love beyond ^^

Love beyond
its been a sunny day you can say its a perfect day to go out have fun with your friends, but there s' a girl named lee chaerin not minding to do that things at all infact she s'busy working and typing something on her loptop she s' busy finishing her work she sat near at the window of bj s' coffee shop she order coffee caramel for her self she s' alone and focus at her paper works, when a figure of a girl appeard a black headed girl skinny but look s' beautiful she is standing infront or the busy girl, cl didnt even notice the girl standing infront of her then she tilt her head when she heard something "hmmm miss do you mind if a can seat here" the petite girl ask shyly the blonde girl because she s' scared what if that girl ignore her but she s' indeen wrong "sure" the blonde shortly reply then turn her gaze back to her laptop, the black headed girl just let a long sigh because of the blonde s' action why is she acting so cold the petite girl thought to her self. the blobde girl felt guilty not itroducing her name so she stop typing and take a sip of her coffee caramel first before she start the conversation,"hi my name is lee chaerin" the blonde already introduce her name but she said that flatly that made the other girl chuckle why so weird she thought, she clear her trought and start to speak "im sandara park you can call me dara if you want" she said shyly she looked over to the blonde but sad smile fluster to her faced again the blonde continue typing again "workaholic" dara murmured that made cl chuckle "what did you say?!" cl heard what dara said clearly but she want it clear, she know to her self that she loves her work she had no time for that so called love its just a waste of time she recite it to her self a million times, but felt weird when she saw dara, "n...nothing" dara stutter then lower her head and took a sip to her hot chocolate drink she felt embarrassed when cl ask her that question, cl just frown and understand this girl is coward one, "so why are you here?" cl start the conversation in more kindly manner "here?" dara didnt get what cl said "here in korea?" cl ask in a boss way " im new here in korea i dont know where im really i live with my cousin minzy but i forgot the way back at busan!" dara said in a weak tone cl just nodded "so..your lost?!" cl said in a mocking tone that made dara nodded only for a reply, cl got shock when dara quickly stand up and got something out of nowhere and go back to the seat.."what are you doing" cl ask in a confused tone she only get a bright smile from dara.."hey..answer me!" cl impatiently said, "i saw a map i can use this it may help" dara said proudly and heard a annoying laugh "hahahaha..jeZZ you really new here, let me" cl recover to her laugh and raise her right hand a y and red headed girl appeared "bommie i want you to take care of this could you i have something important to do" cl smile to the red headed girl "sure" bom took cl laptop and take it to her counter, cl grab dara sl right hand "what are you doing?" dara ask cl, a smirk she only recive a smirk from the blonde, oce they hands touch cl face turn to color red she dont know what s' happening to her but she know it feels so good, "want to eat something before i could teach you the way back" cl smirk and then "o..okay" dara said confusedly, cl drag dara to the soshi restaurant they order a 2 bowls of soshi, cl start to eat her food but dara is just staring at her plate, cl frown again and what s' the problem "what s' the matter, try it it taste good" cl encorage dara to eat her food while waving her chopsticks freely " i dont know how to used chopstick" dara confess, cl stop waving her chopstick chocked because of what she heard "WHAT- are you serious?" cl blurt out made dara giggle at her place and felt shy at the sametime "i want you to feed me" dara used her aegyo that made cl froze at her place she s' so cute that word kept on replying to her mind "wh..feed?"cl get shocked and dara just nodded "im hungry please feed me" dara beg and used her gugu eyes and made a cute pout that made cl blush more this girl had an effect on me cl thought, she slowly reach dara s' chopstick and nervously pick up soshi using dara s' chopstick she start feeding dara, she enjoy watching dara s' munching her food with a yum sounds by just watching dara she felt already full, so she just smile "cute" dara said and giggle that made cl turn around to hide her red cheeks after feeding dara, they walked together at seoul street "aww so cute couple!" they heard some voice and saw some people eyeing on them "sweet" they both looked to each other, cl realize she s' holding dara s' hands, cl quickly broke the holding hands and felt her cheeks start to heat up, they finally arrive at the bus stop where dara can ride and that bus can take her home (A/N: i dont know how far busan to seoul ehh!!) so i think this is a goodbye cl thought "so nuce meeting you" cl shyly extend her arms for an handshake bu shock when she felt a weight over her dara is hugging her " till we meet again" dara whisper to cl and said that between the hug, cl just smile and then she froze at her place when she felt a lip touch her cheeks when she realize dara already inside the bus waving for a goodbye, she blink many time and felt empty with out that girl presence she dont know why but then a minute when she arive at bj s' coffee shop who the owner is bom she realize its LOVE its been a long time since she felt something like this because of her tons of work, she looked back at the table that she and dara was seating a while ago its a handkerchief a pink once a smile creept into her face "ITS NOW THE END, NEXT TIME I WILL MAKE YOU MINE" cl stated and put dara s' handkerchief inside her pocket "A STRANGE LOVE HUH??" love is beyond expectations, *** sorry for some errors my fault i used my cellphone so bare with me jjang~