Give it a shot

Into WM entertainment!

 

 

Since young, you loved music a lot. You have always dreamt of becoming a star and someone who inspires people around the world. You have a lot of passion for singing and you have a great voice too.
 
You love kpop a lot. Especially B1A4 and have always dreamt of getting into the same company as them. It would be a great opportunity as you will be able to see them and even make collaborations with them. Thinking about it makes you go high~
 
As you very much wanted to achieve your dreams, you did a song cover by B1A4 called 'Tried To Walk' and uploaded it on YouTube, hoping that someone would discover your talent and sign a contract with you. You tagged B1A4 and WM entertainment to your video.
 
A week later you went to check the number of views on your video. To your surprise, you got 273, 651 views in a week! You was so delighted! You then scrolled down the page and looked at the comments. Most of them were positive and tat made you over the moon.
 
2 weeks later,
You: Hello?
Person: Yeoboseyo? Is this _____? 
You: Nae, you are?...
 
The person on the line sounded really familiar, but you couldn't figure it out.
 
Person: Oh! Annyeonghaseyo! Jung Jinyoung from B1A4 imnida! 
You: HEOL! Jinjaaaaaaa?! Annyeonghaseyo! _____ im ni da! What can I do for you?
 
You went all crazy and started dancing all around and screaming. Your mum came out of the kitchen and said,' YA. KEEP QUIET. STOP BEING SO NOISY.'
 
You: 'Jinyoung ssi, jamkkaman!' and covered the speaking holes on the phone. 'OMMMMMMMAAAA, you'll not understand!!! Its Jinyoung on the line!! He is speaking to me on the phone!! 
 
Mom: Is that real? Hmph.
 
You: NAEEEEEE. 
       'Yeoboseyo? Mianhe, I was talking to my mother' 
Jinyoung: Oh, it's okay! Erm... My manager told me to make a call to you and tell you this... Hold on for a moment. ShinWoo ah! Pass me that piece of paper! 
 
You: BO?! The whole of B1A4 is there? 
 
JinYoung: Nae! Keke. So my manager wants to tell you that you have a great singing talent and is thinking of letting you join the company. Are you interested? 
 
You: Of course!! I am!! 
 
Jinyoung: But before you take a flight here, you have to do another cover and get at least 200,000 likes in 5 days. Is that okay?
 
You: Nae!! Anything to get into the company! 
 
Jinyoung: Araseo, so I'll speak to you 5 days later! 
 
You: Nae!
 
You ran to your room and immediately started on a cover. You chose Crush by Sandeul. It was a solo done by Sandeul himself. You gave your best and uploaded it onto Youtube.
 
5 days later, you checked the likes. And... you have gotten 389, 764 likes!
 
You waited impatiently for their call. Suddenly, ringringring! 
 
Jinyoung: Hello? Is this ___?
 
You: Yes! Annyeonghaseyo! 
 
Jinyoung: We, B1A4 and WM entertainment's managers have seen your cover and decided to let you join our company! Chukkahamnida! Please fly over to Seoul tomorrow! We'll pick you up from the airport! 
 
You: Oh! Jinja?! It's unbelievable! Nae! See you guys there! 
 
'OMMA OMMA OMMA. I WILL BE FLYING TO SEOUL TOMORROW!!' You shouted at your mum after hanging up the phone. 
 
Mom: Pfft, don't joke around anymore, please girl. 
 
You: I'M SERIOUS! Okay, I am going to pack my bag now. 
 
Mom: Ya! Ya! Ya!
 
You couldn't wait any longer and ran up to your room and packed your luggage, all ready for tomorrow.
 
-The next day-
 
It seemed like a really long night as you were so excited for today! You'll finally be meeting B1A4 and will enter the same company as them! How great can this be? It felt like a dream! 
 
 
When you arrived at Seoul, that was when your life took a completely new turn. You saw B1A4 waiting for you at the terminal. You dashed up to them and gave all of them a huge hug. Every member hugged you back tightly and welcomed you. Looking at you with huge luggages, CNU and Baro helped you out by carrying them.
 
Gongchan: Heol, she's so pretty isn't she?
 
All: Of course she is! JinYoung then ruffled your hair and smiled sweetly at you. Your heart melted so quickly.
 
However, you smiled and thanked them a lot and promised that you will work hard and give your best.
 
WM said that 3 other girls would be joining you and we will form a new girl group. It was a great idea! All of you worked really hard and by the following month, you guys have produced a new single called Love Letters. Your debut was really successful and from then on, you guys held concerts, fan meetings and performances in many different countries. You guys even won the Best New Female Group, Hot girl group and Best new comer (Girls) of 2012. 
 
Your dream finally came true. There were no words to even describe this feeling. You were so happy and thankful to everyone who supported you, especially B1A4, they cheered you on for every performance you made! Thanks to WM entertainment, your life time dream, came true.
 
-- The End--