his and her happiness

Where i belong
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong stared down to the sleeping girl on the bed as he holds her hand for whole night. He wiped the forming sweat on her forehead as he frowning. It’s already months that she’s like this and he felt so guilty to let her trough this alone, he’s too busy with his job. He even has to leave her alone on the Christmas day and when he’s comeback home, he’s followed by rumors about him and that certain girl spending the nights there at Phuket. He felt like crying to see those rumors about him, when they will stop related him with that girl. Isn’t it obvious that they’re not related to each other?

For crying out loud! He can’t speak Japanese language very well and he also can’t speak English very well too, same goes with the girl, she that CAN’T speak Korean and didn’t have a very good tongue to speak English either. So how’s they’re gonna have a communication? Alien’s language?

Jiyong sighed, hung his head low as he palmed his face with his other hand but quickly raised his head up as he felt a hand brushed his hair. He looks at her staring at him with her always filled love eyes, that always makes him lost in it.

“You’re awake.” He whispered as he leaned on her touch at his cheek.

She nodded and frowned. “You’re too.”

“Just got back couple hours ago, I didn’t want to disturbing your rest.”

Dara blinked and scooted away, signaling him to lie beside her. He smiled at her and crawled up to her, settled beside her as he embraced her, pulling her closer to him, hugging her. Dara sighed as she wrapped her hand on his waist, buried her head on his neck, inhaling his scent that she love the most. His manly scent.

“How’s your feeling?” Jiyong asked, kissed her forehead.

“Good? I guess.”

“Still throwing up?”

Dara nodded.

“We should go to the doctor then. Hmmmm?”

Suddenly Dara’s body went stiff and she pulled away from him, scooting away from him. Jiyong frowned, confused seeing her scared expression.

“What is it Dara?” he asked, tensed. He tried to reach her again, but she won’t meet his eyes. “Dara.”

Dara flinched as she closed her eyes.

“Jagi.” Jiyong called her softly. “What is it Jagi? Please tell me.”

Dara slowly opened her eyes meeting his eyes, she seems unsure but then with a last long deep breath she decide to tell him.

“I’m pregnant Ji.” She said breathlessly as she examines his feature, his expression. She waits for him go rampage and yelled at her but she founds none.

Jiyong grinned at her, makes Dara frowned at him. “It took forever to hears it from you Jagi.” He chuckled.

“Eeh?”

“I already notice it Jagi, how’s your body changing, your sudden emotionally feeling and also your cravings with chocolate and pie. You think I didn’t notice the symptoms?” he grinned at her as he pulled her closer to him and kissed her lips passionately. “And it took forever for you to say it to me. You just know how to torment me Jagi.” Jiyong nuzzled his nose on her now chubby cheeks.

“You’re not mad?”

“Why should i??” Jiyong exclaimed. “You know, how I longed to have my own child, how I envy Danny hyung for having his own child, but now I can brag it to him.”

“How’s about our careers? About the others? Sajangnim?? You’re not worry about it?” Dara asked him frowned.

Jiyong sighed. “Will you won’t worry if I told you to not worry?”

Dara shook her head.

Jiyong sighed again as he settled her on his laps as he leaned his back to the head board. He caressed her cupped her cheeks and gives her a kiss on her face, from her forehead, her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, the side of her lips and her lips, lingering there longer as he kissed her sweetly. He pulled away and looked straight to her eyes.

“Actually I already talk to Sajangnim and Chaerin about this; I asked them to pending 2ne1 comeback and cut the New Evolution Concert short.”

“You’re what???” Dara shrieked. Her eyes widened.<

Please log in to read the full chapter