Nonsense.....

Of sickness, and of teasing...

 

Bom looked worriedly over at her Park sister that is seated on the bench. They are currently inside their practice room for they have to rehearse for their performance tomorrow at SBS Gayo Daejun 2012.

 

 

Bom immediately furrowed her eyebrows seeing Dara coughing really hard. She started her steps towards Dara but she managed to get a bottle of glass along the way.

 

 

“Here,” Bom offered Dara as she sat beside the sick rabbit.

 

 

“Thanks, Bommie,” Dara smiled at Bom and gratefully grabbed the bottle of water.

 

 

“Are you okay? You look like you’re about to faint,” Bom said as she placed her hands on Dara’s forehead to check her temperature.

 

 

“I’m fine, Bommie.. I just need a little rest. Good thing’s Chaerin is still not here. I’m still not in the mood to dance,” Dara said as she leaned her head at the wall and closed her eyes momentarily. Bom looked at her, as in looked at her to see if she is really okay.

 

 

“Unnie!” Bom turned her head towards the door where their ever so energetic maknae came barging in with a plastic full of breads. Bom’s face immediately brighten up seeing her favorite food.

 

 

“Omo, what happened to Dara unnie? Is she sick?” Minzy asked when she noticed her Dara unnie leaning her head on the wall with her eyes closed. And she just noticed it, Dara looks pale.

 

 

“Yes,” Bom replied.

 

 

“Oh, I almost forgot. I brought bread with me,” Minzy beamed happily as she sat at the other side of Dara. Bom immediately placed her hands in front of Minzy and can’t help to smile from ear to ear when Minzy placed bread in her hands.

 

 

“Unnie, you want some?” Minzy asked Dara as she offered bread. Dara opened her eyes slightly and when she saw their maknae smiling at her and offering her food, she immediately sat up and smiled at Minzy.

 

 

“Thank you, Minzy-ah!” Dara said as she grabbed the bread and started eating it. But half-way through her eating, she started coughing really bad that she almost choked on the piece of bread inside .

 

 

“Aigooo, this Ssantokki. Here,” Bom said as she opened Dara’s bottle of water and made her drink up.

 

 

“Thank you,” Dara said as soon as her coughing stopped. She then stood up and tried to stretch her arms and legs but she sat down again feeling her knees all weak.

 

 

“Aigooooo,” Dara mumbled to herself while the other two girls beside her can only just shook their heads and can just look at Dara with worried expression.

 

 

“Ayoyoyo…,” a familiar manly voice greeted everyone inside the room. Bom, Minzy and Dara turned towards the door and saw Seungri walking all proud towards them. Dara smiled seeing her dongsaeng but on the other hand, Bom snorted for she knows that Seungri’s there to bother them.

 

 

“What are you doing here?” Bom asked the BigBang’s maknae as soon as he got to them.

 

 

“Is it wrong to visit my lovely noonas, eh?” Seungri retorted with a playful smirk on his lips.

 

 

“Seungri oppa, do you have rehearsals as well?” Minzy asked.

 

 

“Yup. But we haven’t started yet because TOP hyung is still not there.”

 

 

“Oh, is Jiyong already there?” Dara asked, getting all excited knowing that her boyfriend is just a wall away from her.

 

 

“Neh. You want me to call him, noona?” Seungri asked with a teasing glint in his eyes.

 

 

Dara just shook her head and coughed badly. Seungri furrowed his eyebrows seeing Dara. There’s just something in her appearance that seemed off. Seungri studied Dara further and gasps softly when he noticed that his Dara is pale and she seemed sick.

 

 

“Dara noona, are you sick?” he asked.

 

 

“Isn’t it obvious?” Bom asked back while rolling her eyes at him. Seungri just ignored his other noona and started palming Dara’s forehead, checking is she has fever.

 

 

“I’m okay, Seungri-ah,” Dara assured the guy who is still checking her temperature. She smiled faintly seeing how worried Seungri is.

 

 

“Are you sure, Dara noona?” he asked once more.

 

 

“Yup,” Dara replied.

 

 

“Arasso,” he said. Seungri then fished out his phone from his pocket and sat beside Dara. “Noona, let’s take a picture together,” he said. Dara nodded her head and mustered up a smile even if she is really not feeling well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chaerin!” Jiyong exclaimed when he spotted 2NE1’s leader walking briskly along the YG building.

 

 

“Oppa,” CL acknowledge as she looked up from her phone.

 

 

“I heard you joined Instagram.. Why don’t we take a picture and you post it in your profile?” Jiyong suggested as he casually draped an arm around CL’s shoulders.

 

 

“But, oppa… I need to bring this to D—,“

 

 

“Just one, please?” Jiyong said as he batted his eyelash at the other leader. CL groaned inwardly seeing G-Dragon acting cutely at her because of just one photo. No wonder her Dara unnie is smitten at this guy, she thought.

 

 

“Okay,” she said with a sigh. I guess Dara unnie will wait a little bit more for her medicines. CL said inside her mind. She then fished out her phone and snapped a picture of her and Jiyong.

 

 

“Damn, my stubbles are visible here,” Jiyong said absentmindedly as he looked at the picture.

 

 

While on the other hand, Chaerin kept on fiddling with the paper bag she is holding. She needs to give Dara her medicine now or her sickness will worsen. But Jiyong is still ogling at their picture like it’s his first time seeing a picture.

 

 

“Oppa, if you don’t mind… I still need to give this to Dara unnie,” Chaerin said. Jiyong immediately looked up after hearing his girlfriend’s name.

 

 

“Oh, is that so?” he said while handling CL her phone back. “What is that, by the way?” Jiyong asked as he eyed the paper bag CL is holding.

 

 

“Medicine,” she mumbled as she was getting ready to walk her way towards their practice room.

 

 

“What for?” he asked, following her.

 

 

“Dara unnie,” Chaerin sighed as she took hold of the door handle and pushed the door. There, on the bench, she saw her Dara unnie sitting tirelessly with her head resting on the wall and her eyes closed. She immediately strutted her way towards her ‘wife’ and hand her the medicine she bought.

 

 

“Thank you, Chaerinnie,” Dara said as she took the medicine and drank it.

 

 

“You’re sick?” Jiyong said while eyeing Dara from across the room. He was stunned when he heard that Chaerin brought medicine for Dara and seeing her so pale and weak made him want to cancel the girls’ rehearsal and just let Dara take some rest.

 

 

“You said you’re okay when we talked a while ago,” he said as he went at Dara’s side. He reached to her hands and shivered a little when he felt that her hands are so hot.

 

 

“I’m really okay, Ji. No need to worry,” Dara said. Bom glanced at the couple and sighed seeing Jiyong beside Dara. She can now be content that there’s someone looking out for Dara beside them.

 

 

“Liar,” Jiyong mumbled before enveloping the petite girl in his form. Dara sighed in relief feeling her boyfriend’s warmth surrounds her. Dara scooted closer to Jiyong and closed her eyes in contentment. She wished they could stay like that forever.

 

 

“Yah, Jiyong… Why are you here?” Jaewook exclaimed seeing BigBang’s leader insider 2NE1’s rehearsal room. “And yah, no PDA allowed,” he teased while eyeing the two love birds on the bench.

 

 

Jiyong just glared at the guy and just Dara’s hair. While on the other hand, Dara fell asleep immediately on Jiyong’s arms.

 

 

“Oppa, let them be. Dara unnie’s sick and she will get better if she’s beside Jiyong oppa. That’s how unnie’s immune system works,” Chaerin said as she went towards Bom and Minzy who are no currently bothering Yanggen.

 

 

“Arasso,” Jaewook mumbled to himself as he turned around and left Dara and Jiyong alone.

 

 

“I think I have to talk to sajangnim and tell him that you can’t perform tomorrow,” Jiyong mumbled to himself while staring at the girl peacefully sleeping in his arms.

 

 

“Yah,” Dara said with her eyes still closed. “You can’t do that. Blackjacks will kill sajangnim if we won’t appear tomorrow,” she then lifted her head up and stared at Jiyong.

 

 

“But you’re sick,” he said while pouting his lips, worried about his beloved girlfriend.

 

 

“I’m fine now,” Dara said as she leaned on Jiyong and planted a quick kiss on his lips.

 

 

“Where are you going?” he asked when he saw Dara standing up and walking away from him.

 

 

“I’m readying myself. We still need to rehearse for tomorrow.”

 

 

“No can do. Rest some more,” Jiyong said as he stood up as well only to grab Dara’s arms and sat her again, and this time on his lap.

 

 

“Yah, let me go, Ji. They’re staring already,” Dara said shyly while looking around. The dancers are smiling giddily while looking at them while the others have a teasing smile on their lips.

 

 

“Let them stare,” he said as he nuzzled the crook of her neck. And when he felt that her temperature is a little high, he looked worriedly at her again.

 

 

“What?” she asked.

 

 

“You have a slight fever,” Jiyong pouted his lips and settled Dara beside him. He then took of his jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders.

 

 

“Aisht,” Dara whimpered as she looked disbelieving at her stubborn boyfriend. Honestly, she’s really not feeling well but Jiyong doesn’t need to know that. He already has so many things up on his sleeves and she doesn’t want to add to that. He’s already stressed with so many things going around BigBang.

 

 

“Yanggen,” Jiyong called out to his friend, who is 2NE1’s stylist. “You have to make sure that Dara’s all covered up tomorrow, arasso?” Jiyong said as he looked straight in his friend’s eye.

 

 

Yanggen was about to open his mouth and say ‘yes’ but Bom immediately butted in. “We’ve already arranged the clothes we’re going to wear tomorrow,” she teasingly said.

 

 

“Dara’s going to wear pants and long sleeves, right noona?” Jiyong asked while looking back and forth at Bom and Yanggen.

 

 

“No, she’s going to wear a backless mini dress,” Bom said proudly as she flipped her hair and turned around to leave the gaping dragon. Oh, it’s just good teasing the fiercest leader of K-Pop.

 

 

“No,” Jiyong said with a deadly voice as he turned his gaze at his smirking girlfriend. Dara just stuck out her tongue at him, and feeling all energized and healthy, she stood up from the bench much to Jiyong’s dismay.

 

 

“Get back here, Ssantokki,” Jiyong said as he stood up from where he is sitting and walked towards Dara who is backing away from him with a playful glint in her eyes.

 

 

“No,” Dara said before running away from her boyfriend. Jiyong just walked calmly towards Dara but, as she was back to her old self, she decided to boyfriend more.

 

 

“Can you imagine it, Ji? Me, wearing that backless dress.. Then my ‘fanboys’ at the side, looking at me.. Hmmmm, I guess I’ll smile at them one by one. Omo, I heard that Super Junior will be there.. What if I’ll be seated next to Donghae, what will you do?” Dara said as she went towards Bom and hid a little at the latter’s back.

 

 

Jiyong was halted in his steps when he heard what his girlfriend has said. His mouth gaped a little open while staring at nothingness. He imagined those things, the scenarios Dara had said, and after a while all he sees is black. All black.

 

 

“YAH! SANDARA PARK!” Jiyong shouted at the top of his lungs while charging forward to his rabbit. Dara can only giggle seeing how jealous Jiyong is. The other dancers are, well, amused seeing how the mighty leader of BigBang is fuming in anger just by imaging the things that might happen tomorrow at SBS.

 

 

Dara run away from Jiyong while giggling to herself. She’s feeling fine now. That’s what she knows. Because if she’s still not feeling well, then she won’t have the energy to run around the room like this, let alone provoke her jealous boyfriend.

 

 

“Kyaaaah!” Dara exclaimed when she felt two strong arms wrapped around her waist. She was then greeted by Jiyong’s angry stares when she was turned around.

 

 

“Naughty… Running away from me when you’re not feeling well,” he said and we was about to scoop her up in his arms when Dara immediately pushed him.

 

 

“Yah, I’m okay now. I promise. I’m feeling okay, thanks to you. So why don’t you go back to your own rehearsal room and practice for tomorrow, neh?”

 

 

“Only if you promise to not wear that dress you’re talking about,” he pouted.

 

 

“Aigoooooo… Okay, I promise..” Dara said only just to shoo her jealous boyfriend away. Besides, both groups still have to rehearse to tomorrow’s show. And they can’t possibly do that when Jiyong is at 2NE1’s room and hogging all of Dara’s attention.

 

 

“I promise to wear those tomorrow,” Dara teased once more when Jiyong is already out on the door. She giggled to herself as she went to her designated place.

 

 

“I HEARD THAT!” Jiyong shouted from outside that made Dara burst into fit of laughter. She was almost crawling on the floor due to so much laughing while the others just looked at her with amusement in their eyes.

 

 

“YAH, KWON JIYONG! WHY ARE YOU GOING TO 2NE1’S ROOM, HUH? GO BACK TO YOUR STUDIO AND PRACTICE FOR TOMORROW. DO YOU WANT ME TO SPANK YOU WITH MY SLIPPERS AGAIN?” YG Sajangnim’s booming voice was heard inside 2NE1’s studio even if the doors are closed.

 

 

----------------------------------------------

A/N: I told you it's boring... Kkkkk ^__^