing what’s happening. When Eunhyuk lightly bites Donghae’s lip, he pulls away, both panting. “W what?.....”

“I’m so sorry! Please forgive me!” Eunhyuk apologizes then runs home, crying. “M my mom was right… I do like him…. A and... I kissed him?! He probably hates me now!”