Targeting Hyunseung

TroubleMaker Hello Baby

       Yoogeun and Lauren are going near to Junhyung then Lauren ask"Ahjussi,what's your name?"Junhyung glare at Lauren then say"My name is Junhyung.Im Hyunseung's boyf- I mean bandmate.And you don't have call me ahjussi,im still young so call me oppa."Junhyung smile at Lauren.Yoogeun and Lauren are fake smiley at Junhyung and suddenly,Yoseob said"AHAHAHA!!THE KIDS CALL JUNHYUNG-HYUNG 'AHJUSSI'!!"Hyuna try to read Junhyung but she can't.She know that Junhyung want Hyunseung so much.She sometimes want take Hyunseung away from that joker.

 

 

       Suddenly,Yoogeun and Lauren ask Hyuna to go to their room.Finally,Hyuna argeed to go along with the kids.When they at the room,Lauren started to talk"Umma,we need to do something."Hyuna look confuse.Lauren added"Believe or not.That Junhyung guy seem want to take Hyunseung appa away from us.Do you think that Junhyung guy fell in love to Hyunseung appa?"Hyuna froze a while then ask"How did you two know about this?Im also feel like that since i meet him.I..I don't want to lose your appa.."Yoogeun sob a little and say"Umma,i also don't want to lose appa.He's my favourite and he nice."Hyuna hug the kids so tight."How about this..We work together so that we won't lose Hyunseung appa,ok?"The kids nooded and started the plan.

 

 

         When they get out from the room,they saw the guest are enjoying watching tv but Hyunseung and Junhyung are not at the living room.Hyuna start wondering and Hyuna thought'This is so dangerous!Im too late and this is must be Junhyung's idea.I have to stop it before he do something to Hyunseung oppa.'Yoogeun and Lauren start looking for Hyunseung but they have to play with the guests.Suddenly,Yoogeun heard strange sound at the second room...

 

 

         Yoogeun going to the second room then he put his ear at the door.Lauren going near to Yoogeun then ask"Oppa,what are you doing?"Yoogeun quickly put his pointy finger at Lauren's lip then say"Shhh..There something strange inside this room."Lauren immediately grab the doorknob then twist it.When the door open.They saw something that they shouldn't see......