Happy New Year ♥

At Midnight

 

“Come on, Come on! Move it already! Ahjussi, can’t you take a shortcut or something?”

“It’s New Year’s Eve boy, all the streets are packed up right now”

“Ugh! I can’t miss it! I have to be there in 10 minutes!”

“I’m afraid that can’t happen unless you have a moving spell or something”

In 10 minutes, his life may change. In 10 minutes, his life would take a new turn. However, since it’s New Year’s Eve, the streets are all crowded and he’s stuck in a cab that’s been taking baby turtle steps for the last thirty minutes.

“Oh, screw this! Here you go!” He pays his cab and steps out of the car.

He starts running between the traffic since he doesn’t even have time to reach the sidewalk. He walks and runs not minding the drivers screams or the several honks because he has one thing in mind… Reaching that place in… 9 minutes.

Meanwhile, in the said place, there’s another guy sitting on a couch, impatiently tapping his foot and staring at the clock in front of him. In 8 minutes, his life will change as well. In 8 minutes, his heart could be having what he always wished for.

7 minutes… The street rush is starting to loosen up, making it hard for the boy to avoid being ran over. Luckily, he only has a couple of blocks left, and that’s when he quickens his pace.

The scarf around his neck is starting to make him hot and stiffen, so he takes it off and hold it tightly in his hands since it was given to him by a special someone.

6 minutes… The guy sitting on the couch can’t handle the waiting anymore. He abruptly stands up, wears his coat and starts pacing in the living room while still glancing at the clock, ready to dash out of the house if his awaiting someone doesn’t show up in a couple of minutes.

4 minutes… The boy finally reaches his destination. Body bent down and hands resting on his knees, he tries to catch his breath before he starts to run again toward the elevator. His index finger keeps pressing the button over and over again as if it will make the elevator come quicker. Once the door is opened, he steps inside while muttering ‘come on, come on’ until the elevator stops at the said floor and the boy storms out and starts heading to the apartment right ahead of him. Just a few feet away, and his life will change.

3 minutes

“Aish! Can’t wait any longer!”

The guy zips his coat, wears his shoes and twists the door knob in such a force that the boy who’s running towards him, can’t seem to stop and so crashes right on his chest, making them both fall backwards on the floor.

The guy winced at the pain in the back of his head due to his bump on the thick floor. However, once he sees the boy on top of him, the pain is instantly forgotten.

“K-Kyuhyun?”

“Were you going somewhere hyung? I still have…” He looks at his watch before adding “2 minutes left”

Kyuhyun is panting but he doesn’t dare to let his eyes dart from Siwon’s face. He doesn’t want to miss a single second, afraid something might happen to stop him from saying what he came here to say.

Siwon on the other hand, let his head rest back on the floor as he starts laughing at how ridiculous this whole matter is.

“Why are you laughing hyung?”

Kyuhyun asks pouting and pocking Siwon’s cheek with his index finger. Siwon then holds that hand and moves it to his mouth to press a kiss on its knuckles.

“Don’t you think this is all funny?”

Kyuhyun can finally process the position they’re in. His sight lands on his hand that were pressing Siwon’s chest down, while his legs are firmly wrapped around the older’s.

“Sorry” He mutters before letting his hands find the floor so he can support himself to stand up. However, as he does so, Siwon grips both his wrists causing him to fall back flat on his body. Their breaths start to increase since their faces are just inches apart, and their eyes meet for a second but then their gazes shift to each other’s lips.

“You came” Siwon whispers against the maknae’s lips and Kyuhyun slightly nods.

The maknae’s face is burning by now as his cheeks are deep red from the proximity between them. He can feel their crotches touching but he pushes that thought from his head in case his junior might embarrass him.

“Does that mean…” Siwon adds with a low, insecure tone, scared of the answer, and Kyuhyun looks at him tenderly in the eyes before moving his hands to cup his cheeks. He stares at him for a couple of seconds waiting for a certain beep from his watch. Five, four, three, two, one... just as that sound echoes in the room, Kyuhyun leans down and closes the gap between their faces after he whispers “Happy New Year, Siwon”

Christmas Eve:

The Super Junior members were all gathered in the living room as they decided to spend Christmas together. They had a tight schedule which prevented them from going home to spend the holiday with their families.

Some of them sat chatting in front of the decorated tree, while others sat on the couch sipping on different types of drinks and munching all kinds of food that Ryeowook made for them… well, except one member.

The maknae was sitting on a chair positioned in front of the window that overlooked the white streets and the dark blue sky. It wasn’t snowing, but still, the weather felt beautiful that Kyuhyun wanted to enjoy it. However, his contemplating was interrupted by Siwon who had approached him and sat next to him on the armchair, leaving him startled.

“What are you doing?” Kyuhyun asked after leaning to the opposite side so they can have some space between their bodies. The maknae wasn’t fond of skinship that much, but unfortunately, it didn’t matter if you have Siwon as a hyung.

“Can’t I join you?” Siwon asked with his eyebrows almost touching his hairline, as if he was hurt by the question. However, the wide grin on his face and the famous dimples said otherwise.

“Well, get a chair”

“What if I want to sit here” Siwon replied in a husky voice, leaning his face closer to Kyuhyun who kept on bending back until his back hit the armchair. Kyuhyun’s mouth was slightly agape, shocked by Siwon’s attitude, but just as he was about to let his snarky side out, Siwon straightened his body again and ruffled the maknae’s hair before averting his eyes to look through the window.

“It’s beautiful outside, isn’t?” Siwon muttered, not really noticing the shocked expression on the younger’s face, or the annoyed slash confused look in his eyes.

“You can have it all for yourself!” The maknae exclaimed before standing up and walking away, leaving a dumbfounded Siwon, just staring at his back as he disappeared into his room and closed the door behind him.

Siwon sighed after him and sank into the chair, letting his mind rewound what just happened and why the maknae was so angry at him. Minutes later, he decided to put an end to his miserable heart and just talk to the younger.

So, he stood up and walked to Kyuhyun’s room. He knocked and waited for an answer but he knew he wouldn’t get it if Kyuhyun was playing games, which he did most of his time, so he decided to just step in. As he did, he was surprised to find the maknae sleeping on the bed and surprisingly not playing on his laptop.

The younger was back facing him and so Siwon didn’t know if he was awake or not. He hesitantly stepped in and took a few steps towards the bed. He took a peak at Kyuhyun’s face and the latter’s eyes were closed. Siwon took a deep breath before walking to the other side of the bed and lie down next to him. The bed was not that big which made their bodies cramped, but Siwon did his best to not have any contact, since he didn’t want to make the younger feel uncomfortable.

The sudden flinch from Kyuhyun’s body told Siwon he wasn’t actually sleeping, but he knew he had to stop hiding his feelings from the maknae.

“I know you’re not asleep, but don’t open your eyes… just hear me out” Siwon stated in a low whisper that was only reaching Kyuhyun’s ears. The older was lying on his side, facing Kyuhyun whose eyebrows were slightly frowning, clearly confused about what Siwon wanted to say.

“I don’t know why you’re pushing me away, but that’s not important right now because what I’m about to say may push you away even further”

Siwon calmly said while Kyuhyun’s frown was getting deeper. Kyuhyun didn’t know if he should open his eyes or not. Maybe if he did, Siwon wouldn’t say what he wanted to say and there wouldn’t be any awkwardness between them, because the truth was, the maknae had a pretty good idea what the topic was about.

Kyuhyun is smart and not as oblivious as the other members think him to be. He may act like that, but only to avoid embarrassing situations like the one he was in right then. However, as much as his brain was telling him to open his eyes and kick the older from his bed, his heart silently wanted to hear what Siwon wanted to say. So he kept his eyes closed, and listened intently to his hyung’s words.

“Since the minute I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were special. I may have treated you as a donsaeng, but the truth is, It's been a while since you’re all I’ve been thinking about. Now I know I’m religious and there’s no way I could ever imagine me being with another guy, but I blame you for it”

Siwon smiled when Kyuhyun’s lips slightly twitched into a pout at the last sentence, making the older’s hands fist firmly so to not give in to the urge to touch them.

“Yes, your fault for being adorable, for being innocent… well sometimes, for being so beautiful, for having such an angelic voice, for being snarky yet kind hearted… Simply, for being you”

By then, Kyuhyun’s cheeks were painted a deep shade of pink and the room suddenly felt hot around him.

“However, you never intended for me to love you, you just acted like yourself and I just had to be attracted to you. I can’t believe I’m saying this but… Cho Kyuhyun, I love you”

Kyuhyun’s eyes closed tightly as his lips parted a bit from the hitch in his breath. He knew what Siwon was going to say, but he had no idea it would sound like that. That he would feel like that. His heart started beating fast and his hands were sweating as he clutched them firmly under his head.

Siwon, on the other side, watched closely each detail and each movement from the maknae’s body. He knew Kyuhyun would be surprised and he knew he had a long shot for the younger to actually love him back, but he couldn’t keep it to himself for too long. He wanted to try out his luck and maybe, just maybe, the maknae had at least a tiny bit of like for him?

“I know you may not feel the same way about me but I want you to give me a chance. Just one chance to prove to you that I’ll protect you and love you with all of my strength”

Kyuhyun’s expression loosened up a bit but he couldn’t open his eyes. His mind was full of questions and it was like Siwon’s confession had triggered something into his brain and heart. He could feel his unsteady heartbeat but he didn’t know the cause of it.

Kyuhyun wanted to open his eyes and see the look on Siwon’s face but he couldn’t. He was too afraid to do so. He had no idea what he was feeling because as far as he knew, he never had feeling for his hyung, or another male at that matter. But why was his heart pounding? Why were his hands itchy to touch the male next to him? Why was his body relaxing upon finding out Siwon’s feelings? He had no idea why…

“I won’t be around in the next few days. I’ll wait for you at my apartment on New Year’s Eve before midnight. If you’re willing to give me a chance, I’ll be the happiest person alive. However, if you won’t, I’ll pretend this talk never happened”

Kyuhyun felt a stinging pain in his chest upon hearing Siwon’s words and sensing his tone. He knew he was hurt and hoping for a chance, but Kyuhyun had to think it through. It wasn’t easy to just say yes and not mind the environment around them, or the people involved in their lives. Besides, he still didn’t know what he actually felt.

“I love you. Merry Christmas Kyun-ah” Siwon whispered one last time before getting off the bed. However, as Kyuhyun felt the shifting movement, his hand immediately stretched to hold the older’s body. His eyes were still closed but he knew Siwon was smiling at him, and he silently asked himself how he could tell. After a couple of seconds, he slowly let go of his hyung and the latter exited the room.

Why are you doing this to me hyung?

So for the next six days, all that Kyuhyun thought about was Siwon and his confession. He couldn’t concentrate on his schedules or his games since his mind was too occupied by those three magic words to focus on anything else.

As for his heart, it had been fluttering ever since Siwon laid his body next to him on that small sized bed. He kept on asking himself what would’ve happened if he opened his eyes then. What was he going to say to Siwon about the confession? However, instead of ifs, he decided to think about what he should do since it was almost midnight and his deadline was around the corner.

Kyuhyun couldn’t deny that Siwon’s confession had awoken something deep inside him. During the last week, he suddenly felt like missing the guy. He was used to having him around, hugging him and demanding kisses whenever he got the chance, but now that he wasn’t around anymore, Kyuhyun felt something missing. He found himself actually sad over Siwon’s absence.

Am I having the same feelings for him? But that couldn’t be! I’m not gay, and besides, he’s Siwon… Yes… Siwon… Choi Siwon… OMG! He’s Siwon! What the hell was I thinking? This is the guy who helped me adjust to being a member when I first joined Super Junior, the guy who let me use his laptop when Teukkie hyung took mine, the guy who tended to me after my accident and kept on asking me if I was okay even when I was long recovered, the guy who gift me my favorite wine, the guy who always reserves a seat for me when we’re out….

But mostly, he’s the guy who always makes me feel better only by one of his dimpled smiles, the one who lends me his shoulder when I’m exhausted, the only one who doesn’t mind my evil side and never take my tricks as an offence, the only one my heart beats fast around…

But why was I pushing him away lately? Is it because I unconsciously grew to like him more than a hyung? Because I’m afraid he would feel disgusted by me if I let him know I liked him? But now he loves me… Choi Siwon loves me… and I love him too

Kyuhyun didn’t realize he had said the last sentence out loud until there was a sound from the door step

“It’s about time” Hyukjae was leaning on the door frame and glancing at Kyuhyun who was clearly bewildered about his new discovery.

“Hyung! What are you doing here?”Kyuhyun managed to ask between his dazed state.

“I should be asking you that. Don’t you have a deadline or something?” Hyukjae announced causing Kyuhyun’s eyes to bulge out as he searched for his watch and found out it was already 11pm. He abruptly stood up from his bed and dashed off his room.

“I’ll be praying for you!” Hyukjae shouted after him as a wide grin plastered his face “Finally”

So that’s how they ended up on the floor, on top of each other, with Kyuhyun kissing Siwon when the clock motioned it was midnight, and thus the beginning of a new year.

Siwon was startled at first when Kyuhyun captured his lips, but once he realized what’s happening, his eyes flutter close, and his arms wrap around Kyuhyun’s waist as he starts kissing him back.

When gently kissing wasn’t satisfying enough, Siwon parts Kyuhyun’s lips with his tongue and let it slip inside to roam the unknown cavern as he appreciates every bit of taste of the younger.

A moan escaped Kyuhyun’s throat when Siwon on his tongue, causing Siwon to tighten his grip on the younger’s back, not yet ready to let go of the hot sensation he’s feeling.

Only when their lungs run out of air, that they pull away just enough to gasp some air. Siwon nuzzles his nose with Kyuhyun’s, making the latter chuckle and immediately burry his face in Siwon’s crook, hiding his flushing cheeks.

“Best.New.Year.Ever!” Siwon emphasized before sitting himself up, and dragging Kyuhyun with him on the way, until the latter is straddling his lap.

“So?” Siwon adds when noticing the nervous look on Kyuhyun’s face.

“So?” The maknae whispers back, eyes not daring to look at Siwon, just focusing on his hands that keep playing with the man’s collar shirt.

“Does this mean…” Siwon asks the same earlier question before Kyuhyun jumped on his lips.

“Do I have to say it?” Kyuhyun asks pouting which made Siwon laughing.

“As a matter of fact, yes, you do” Kyuhyun glares at him but he’s soon smiling sheepishly as he let his hands wrap around the older’s neck, while he tries to keep his gaze on Siwon’s.

“Me too”

Siwon knows Kyuhyun is the shy type that can’t express his feelings easily. However, he has been dying to hear the words from Kyuhyun and so he’s determined on hearing them now.

“You too what?”

Kyuhyun squints his eyes at him and lets his pout deepen in an attempted aegyo, but Siwon is not going to let it go.

“You too what?”

“Are you gonna make me say it?” Kyuhyun cutely asked but yet again, as much as Siwon’s heart is flying from happiness, he needs to hear the words. He just nods and pouts as well, as he tightens his hold on the younger’s waist.

“I love you too”

Just as the words left his mouth, Kyuhyun is engulfed in a tight hug and is back to lying on the floor on top of Siwon. The latter was smiling from ear to ear, rocking Kyuhyun’s small figure in his arms and shouting from happiness.

“Siwon!” Kyuhyun whines as he’s crushed with Siwon’s big arms until he can’t breathe.

“Sorry baby” Siwon apologizes and loosens up his hold, making way for Kyuhyun to compose himself again.

“No, no, no!” The makane suddenly says, sending a wave of fear into Siwon’s heart

“W-what is it?” Siwon nervously asks but he doesn’t get a response until Kyuhyun stands up, stretches his hand for him to take it, and helps him stand up as well.

“Who said you can call me that?” Kyuhyun declares while sending one of his famous glares at Siwon, which makes the latter all the more nervous.

“W-what do you mean?”

“I don’t like nicknames” Kyuhyun replies while crossing his arms over his chest.

“Nicknames? But… Oh, you mean ‘baby’?” Siwon sighed in relief after realizing what Kyuhyun means. He takes a step forward and puts his hands on each of the younger’s arms before adding “I love you and you love me, which makes you my baby, right?”

Kyuhyun pouts at him and shifts his gaze to the floor so he can hide his redden face. However, from the burning ears, Siwon can tell that his baby is embarrassed which he thinks it’s so cute.

It takes Kyuhyun a few seconds before lifting his head up and looking into his hyung’s eyes.

“Siwon, this is all new to me, and you calling me that is kind of…weird”

Siwon’s eyebrows frowned a bit but he’s soon relaxed when he caught on the hesitant look in his lover’s chocolate orbs.

“Hey, I’m sorry. This is new to me as well, I guess I just had more time to get used to it”

Kyuhyun slightly nods upon seeing the sincere look in Siwon’s eyes. He entangles his arms and moves them to clutch on Siwon’s shirt, before dragging him into a hug.

“I’m sorry too” He whispers against Siwon’s chest.

“For what?”

“Not realizing how you feel earlier… How I feel”

Siwon can guess that Kyuhyun is pouting right now, and a soft smile curved his lips as he pulled the maknae away, enough to look at his face.

“As long as you stay with me from now onwards, nothing else matters”

Kyuhyun blushes again but this time he doesn’t hide it. He instead smiles shyly at the man in front of him, before leaning forward and pressing a light peck on his lips.

“We’ll take it slow, okay?” He asks after he pulls away, uncertain about what Siwon expects from him after confessing. However, as Siwon smiles at him with his wide dimples as he cups his cheeks, Kyuhyun has no idea if he will stick to his decision by taking it slow after all.

“Am I allowed to at least do this?” Siwon asks but he doesn’t wait for an answer, he just leans down and captures the maknae’s lips between his in a swift move, leaving Kyuhyun no choice but to flutter his eyes close and let his new found love devour his mouth.

After they break the kiss for air, it takes Kyuhyun a few seconds to get down from his daze and open his eyes. Once he does, his arms are already locked around Siwon’s neck and their bodies are pressed against each other.

“Guess you can do that” as he nuzzles their noses together, clearly not having enough of Siwon’s touches.

“Happy New Year, Kyu Siwon whispers against the younger’s lips, before claiming those sinful lips again and engaging them in yet another passionate kiss. His tongue roamed Kyuhyun’s mouth, discovering the new territory that he would like to call his own from now on.

When they felt their knees about to give up from the heating make out, Siwon drags Kyuhyun backward until they fall on the couch, not breaking the kiss in the process. They’re sitting next to each other with Kyuhyun’s arms wrapped tightly around Siwon’s neck, while the latter’s are caressing the younger’s back and waist.

When they pull away, Kyuhyun stares at Siwon for a second before asking “When did you...” He doesn’t know how he should put it, so he just hopes Siwon understands him.

“Fall in love with you?” Kyuhyun nods and Siwon detaches himself from the younger’s arms, lowering the hands to cup both of them is his own.

“Let’s see…” The older looks at the floor trying to remember when it first started, while Kyuhyun’s eyes are glistening with anticipation. He himself has no idea when he started developing love feelings for his hyung. All he knows is that an hour ago, he didn’t even know he was in love and now he’s sitting next to the most handsome man, any girl or boy wish to be with. He can’t help but feel a bit smug about it but he won’t share his thoughts with Siwon because he knows he will about it.

“Almost a year ago? I mean I was captivated by you the minute I saw you and heard your voice, but I never thought I’ll end up falling in love with you. I just figured you’re our maknae and I should treat you good. If someone told me like two years ago that I may fall in love with you, I would’ve thought he’s crazy, but now that I’m head over heels with you? It’s the most wonderful thing I can ever do”

Kyuhyun’s mouth was slightly agape, admiring how Siwon used the words fall in love and head over heels that made his heart make a leap of joy, and the fact that Siwon has been in love with him for almost a year? It must’ve for him, Kyuhyun thought.

“So, that one particular night when we won those four awards for Mr.Simple, we went to celebrate and you got drunk so I had to drive you to the dorms, remember?”

Kyuhyun tries to remember that event. As far as he knows, he has a high tolerance of alcohol but that night he drunk a lot of soju that all he remembered was waking up in his bed the next day. He didn’t even know it was Siwon who took him home until now.

“It was you? That night is still blurry to me”

Siwon grins widely at Kyuhyun’s words, causing the latter to narrow his eyes in confusion “Why are you grinning like that?”

“Well, that was the night that everything changed for me” Siwon states, still grinning as one hand moves to caress Kyuhyun’s flushing cheek.

“How so?”

“You kissed me”

That statement makes Kyuhyun jolts from the couch and clamps his hands over his mouth. Siwon on the other hand, just bursts out laughing at his new boyfriend’s reaction.

“You were drunk so it doesn’t count” Siwon assures but it only makes Kyuhyun’s frown deepen.

“How come you never told me?” Kyuhyun finally snaps out of his shock and sinks back into the couch next to Siwon.

“Because that kiss triggered something in my heart and I didn’t know what it was back then. It took me some time to finally come to truce with the fact that I am in love with you, there’s no return in that”

“I’m so sorry Won. I had no idea” At least now, Kyuhyun knows why he can't remember anything about that night. It's like he unconsciously  didn't want to remember. He reaches for Siwon’s hand and entwines their fingers as he looks apologetically at his hyung.

“You don’t have to be sorry. It’s something neither one of us could’ve prevented. I’m just happy that you feel the same way about me”

Kyuhyun squeezes his hand, as if letting Siwon know that he agrees with him. He leans forward and presses a chaste kiss on the older’s lips which he apparently became addicted to its taste. However, as he was hoping for Siwon to deepen the kiss, the latter pulled away, looking shocked instead.

“D-did I do something wrong?” Kyuhyun asks worriedly but as Siwon’s shocked expression turns into a wide smile, his eyes narrow in confusion.

“aaw you called me Won!” Siwon says in a cooing way, making Kyuhyun’s cheeks turn crimson as he tries to recall if he did call him with that nickname.

“When did I?”

“You said, ‘I’m so sorry Won. I had no idea’. I thought you don’t like nicknames” Siwon teases him just for the fun of seeing the maknae’s burning cheeks and the super cute pout.

“I don’t! You just heard me wrong” And there it goes the pout that Siwon is very familiar with and that he used to grit his teeth to hold the urge to jump on him and kiss him. However, now that they’re kind of together, he can do what he pleases.

With that in mind, his hand grips Kyuhyun’s nape as his lips move forward to catch the younger’s. Siwon had never thought that he can kiss the maknae like that after that incident one, but now he kissed him over three times tonight. His heart can’t be any happier and his stomach keeps on doing flips whenever he touches Kyuhyun.

The latter as well, as much as he’s overtaken by this whole situation and how things happened so fast, all he cares about at this moment is how his heart is pounding inside his chest and knowing that the reason behind it, is the guy who’s now kissing him eagerly. He could stay forever like this because he feels safe and loved in Siwon’s arms.

“Can you say it again?” Siwon whispers when he managed to even his breath. His eyes looking straight into Kyuhyun’s with a pleading yet adoring look.

“Won… Wonnie?” Kyuhyun smiles, showing his white teeth and causing the older to stupidly grin at him, very satisfied by his new nicknames.

“Baby Kyu?” Siwon then asks, not quite sure about Kyuhyun’s reaction this time. However, as the words left his lips, Kyuhyun pulls away a bit and stares at Siwon for a second, the smile still on his face, before he asks “Am I your baby?”

“Yes you are. I love you Cho Kyuhyun and I promise to always do”

Kyuhyun has no doubt about Siwon’s love. The way the older expresses it, whether with words or actions, it’s very clear that he does love him. There had been signs of his love for a long time but Kyuhyun was so blind to actually see them. Now that he does, he’s not going to be oblivious to it anymore, he’s going to accept it and love him back because he can tell that they fit together.

“Will I always be your baby?”

“Oh god, yes, yes! I can’t imagine myself with someone else. Especially after I took a taste of you”

Siwon winks after the last sentence, causing Kyuhyun to tsk at him and playfully slaps his arm.

“When did you get this cheesy hyung?”

“I’m always cheesy, you just never noticed” Siwon defends as he circles his arms around Kyuhyun’s body, bringing him closer and squeezing him in a possessive manner, before planting a kiss on his cheek.

“Can you give me a chance to make it up to you?” The maknae asks cutely while innocently blinking his tall eyelashes, causing Siwon to swallow hard at the view.

“This year will be ours” Siwon states with such confidence, causing Kyuhyun to happily smile at him.

“And the one after?”

“And the one after”

“And the one after that?”

Siwon places another sweet kiss on the maknae’s cheeks because he just can’t get enough of his adorableness.

“Baby, for me, it will take me eternity to ever let you go”

“You don’t know that Won” Kyuhyun argues with a deep pout on his face, and Siwon wants nothing but to make him believe in his words. One hand raises to cup the younger’s cheek and make him look at him.

“I do, because I love you so much”

“Can we just live in the moment now?”

“Sounds great. Shall we start by watching a movie?” Siwon offered, earning a beautiful smile from Kyuhyun before they both lean back on the couch.

“I’d love that”

“So… We’re dating now, right?”

“Seriously?”

Kyuhyun’s head snaps up at the sudden, stupid, question. Luckily, Siwon quickly explains.

“It’s just that it feels like a dream come true”

Kyuhyun kisses Siwon’s lips in order to hide the blush on his cheeks. It’s a gentle, slow kiss but still it got them breathless after.

“Happy new year Wonnie”

“Happy new year baby. I love you”

“I love you too”

During the movie…

“I can’t believe I kissed you”

Kyuhyun suddenly exclaims as apparently his mind had been trying to recall what happened that night when he drunk kissed Siwon.

“It was the best kiss ever”

“Better than the ones from tonight?”

“Hm… I don’t know...”

Siwon taps his chin, teasing Kyuhyun, and so the latter closes the distance between their faces as he whispers “Let me refresh your memory then”

He then latches his lips on his new boyfriend, yet again, engaging them in a loving kiss that makes them express just how much love they have for each other.


♥ Happy New Year