One

This is a story of me, him and that guy.

 

I jumped onto the blue navy couch and sighing for the nth time for the day. Today was one of the busiest days I have since I joined this company. Not that I was complaining but I’m just a normal person who need a proper rest but my schedule was really crazy. Everyday I have to strain my throat for vocal training plus with dancing that cost all energies in my body also in order to maintain my stamina, I have to work out a lot too and today was no exception yet it was added with few lectures from my trainers.

It was really, really tiresome.

I leaned my head above the seat whiles my eyes were wandering through the white ceiling, mind drifting to nowhere as it was seeking for a peace when the urge to sleep forced my eyelids to close entirely.

It wasn’t even passed a minute when I heard someone called my name softly; I opened my eyes to meet with another person’s. I blinked few times and slowly straightening my back and tried to stifle a yawn from escaping from my mouth.

“Hum?” I hummed softly, looking back at the other.

“You look tired, you should go rest in your dorm.”

“Hmm. I guess so.” I smiled weakly at the concerned statement, “Thanks, Sungmin-hyung.”

I politely excused myself from the restroom, my legs dragged my own body lazily to the mentioned place. I could swear that I look like a wreck with the expression I wore on my face and my spent body but I won’t give a damn about it since my mind has set itself towards where I wanted to be.

I entered my dorm that I shared with other person, who was still out there doing his training, and walked tiredly to my own room before plopping down onto my lovely bed. It didn’t take more than 10 minutes for my mind and body surrendered their selves to the sleepiness. I won’t even bother to change my clothes and sinking more into the comfortable blanket, slowly drifting to the unconscious world.

....................................

“Hey, buddy. Hey wake up.”

I scrunched my eyes at the disturbing voice, groaning annoyingly.

“Why...” That was all I can say.

“I have something to tell you. Please wake up.”

“Can’t it wait later? I’m sleepy like hell.” I didn’t care if he was listening to me or not as my voice muffled with a yawn.

I heard he sighed, before he spilled out something that he wanted to tell and it finally succeed to wake me up.

“What? What did you say, Hyun Woo?”

“I said, I already quitted my training at SM Academy and today is my last day here.”

I gasped at the statement, eyes widened until I feel like they were itching for stretching a bit too wide. Something inside me suddenly clouded with a wave of loneliness.

“B-but why? Why suddenly you decided to ... I mean, you didn’t even tell me before!”

“I’m sorry. I really do. I just... I don’t know how to tell you about this. I don’t want to burden you with this thing, I saw you were tired and always fall asleep, I don’t know how...”

He, my roommate, is my only one who always together with me since the day we met a year ago, the kid who was actually older than me by a year but act like a spoiled kid all the times and now he was telling me that he wanted to leave, saying it now like it wasn’t a big deal at all.

This jerk.

“Why? I thought you are happy to be here. Didn’t to get into SM is your dream?”

“I were, I were happy to be here and don’t take me wrong about that, I’m happy when I’m with you, you’re my best friend here but this kind of life...” He paused, looking straight into my eyes while taking a deep breath before him continued, “It-It doesn’t fit me. I just can’t stand all of these depressions, the burden they give us. I’m not that strong, not enough. Not like yours. So...”

I closed my eyes tightly, trying to figure out what I should think and say at this situation. I was split with being an understanding or a furious friend.  I sighed heavily when I saw the hope and sad expression on his face at the moment I opened my eyes.

“You should have told me however. I know that you have suffered for all these times but I’m not prepared-“

“I’m really sorry, I thought I want to leave quietly but I’m still here, on your bed, though.” He chuckled, probably trying to escape from the guilty of leaving me alone here.

I pouted,”But still! It doesn’t change the fact that you have decided this on your own!”

“Of course i did, I have to decide everything about my life on my own, right?”

“I know! But at least you should discuss with me. How about me when you leave?”

He smiled sadly at me, his hands reaching my shoulder, pulling me close to him into a warm hug.

“I’m sorry for being selfish like this, but I have thought about this over and over again. If this is the best for me, i won’t stay even longer. I’m not happy to be here and I can’t help for being greedy for my own happiness but it doesn’t mean that I forget about you, my friend. I just don’t want to burden you with the thought of I want to leave. I hope you can understand why I have to do this. I know you can do well even without me.”

I slowly nodded, that was the least respond I could I give that time, hands reached out to wrap them around the other’s body. I put my chin comfortably between the neck and the shoulder. His words sunk into my brain, I can totally understand his feeling and i can’t help but feel hopeless for not realising his depression earlier. Even if he told me before now, I still can’t do anything about it since his heart leaned more to leave this place.

“However,” He pulled away from me, a playful grin plastered on his face, “I don’t know if this is good news or what.”

I frowned, “What is it?”

“i heard that boy, Kim Jonghyun will replace my place here starting from next week. He is-“

I don’t really remember anything that happened after that because I already passed out.

......................................

 “Yah! Are you listening to me?”

I snapped at the yell, blinking my eyes rapidly at the furious trainer.

“I-I.. err I’m sorry... Sir.”

“What’s wrong with you these days? Are you okay?”

“I-I’m fine.” I gulped down the lump in my throat, trying to smile as I continued, “I just have this headache since this morning.”

Lie.

I know, but I can’t focus on everything since my ex-roommate, Hyun Woo told me that Kim Jonghyun is going to stay with me and today will the day.

He will be my roommate!!

I want to scream that, but no. It would be weird.

I sighed tiredly while making my way to my room. To be frank, I didn’t want to go back because I don’t know what to do, what to say, what to react if I see him later. It wasn’t like he doesn’t know me and vice versa but I have never speak with him except for greeting each other. My feeling that I endured for him absolutely wasn’t helping at all in this problem or I should say, that was actually the main problem.

I was drowning with my own thought when I already arrived at my room’s door, shaking my head; I reached my hand out to unlock the door with the key that was drenched with sweat from my palm.

Klik.

‘I’m here, Kim gorgeous Jonghyun.’

Oh.

I can hear my own heart shattered into tiny bit like a fragile glass fell onto a hard surface.

There was that Kim gorgeous Jonghyun with his boyfriend making out at the wall of our poor small living room, lips seemed connected to each other with a gross and wet sound produced from it. Bodies were sliding and gliding shamelessly, eyes were tightly closing to notice my presence there.

I was standing there, unmoving. Yes, I just couldn’t move. My eyes widened, jaw hanging ajar and brain wasn’t functioned well at the moment. I can felt the temperature was rising, heated up my skin and I was not sure if it was because of the scene in front me or because of the flaming rage inside me.

“Urgh... J-jong... hyu-... umph.”

I felt the urge to scream at them. Hands were into tight ball, face reddened with anger and jealousy. Damn, I was already planning to rip them apart and then throw the other boy who has a pair of feline eyes, out from the room and have my way with that puppy-boy like.

But it seemed like my plan has been destroyed when that feline boy finally opened his eyes and immediately spotting me.

He pushed the other boy by his shoulder, shaking his head when that puppy insisted to continue their activity instead giving him a signal towards my direction and soon he also realised my presence in the room. They both embarrassedly straightened their body with flushed faces, swollen lips and guilty looks.

“I-I’m sorry.”

My heart melted at the heart soothing voice, I could feel how my body went from tensed to relaxed one when later he called my name softly.

“Um... I guess you already knew that I will be your new roommate right?”

I nodded slowly, my eyes refused to leave the other adorable puppy eyes as my lips unconsciously curling into sweet smile when he offered his heart killer smile.

“Well, you know... this is my boyfriend and whatever you have seen before will never be happen again.” He chuckled, “It is just we are having this hormones when we are alone. Sorry again about that.”

“Jjong! You shouldn’t say like that! It’s embarrassing.”

I switched my eyes from Jonghyun to the boy beside him, expressionless.

“Hi, I Kibum or you can call me Key. I think we have met few times before but we don’t have a chance to talk, right?” he smiled, way too cheerful for me.

Fake.

.

I smiled back, “I guess so. I hope we can get along soon. As long as I don’t have to see you guys... you know.”

They chuckled shyly at my remark, glancing swiftly toward each other with sheepish smiles plastered on their faces.

It annoyed the out of me that you are dirtying my boy with your behaviour, soon I will make you to off from us and I will make him mine.

 

...............................................

First chapter, yay!!!

Please tell me what you think; it’s important for me to know

Sorry for any mistake, English is not my language and my grammars are very limited huhu

So I want to ask for those who are interested with this story, should I make Jonghyun or Kibum POV?

Hehe, as you can see I didn’t reveal YOUr name and I’m not intended to muahaha.. I will leave it to your imagination!

Thank you for reading!