Hajimaru

A day as JUMP Manager

 

                Karina just wakes up early as she accidentally sleeps early on night before. She cleans herself and wears her favourite t-shirt as she knows that she will stay at house all-day. She go to kitchen and say, “Ohayou, ka-chan~~!”

                “Ohayou! Wah, it’s really rare to see you wake up early.” Say her mother and Karina just giggles with it. She takes mug and makes her drink for her breakfast. She notices her mother arrange food on a tray.

                “Ka-san, why you arrange food on tray?” ask Karina as she really curious about it.

                “Oh, it is Ryuji who caught cold. It seems last night he slept without using blanket and let the window open.” Say her mother.

                “How he could sleep at that situation? Eh?! But he still have work today, right?” say Karina as she remembers clearly about her brother’s schedule.

                “Yeah, he hopes you could help him for his work.” say her mother.

                Karina almost spit out her drink and says, “WHAT?! That’s impossible. I can’t do his job.”

                “Don’t worry; you just need to make sure all of them get ready before the car arrives. This is map to their house and everything that you need to know. You also can use his car to get there.” Say her mother as she gives small-notebook to Karina.

                Karina just finishes her drink and grab Ryuji’s car key. She feels a bit worry to take over her brother’s job as JUMP manager. She used to help Ryuji but never take over it. She gets ready to go out and drive Ryuji’s car to JUMP’s house.

************************

                As soon she arrives there, she could see oldest member of JUMP, Yabu Kota or Kota in middle of exercise outside the house. She gets off from the car and Kota greets her, “Ohayou, Karina-chan.”

                “Ohayou. Wah, you still remember me?” ask Karina as she locks the car.

                “You’re Ryuji-san’s imotou, right? You always with him and sometimes help us. Where is him?” say Kota.

                “Oh, Ryuji nii-chan caught call this morning and has to stay at house. I’m here to take over his today’s work.” Say Karina.

                “So, your first work is to make sure everyone of us already awake or not.” Say Kota.

                “EH?! It is okay for me just to get into their room?” ask Karina.

                “We already used to it. We also will never scold a girl like you as we already used to meet each other but you should check at living room, study room and kitchen. Maybe some of us already awake.” say Kota.

                Karina just gets into the house to begin her work. She goes to study room before notice Inoo Kei or Kei. She says, “Oh, you already awake, Kei-kun.”

                “I need to make some revision as the work is this evening. You’re here to replace Ryuji-san?” say Kei.

                “Seem like that. I need to check on others.” Say Karina.

                “Be careful as Yuya like to sleep and he may not awake yet.” Tease Kei. Karina suddenly frozen at her place and Kei just giggles with it.

                “You always random, Kei-kun.” Say Karina before leave the study room. She walks to kitchen and could smell coffee and foods from there.

                “Karina-chan, what are you doing here?” ask Hikaru and Karina just explain what happen.

                “Oh, good luck with it ne. Do you want to have coffee?” ask Hikaru.

                “Maybe not now. I will drink it when I could overcome my fear to coffee.” Say Karina.

                “Ah, I almost forget that you can drink coffee like this.” Say Hikaru.

                “How about breakfast?” asks Daiki as he still busy preparing ham-egg?

“It’s okay. I already take my breakfast.” Say Karina.

“If you’re hungry, just come and take breakfast.” Say Daiki. Karina just smiles and leaves to go to living room. She could see Yuto act like playing drum while listening to headphones.

                “Okay, Yuto is here and Keito is...” Karina blush to see Keito is in middle of changing clothes at living room.

                “Gomen, I didn’t notice you’re there.” Say Keito.

                “It’s okay. I’m going upstairs to check on others.” Say Karina as she runs to leave living room.

                “I totally forget that I notice her just now.” Say Keito.

**********************

                “The one who already awake; Kota-kun, Kei-kun, Hikaru-kun, Daiki-kun, Yuto-kun and Keito-kun. It only left Yuri-kun, Ryosuke-kun and Yuya-kun.” Say Karina.

                Karina found Yuya is in middle of drying his hair and feel relive as it not like what Kei predict earlier. She knocks Ryosuke’s room and get into the room. It seems Ryosuke still spacing out while brushing tooth. Karina just chuckles to see it and make Ryosuke feels weird with it.

                “Why you’re laughing?” ask Ryosuke.

                “It really hard to see HSJ’s Yamada Ryosuke’s bed hair live in the morning.” Say Karina.

                “Do I look ikemen right now?” ask Ryosuke as he begins make pose with the tooth brush.

                “You will look better if you quickly get ready. I need to check Yuri-kun right now.” Say Karina. She just closes the door and goes to the youngest member’s room, Yuri.

                “Are you already awake or still asleep?” ask Karina.

                “I already awake but still want to be inside here.” Say Yuri.

                “Yuri-kun, wake up and get ready. You have works this evening right? So, rise and shine~~!!” say Karina as she pulls off the blanket before run out from the room.

******************

                She climbs off from the stairs while review the notebook. She suddenly misstep and almost fall over it but someone catch her mid-air and receive wolf-whistle from other. She notice it is Keito who catch her and quickly stand-up.

                “Wah, I never think I will see it in front of our eyes this scene.” Say Kota who just get into the house. Other already laughs to see Karina’s face is blushing,

                “What happen here?” ask Ryosuke and Yuri who just join them at living room.

                “Nothing happen.” Say Karina who already blush.

                “I didn’t mean to catch her. I just happen want to get back to my room.” Say Keito before leave to get into his room. Others still chuckle with exception Ryosuke and Yuri before Daiki tells them what happen.

                “Oh... but doesn’t Karina-chan feel happy?” ask Ryosuke.

                “Why you say like that?” ask Kota.

                “Karina-chan has big crush towards Kei---.” Yuri can’t finish his words as Karina quickly close his mouth using her hand.

                “If you want to say that Karina-chan like Keito, all of us already know.” Say Yuya. Karina really surprise to hear it and try to act like nothing happen.

                Hikaru hugs her and says, “Ah, you’re really cute when shy~~!!”

                “I want to hug her too.” Say Yuya but Hikaru pulls Karina to other place to avoid Yuya hugs her. They run around the living room until Karina pushes Hikaru off and take seat on a couch. She tries to replace back all oxygen loss due to the running.

                “You guys should get ready as the car will arrive at afternoon.” Say Karina as she takes a look on the notebook. The boys just get into their room to get ready while Karina just stays at living room and give a call to Ryuji.

                “All of them already awake?” ask Ryuji.

                “Yes, they are getting ready before the car arrive.” Say Karina.

                “So, is there any improvement in relationship between you and Keito?” ask Ryuji.

                “Ryuji-nii, there’s nothing between us. I’m here just to take over your work.” Say Karina. Both of them talk for awhile until all JUMP ready and the car arrive.

                “Okay, everyone already here. Good luck for your work.” Say Karina.

                “You should come with us since you’re our manager today.” Say Kei. Karina doesn’t get chance to say anything as BEST pushes Karina into 7’s car. On the way, Karina can’t help herself to get sleepy and slowly doze off to Keito’s shoulder.

                “You like her?” ask Ryosuke.

                “I have no time to think about love.” Say Keito.

                “You should be honest to yourself about it.” say Yuri.

                “Don’t feel frustrated when someone take Karina-chan from you.” Say Yuto.

**************************

                Karina only awake when they arrive at the studio. She really surprise that she sleep on Keito’s shoulder. She says, “Gomenasai, I didn’t realize it.”

                “It’s okay. You seem really tired.” Say Keito.

                “It all because the running matter. I’m not good with it.” say Karina. They get off from the car and go to dressing room. Karina get near to JUMP’s other manager and begin discuss about something.

                “You just tell her that you like her or everything would be late.” Say Yuto.

                “If I have enough courage to do it.” say Keito.

                “We can help you.” Offer Hikaru.

                “It’s okay. I want to do it by myself.” Say Keito. They just get ready for their work and forget about Karina at that place. Their work only end in midnight and Karina already leave earlier as she can’t be outside for too long.

                “EH?! She already goes back?” ask Yuya.

                “She said that she need to go back first to check on her brother.” Say the staff.

********************

                “You enjoy today’s work?” ask Ryuji.

                “Not at all. I really tired right now.” Say Karina as she gives the notebook to Ryuji. After that, she just goes to her room to get enough rest. Deep in her heart, she just her brother sick again and she could take over his work again.