1

His White Audi

 

Angelamiina : Short update. Enjoy ^^

 

 

A piercing screeching sound was heard before a loud crash followed. Eunhyuk was jerked forward for few miliseconds before the airbag opened automatically and pushed him back. Then silence took over for a few moments as he tried to calm himself. After registering what had happened, he took a deep breath and looked forward over the airbag.


“Oh God no!” He whispered before unbuckling his seatbelt and got out of the car.

Ignoring the pain on his ribcage because of the seatbelt and an uncomfortable soreness on his left hand, he approached the car in front of him. A girl then quickly got out of the driver’s seat, followed by two more girls from the backseat; all of them looked extremely pale. Eunhyuk eyed them from head to toe, afraid that one of them might have gotten hurt.

“What have you done?!” was the first thing that came out of the driver’s mouth.

Eunhyuk looked down at the crushed front bumper of the Audi he was driving to the smashed bumper of the girl’s car. From just a glance at it, he could tell that it was a really serious, costly damage. Anyway, that wasn’t what he was concerned of.

“Are you all okay? Anyone hurt?” he asked in panic.

The driver turned to her friends, checking them too.

“I’m sorry. I really am. Did anyone of you get hurt?” Eunhyuk apologized.

“Hey, how do you drive huh?!” a voice was heard which made them turn around to see a bunch of guys, who appeared to have came out of one of the cars that had stopped around them.

“I’m sorry…” Eunhyuk muttered again.

“Are you girls okay?” he asked again, obviously trying to act heroic in front of them.

“Y-yeah I guess…” the girl that was driving replied, passing her hand through her hair in misery.

“I’m really sorry…” Eunhyuk said again, truthfully from his heart.

“Hey, you have blocked the traffic. Move your car to the road’s shoulder first. Miss, can you move your car? Can you drive? Let me help you…” the guy said again.

“Thank you so much,” the girl said and all of them got back into the car; with the oh-so-helpful guy driving the car for the girls, and slowly moved to the road’s shoulder, leaving pieces of shattered glass in the middle of the road.

Again, they got out of the car and examined the damage. 

“Seriously… How can you drive like this? You think you drive an Audi so you can make on the road?” the hero asked again, with both his hands on his hip, acting like his car was the one that had been hit.

“I’m really sorry,” nevertheless, Eunhyuk apologized, “I thought she was going to keep moving on when the light turned yellow, she was speeding. I didn’t expect her to stop all of a sudden.”

“It’s a traffic light! You are the one that should be careful! You should keep your car’s distance. Do you even have your driving license?” the wannabe-hero scolded him again.

“I know it’s my fault. I had never said it was her fault. I should have been careful. I’m sorry. I hope no one is seriously hurt? Maybe I can send you to the hospital for checkup. And don’t worry about the car, I’ll settle everything. I just want to make sure no one is hurt…” Eunhyuk answered professionally, he was really pissed off with the guy, but he didn’t want to start any fight; plus this guy wasn’t his main problem.

“Easy for you to say…”

“It’s okay. I guess no one is injured,” the girl cut him; Eunhyuk guessed she was uncomfortable with him too.

“I can take you girls to the hospital if you want…” the guy offered sweetly.

“Ah, that is so nice of you. Actually, we have called a few people and they are coming” the girl said.

The wannabe hero’s face immediately turned disappointed. Eunhyuk wanted to give him moments of silence because of her rejection. She probably has boyfriend already which wound explain her rejection.

“Oh, okay then… take care,” he said.

“Thank you so much…” that girl being polite, waved at him.

Then Eunhyuk was left only with the girls.

“The people you’ve called… will they be here soon? Or should we go to the workshop first?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“I guess we should just wait for them. They are just around the corner so they will arrive soon,” that girl answered.


“Oh, okay. I’m Eunhyuk by the way,” Eunhyuk introduced him self. He didn’t want to be left with awkward silence so he had to speak.

“I’m Yujin. This is Eunmi and Seehee,” that girl introduced her friends too. Then she looked over the road. She obviously thought Eunhyuk was trying to tackle her. Well, she was interesting, Eunhyuk thought, but that wasn’t the right time for that.

The girls, Yujin, Eunmi and Seehee just kept talking to each other and Eunhyuk texted someone while waiting. Few cars slowly passed them and asked what had happened and asked if they needed help. They thanked them and told that everything is fine. Yeah, fine.


 

Not long after that, two cars stopped nearby and three guys got out of them. Another trouble needed to be faced. Eunhyuk took a deep breath and readied himself. They seemed fierce and scary. Eunhyuk guessed they were their boyfriends, as they walked passed him and approached the girls first asking if they were okay. After confirming for the hundredth time, they finally turned to Eunhyuk.


“You!” one of the guys started.

“I’m really sorry. I did wrong, I know. You don’t have to worry about the damage or anything. I will settle everything. I’m just sorry that I almost hurt your girls. I’m sincerely sorry…” Eunhyuk apologized for the hundredth time that day.

“You are really lucky no one is hurt! Or else I would have hunt you down!” that guy roared again.

“It’s okay… he had apologized so many times today. Now where is the workshop you mentioned just now?” Yujin tried to calm her boyfriend.

That guy spared one last glare to Eunhyuk before facing her.

“Get into my car. I will take your car there. It still can be started right?” he asked Yujin.

Yujin nodded. Then that guy turned to Eunhyuk.

“You… follow us. Don’t you dare to escape!” he warned.

“I won’t. I told you I will settle it. I will pay for everything.” Eunhyuk answered tiredly.


 

The guy then nodded and they all got into the car. Eunhyuk carefully drove the half-shattered white Audi, following the car in front of him. After about 20 minutes, they finally arrived at a workshop. Eunhyuk quickly remembered the workshop’s name. The mechanic instructed him about where to park the car. After that, he texted someone before getting out.

The boyfriends talked with the mechanic and Eunhyuk just watched them. Few moments later, they came back to him.

“It’s quite expensive. I’m talking about my girl’s car. I don’t know how much your Audi will cost. Are you sure you can afford it?” he asked.

“Well, I have no other choices, right? It’s okay. I’m think I can afford that. Don’t worry about the Audi,” Eunhyuk said, and felt a gush of nervousness talking about the Audi.

Those guys discussed with the mechanic again. Then they talked to their girlfriends and finally seemed to calm down. Eunhyuk was relieved they did. Now he has one other problem to be worried about.

The mechanic appeared again.

“Hey, may I know this car’s insurance?” he asked.

“I… don’t know…” Eunhyuk answered.

“How can you not know?” the mechanic asked again.

Everyone was looking at him. Eunhyuk took a deep breath to try and calm his nerves.


 

“Well…” he spoke uncomfortably, gulping to wet his dry throat, and rubbing his nape, “This car is not mine…”

Everyone turned silent. Eunhyuk saw how their gazes shifted from the badly damaged white Audi to him. Suddenly all the eyes on him turned sympathetic.