Birthday Wish

Birthday Wish

A warm blanket was wrapped around a young teen as he sipped on a cupof hot chocolate slowly. He stared at the lights that wrapped around the Christmas tree he decorated this morning. "Christmas..", the teen smiled softly while exhaling into the warm drink, creating a small steam. "Merry Christmas!" A pair of arms circled his waist, surprising the latter a bit. "Junsu!" The said man grinned. "When did you get here? How did you come in?" Sungmin asked. "Manager-hyung let me in, for exchange of him getting some food outside and me watching over the house. And the other members are helping manager-hyung, trying to sneak some snacks and stuff.." Junsu explained as he sat on the floor cross-legged beside the older. The older nodded understandingly before noticing his best friend trying to warm himslef up. "Ah..." Sungmin quickly handed Junsu his half-finished chocolate drink, looking at the thin turtle-neck sweater Junsu was wearing. Junsu just stared at the mug, raising a questioning eyebrow at Sungmin. "What's it for?"

"You've must've been cold..." The elder said while he stubbornly pushed the mug onto Junsu's hands. The latter stared blankly before breaking into laughter, covering it behind his hand. "We had a heater in the car, but thanks anyway, mom." Junsu smiled, taking the mug and patting Sungmin's head. The elder puffed up his cheeks, producing the best pout of the year while he tried to ignore his dongsaeng. "Awwwh, c'mon, don't be mad, princess.." Junsu teased, pushing the older's head gently which landed onto his left shoulder. Sungmin felt his face flushed, burying his face onto the younger's shoulder. "Just finish up your drink..." Sungmin mumbled embarassedly while Junsu smiled. "Oh, it's almost your birthday, Su!" Sungmin quickly sat up, beaming at the younger. Junsu just shrugged, putting the mug on his lips. "Doesn't matter. My real birthday already. Besides, it's more to your birthday."

Sungmin casted a down-fall face. "B-but we barely did anything on your birthday...," He took Junsu's hands to his. "Can't we do something special for ours? I don't care if it's your registered birthday.." Junsu gulped. Oh my God Sun, he could just kill him with those sparkling eyes and those cute trembling lips. He took a moment of thinking before letting out a sigh. "Fine. I'll celebrate." Sungmin's eyes brighten, hearing those words. "Really? You'll celebrate together?" He leaned forward, not losing the grip of the younger's hands. Junsu nodded unsurely, observing the way a smile stretched onto the other's face from end to end. He was taken by surprise when the elder buried his faced on his chest and a pair of arms circled his neck. Junsu let out a soft smile as he embraced back his best friend. A muffled giggle sounded out from Junsu's chest as the latter looked up. "We're going to bake a cake, or hang out at the arcade, or hang out to the movies, or..." Sungmin exhaled happily as he leaned back into the hug.

"Nee, Junsu,"

"Hmm?"

"What do you wish for your birthday?" Junsu thought for a while, looking down at the latter afterwards. "I just wish you would be beside me every year." Sungmin blushed, not expecting such an answer. He avoided Junsu's gaze while muttering, "I'm not a girl...", though his cheeks were pink. Junsu chuckled, "I just said that we should spend our birthdays together every year." Sungmin kept quiet, cuddling closer to the younger's warmth. Junsu tuck the elder's head underneath his chin, grinning happily to himself. "I wish... we will never be seperated from each other." Sungmin looked up, allowing himself to stare into the Christmas lights, not aware of the younger gazing lovingly at him. Junsu ruffled Sungmin's hair, sending a kiss on the latter's forehead as Sungmin closed his eyes. 'True.'

 

"Pizza's here!" Hyukjae called out from the doorway. He stepped inside the kitchen, putting down the food as he noticed no one's home. Deciding to enter the living room, his eyes narrowed as he watched his love rival best friend caressing his beloved sleeping hyung. A smirking Junsu was what made Hyukjae more pissed off. Though no words were voiced out, both boys still communicated very well with their eyes.

'What.the..are.you.doing.here.'

'I live here.' Hyukjae ttch-ed at the answer.

'Move away from there.'

'Awwh, you don't wanna wake up your beloved hyung, do you?' Junsu made a kissy face as he added a loving kiss on the sleeping boy's black hair.

'Stop kissing him!'

'Or else?'

'I can make a good wig out of your hair.'

'You can't. They'll kick you out.' Junsu sipped the mug in his hands.

'What's that?'

'Your beloved hyung's leftovers of hot chocolate.'

"WHAT?!" Hyukjae quickly closed his mouth, looking at the latter in Junsu's arms. A light grumble was heard much to the dancer's horror. "Junsu?"

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" Junsu asked at the elder who was rubbing his eyes. "Kinda, how long was I out? Oh, hi Hyukkie~" Sungmin smiled sleepily at the younger stomping his way proudly into the living room, sitting at the other side of Sungmin. "Hi." Hyukjae responded coolly or at least tried to. Sungmin approved with a nod before dropping down into Junsu's arms once more,for another nap. Hyukjae's frown came up as he groaned frustratedly at the cuddling couple.

~o~

Sungmin smiled dreamily at the Christmas tree in front of him. A message tone played on his phone as he picked it up. An unrecognized number came up, yet stating his name was Santa Claus. Confused, he opened the message:

Happy Birthday to us, hyung.

He smiled when an idea suddenly came up to him. He quickly grabbed his phone, sending two messages. He closed it up, busying himself in the kitchen to prepare for the party. It was time to give Junsu his birthday present.

From: Sungmin

To: Changmin

Come over to our dorms~^^ We're having a big party!! Invite Yunho too^^

From: Sungmin

To: St. Claus

I have a surprise party at the dorms. Don't you dare back down or I'll beat the crap out of you if you refuse. Bring Jaejoong and Yoochun along too.

p.s: Happy Birthday too, Junsu.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!^^ I'll be focusing on Minsu in this fic, they're just so fluffy~ This is dedicated mostly to Sungmin's birthday, idk why it suddenly focused to Junsu :s I'll be gone for a whole week for my vacation!!^^ Gues where I'll be going guys, guess, guess, guess!!! Ding-ding-ding!!! I'll be in Thailand!!!! It's so magical, I'll be in one of Hyukmin's largest fanbase-country!!!!! And I'll be celebrating Hyukmin's Day there :DDDDD I have to keep a little reminder for myself to buy an elephant keychain like the one Jaejoong has, it's so cuuuuttteeee :DDDD

Elephant keychain:

A_b81zYCQAIap0U.jpg:large

Once again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys!!^^