I Love Shopping with You

I Like It When You Smile

 

I put my hand on Jokwon's shoulder. "Honey!!! Please!!! Let me have it!!!"

"Ayy..."

I pouted again and gripped the bottom of your dress with my sweaty hands. "Honey. Yobo!!!"

Jokwon and I were at a shopping mall in Korea. The place was packed and sweaty. Myeungdong. A cute bulldog looked up at me. I smiled back at it before smacking Jokwon's to get his attention. "Isn't it so cute?"

The bulldog growled at Jokwon when they made eye contact. "Yah! You crazy?" Jo Kwon said with his horrible English.

"Wae? It's so cute!" I jumped up and down on the street, causing people to look at me and JoKwon.

Smirking, Jokwon put his hand around me and twirled around my hair, "Ayy you're the cute one."


 

Jo Kwon scattered his face, thinking. I looked up at him expectantly. *This better be good.*

Finally, Jo Kwon said, "okay we're getting a dog but not that bulldog.

"Why?!" I said, disappointed that we weren't getting the lovely bulldog.

"Obviously it doesn't like me."

Jokwon ran to a maltese instead and said, "now this one is cute. Excuse me! How much is this dog?"

A lady yelled across the room, "$450!"

Jokwon quickly ran away from the dog, "Let's go!"

"Why!"

"My pocket needs a refill."


Jokwon walked forward, ahead of you. Yelling, "How about I buy you a flower instead?"

"Really? I love flowers."

You went home with flowers that day. You skipped happily with Jokwon beside you linking arms.