Sweet Days

Sweet Days

It was summer time, and the sun was shining brightly. You were walking along the white sandy beach in just a bikini with a simple shirt over the top. As usual, you were alone. As you stared into the sand, someone crashed into you. You both fell down, his warm bare skin on yours. 

"Y-yah!" you yelled~

"O-oh- mianhaeyo!" he said as he frantically scurried to his feet. As you looked up, you could see his silhouette; the amazing arm definition.... indescribable. As he helped you to your feet, you studied his face. Beautiful eyes. Beautiful smile. Beautiful everything. Even his chest was beautiful. Wait a second...

"Oh- you're Kim ~~~~!" he grinned. "Remember me?!"

You looked up at him, recognising his face at last. "Omo! Dong Geunie?!" you lunged forward and hugged him so tightly he thought he couldn't breath. "I missed you so so so much!" you knew him from high school when you lived in Chicago, Illinois. It's been a while though... 

"I haven't seen you in years! Come and get coffee with me~" before you could say anything, he was pulling you up the beach to a coffee shack. You just laughed softly and smiled, letting him pull you up.

 

After a couple of hours with Peniel on the beach, you were heading home. It was quite dark by now, and a little cold. Peniel offered you his jacket and you wrapped it around yourself. You inhaled the scent... it smelt so good. You looked up at him with a curious look in your eyes.

"Dong Geunie~"

"Yeh?" he smiled.

"You know... when I moved away... did you ever think of me?"

He blushed a little as you asked. "Yeh... nearly everyday... it really wasn't the same without you..." he sighed a little. "But I'm glad I can see you again~"

You remembered what happened before you left...

~~Flashback; your POV~~

 

An hour before the bell went for school to end... everytime I walked past Dong Geun and his friends previously in the day, they would nudge him in the side and whisper something to him. It wasn't until that last hour of my time at that school that I found out why. I was sat on the field, playing with some flowers when Dong Geun approached me, looking really shy and nervous. "I love you, ~~~~… I'll never forget you.." and he just walked away. I felt something in my chest, and I felt like I needed to cry. I liked him a lot too... and now he probably will never know that. 

Why do I have to move...?

 

~~End of flashback; back to no one's POV~~

It was a couple of weeks later and Peniel offered to take you on a date. You were super excited!^~^

When it was time for your date, he knocked your door. He was dressed very smartly, in a tux. You were just wearing a simple black floaty dress. Peniel smiled at you.

"You look beautiful..." you blushed a little.

"T-thanks..." you said with a shy smile as he led you out of your aparment, down to a car. He drove you both to a little location, in the park, where therwas a cute little dinner place. He led you inside and walked you to the table, holding your chair out until you sat down.

"So what brings you to Korea..?" you asked questioningly.

"Well.. I like it in Korea... and I wanted to try and get into the music industry~" he said with a smile.

"Wow~" you sipped your water with a smile.

Afer the meal, Peniel took you for a walk through the park. He was holding your waist sweetly. You leaned up and kissed his cheek before poking his stomach and running off. 

"Yah!" he laughed and ran after you, chasing you as you ran all over. Eventually he caught you. He grabbed your waist and you squealed and laughed. He led back on the grass, letting you lay with him. He picked a buttercup and twirled it around before sitting up, pulling you up with him. After he handed you the flower, he held your hands.

"~~~~," said Peniel. "Will.. you be my girl?" he smiled.

You grinned brightly and leaned forwards to kiss him softly before pulling back. "Does that answer your question...?" 

Peniel grinned and pulled you onto his lap, resting his hand on your cheek as he pressed his lips to yours again.

 

END :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it was so crappy ;-;