003

Sweet Holiday [Semi-Hiatus]

The next morning at breakfast, Hana was feeling a lot better. So as we ate, I told her about my encounter with Youngbae. As soon as she heard his name, her face lit up.

"What? Do you know him? Is he a jerk?"
"No, no. Nothing like that at all."
"Then why are you smiling like that?"
"I don't know, since when was smiling a crime?"
"Never. But it should be." I said sarcastically.

Today was our day off, so we had made plans to go shopping.
"Hey, have you ever heard of the group Big Bang?" Hana asked me with a serious face.
"No." I answered. "They're Korean?"
"Yeah, and they're really good. And cute."
"What like, genre are they?"
"They're mostly KPop, and Hip Hop." 
"Awesome. Can we listen to them?"
"No. I just wanted you to know they existed. OF COURSE we can listen to them."

She handed me her iPod. The song that I listened to was "La La La".

"Wow. They're really good. I can really get into them." I said.
"Awesome! Actually. . ." Hana started.
"What?" I had cut her off.
"They're having a concert this weekend. Would you like to go?"
"Seriously? That'd be awesome!"
"Good. Because I had already bought tickets before you got here. I was hoping you'd go with me."
"Haha. That's what's up." I said as I gave her a high-five.
"So should we get going now? Haha."

At the store I saw a lot of Big Bang merch. It was funny how I never really noticed it before. There was this one HUGE poster of the group. One member stood out to me. He had braids. He seemed really familiar.  

--
The week couldn't go by fast enough. I had bought a black shirt with the Big Bang symbol on it in hot pink. I was wearing that; black ripped skinny's, and a pair of hightop converse with two tongues(one black and one hot pink) with hot pink laces. It actually matched a little too well.

Since the show was so far away from Hana's house we were going to be staying at a hotel tonight.

"Are you ready yet? We need to go!" Hana yelled up the stairs at me.
"Just let me grab my phone and we can go."

Hana poped a in Big Bang cd while she was driving.

"Okay Em, I have a proposition for you." she said seriously.
"Yesss."
"If you behave during the concert, I'll have a surprise for you afterwards."
"Oh you promise mom?" I asked all giddy as I grabbed onto her arm. "Haha."

We quickly checked into the hotel and dropped our bags off. We wanted to get to the arena early.

We arrived early so we didn't have to deal with too many people. Our seats were actually really good. Better than I thought they were gonna be. We were in the second row. Pretty much touching the stage.  

In the middle of the concert, a big screen came down and played skits that the band had done. It was really funny. It was cute. All the American concerts I've been to, I've never seen that.
Once the boys came back on stage, the beat to "BIGBANG" began. I loved this song. At one point, this one member was right in front of us was singing. He reached out and touched my hand. I felt like such a fan girl. The worst part was, I wasn't even sure which member it was. I think it was Seungri.

Soon after another member was in front of us. He sang a few words and did a little pelvic thing. Then smiled this cheesy immature smile. I knew that smile from somewhere. I think?  

"Who was that?" I asked Hana.
"The one with the braids. Taeyang." she answered not even looking at me.
"What did he say?"
"She would always like to ride my pony. Haha."  'Woah. That's hot.' I thought.

The concert came to a close. Yeas hoping for an encore. But Hana grabbed my arm and dragged me out of there. We ran to a door that said "Big Bang". There was a man guarding it, he was very intimidating. Hana tried to walk in.

"What the hell is she doing?!" I thought.

"Excuse me miss, but you can't go in there." he said politely.
"Uhm, I think we can." she said as she took two passes out of her bag.
"I'm sorry. Let me show you to the VIP area. I will bring the boys in once they're ready."  "Thank you."  

I couldn't manage to say or do anything. My heart was pounding, even though I don't know the group very well. But they're still famous gorgeous guys.

Hana on the other hand, was practically bouncing off the walls.

Suddenly we heard the door open. Hana quickly sat down in a chair on the other side of the room as me. I giggled an quickly went over to her.

As soon as I sat down, one by one the Big Bang member entered the room and bowed to us.   



Main Image/Background Credit::
Yumi from
Playful-Melody (<-- click that issh)