Chapter 1

40 Days To Love...

 

Bodies gyrating, sweet mixing, drink glasses empty, this was Kris Wufan always do at the nightclub. He grinned as he grinded with the random girl at the club, then looked at his friend and smiled. The girl turned around and Kris immediately backed away, however he bumped against a different body then they collapsed on the floor.

Instead, Kris found himself face to face with beautiful boy. His eyes focus towards him before help to lift him up. He’s so beautiful. Kris grins at him and he waved good-bye then go to VIP booth where his friend there. The beauty boy still focuses wipe on his shirt. He didn’t notice the man left without say thanks to him. He searched the whole club. Finally, he found him in the VIP booth who is talking his friend.

He step closer towards him and pats his shoulder. Kris was surprised looked smiled beauty boy. “Hey dude what are you doing here? Please sit.” the beauty boy refused. “No thanks. I just want to say thanks for help me. That’s all.” he left but Kris hold his hand and bring him far from the booth.

Kris bringing the boy at the empty table and he brought some drink. “So what’s your name?” Kris asked. “Chanyeol. You are?” Kris grins at him “Kris”.  He moved closer “You’re not so bad beautiful young man.,” he said into Chayeol’s ear.

 

Chanyeol P.O.V

I was shocked what he says earlier, suddenly he kissed my lips while he rubbed my wrist. I tried to push him back but he overpowering, I can’t able to push him and when he kissed me,I felt him my bottom lips then slowly opened my mouth and let his tongue slip into my mouth.

I can’t breathe anymore. I push him with the stronger that I have then I hit him. “Are you insane?  Why you kiss me?.” I breathe slowly. “I’ m sorry I don’t mean it. I think I drank a lot today,” he tried to explained. I was angry that time then I leave him alone.

 I get out from club, suddenly my eyes were spinning and head got a dizzy. I pinch my head and tried to walk slowly but failed. I almost collapsed on the floor but felt someone catch me. I turned around see a man who was safe me. I tried to look clearly but my eyes get blurry then I fainted.

End P.O.V

 

Kris P.O.V

I ran to get Chanyeol and realized he leave from the club. I get out from the club and see he almost collapsed on the floor then I catch him. He fainted.”YAH! Chanyeol wake up!”I started panicking. I pat his cheek but not any respond from him.

I lift up him with bridal style and get him into my car. I don’t know where his house. Therefore, I decided to bring him in my house. At the house, I bring him go upstairs to my bedroom. I lay down him on bed sheet then put blanket on him.

“Taeyeon bring some water and towel please.” I said. “Yes master” she nodded. His forehead was burning and I put the wet towel on his head. “Kris we have to talk?” I saw my mom at the door. I nodded then leave him.

End P.O.V

 

“What wrong mama?” Kris asked. “Who is he?”Mrs. Wu asked. “His name’s Chanyeol. I found him at usual nightclub that I always there. He fainted where he went out from the club. I don’t know what I have to do, so I bring him here. Kris explained.

“Hmm…. Do you have problem with him? If not, why he fainted? Kris gulps when heard it.

“Okay, actually I kiss him. He faint because I put a pill in his water. I don’t know what happen to me, I feel like something difference when I kiss him,” Kris, tell the truth.

“What?” Mrs. Wu shouted. “Okay, okay, okay... i won't heard that. Tomorrow I want to talk him then. Now go to sleep, it’s already late night” Mrs. Wu pats Kris shoulder and go to her bedroom. He nodded.

Kris goes his bedroom and sees Chanyeol sleep lightly. Kris changed his cloth and wears pajamas. He walked towards his bed to grab a pillow in that time, Kris managed to kiss chanyeol forehead. “ I’m sorry” Kris whispered Chanyeol’s ear then sleep at the couch.

 


 

 

 my first chapter is done....

isn't bad right?

hope you like it!!!!!

HELP MY GRAMMAR!!!!