Final

I Love You

Mopping over to his door, Jongdae open the door to be greeted by a plush toy boazi.

"Minseok what are you doing here?" He says instantly know its his best friend on the other side of the plush toy. 

"I'm here to cheer you up, obviously. We've known each other for 10 years now. You should know by now I'm going to be here for you at time like these." The boy says making his way over to the kitchen counter. 

"Plus you know I'm the only one that can make you feel better." Minseok says holding up a cupcake box.

" That better be what I think it is." Jongdae says walking over to his best friend taking the box from his hands.

" Of course, strawberry flavored" Minseok says proudly as he saw Jongdae open the box. Jongdae took note of his best friend's childish actions.

"Want to share it?" Minseok face lit up immediately  as Jongdae offered him a fork to got at the cupcake. 

"Why are you so childish?" He says poking the older pouting cheeks.

" Oh please you know you love it!" Minseok says raising a piece of the cupcake to Jongdae mouth.

" Okay then explain the plush toy." Jongdae says pointing to the abandon toy.

" I thought it would make you feel better!" 

"Boazi make YOU feel better boazi" He says taking the box to the crash. Minseok gave him a pout as he washed the forks.

" Oh come on we all know boazi`s are adorable"  Jongdae could only roll his eyes. Minseok pouted as he saw this, the other could only smile. Xiumin looked adorable to him right. They his cheeks bloated made look even cuter.

" Gosh, I love you" he let a little laugh while putting up the dishes. Only Xiumin was in a daze as he heard those words. 

"What?" Jongdae realizing what he had said, let out a laugh.

" It was nothing" trying to shrug it off.

" No, you said something tell me"

" It was nothing really" but Minseok didn't believe  him and chased him around the apartment trying to get him to tell him. He finally pinned him down on the couch, holding up his hands so he wouldn't be able to push him off. 

"Tell me" he began pouting again, knowing it would work on his best friend.

" I live you" he said in a hush tone

"Louder, Kim Jongdae" trying to be serious only to be laughed at by him. Jongdae let out a sigh.

" I love you" Minseok let go of his hand, realizing what he got himself into. Jongdae pushed himself up onto his elbow. Giving Minseok a " you asked for it" look. 

"You don't mean that, do you?" Minseok gave him a doubtful look. Jongdae pulled him into a kiss holding his waist. He pulled the boy closer by the neck and landed his lips on the other. Surprisingly, Minseok didn't push away he didn't do anything, but found himself melting into the kiss. Jongdae his lips asking for entrance, which he gladly gave him. He slipped his tongue into the others hot cavern, wanting to taste every inch. Minseok moaned feeling his best friend tongue in his mouth. Then he stopped, the unthinkable thought came into his mind. He was making out with his best friend. He immediately pushed him away, only to feel a hand grab him back down.

" Minseok if I didn't mean that I wouldn't have said it, now would I?" Jongdae said giving him one last kiss before staring at the blushing boazi.

" O-okay" too afraid to look is best friend in the face, Jongdae could only smile.

"Would you like to give it a shot?"

"W-what?"

"Us. Would you like to give us a shot?"

"O-okay" the blushing boazi said burying his face into his new boyfriend. Jongdae smiled thinking to himself"My boazi". Xiumin could only smile to himself as his face was in Jongdae`s chest. His secret crush was finally fufilled.