Okay...

Brand new beginning

Your POV 

 
It was a summer day with the breeze flowing through my hair and long legs.I am a little too tall in my family and the tallest sibling.To be honest when I walk around I hate how people call me 'Big Sister'.I'm actually the youngest too.It drives me crazy.
 
As I was walking in the park I got a text message from my best friend Jiyoung.Yep, I'm American/Chinese/Korean.I'm originally from Canada but my mom is Korean and my dad is Chinese.Complicated life I have huh?I looked down at the message and read it word by word.
 
Text 4:46 pm
 
From: Bestie :)
To: Bestie :D
Subject: Omg I feel bad for you.
 
I frowned and questioned in my head what she meant.
 
Description: Hi bestie ;( My mom just told me your parents are sick and is at the hospital.If I were you, I would go to China to see them.I bought the ticket for you , I slipped it under your door kay? Love you bestie :)
 
I was shocked to hear that my parents were in the hospital in China.I quickly ran to my house to unlock the door.I stepped in the house and picked up the paper in front of me.
 
"I have to get her something for buying me the ticket in return."I mumbled.I walked to my room pushing the door open.I took out my luggage packing all the items I need for the trip.I sighed and wiped up the tears in my eyes.I'm so alone.My sister barely visits me because of all the days she has to work.I am just a lonley.20 years old with no one living with me.Now that i'm going to see my parents I won't feel alone anymore.
 
I gently closed my luggage so I could change my clothes to pajamas.I got out of my bathroom from taking a shower and brushing my teeth.I feel so refreshed.I dried my hair so after I sleep I won't have a headache.Sleeping is like a hobby for me I just can't get enough of it.
 
-My dream-
 
"I love you forever don't forget that."A guy thats a little taller than me said.
 
"But I don't want you to go away from me."I hugged him and buried my face in the crook of his neck.He hugged me by the waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.I sobbed into his shoulder gripping the fabric tightly so he won't go away.He caressed my hair from the back my head and patted my back to cheer me up.He lifted up my chin so our eyes met.
 
-End of dream-
 
I shot up blinking a few times at the wall.Rubbing my eyes I felt some faint tears touching the tip of my finger.Have I've been crying?I shook my head at the thought and got up from bed checking the time.Two more hours till I gotta go to the airport.
 
I hurried downstairs with my luggage and ticket.I settled it down on the couch in the living room.Going to the kitchen slowly,I remembered the guy in my dreams.Curiously, I stare into space making breakfast.Is he real or something?
 
Checking the time after breakfast I walked  to go wait for Jiyoung to pick me up.Waiting and waiting outside a black car pulls up in front of me.There was Jiyoung rolling down the windows for me to hurry.I opened the car door and sat in the passenger's seat.
 
"I will miss you bestie."She pouted    turning to look at me.
 
"I will miss you too,I promise to get you something back okie?"I gave my eyesmile to her.
 
"Yay!~Tell me if you meet any cute guys there kay?"She winked at me .I giggled and watched the people passing in the side.It was part cloud but mostly sunny here.Jiyoung the radio till my favorite song played.
 
"Dare mo ga butterfly butta spider~"I chirped happily.She smiled glancing at me.I yawned and took a nap for a while till we get there.I dreamt the same thing again as last night.I shot up once again flailing my arms falling out of my seat into a position a regular human can't do.Sophie had a terrified look on her face.
 
"Yo,are you okay?"She patted my shoulder.I shrugged and sat up in a sitting position.I heard lots of airplane engine noises outside.We must be here already.Sophie pulled up in the front of the airport bidding me goodbye.I ghave her a warm smile before pulling her to embrace.
 
"Bye Jiyoung see you soon!~"I waved at her while she drove away.I entered the airport going to the waiting area with many people waiting for the same flight as me.I took out my earphones and my ipod.I shuffled the various types of music I have downloaded and waited silently.The first song ended up being 'EXO -Two Moons'.I have the biggest crush on one of the members.I have many posters in my bedroom sitting in the corner waiting for me to put them up.
 
I heard my plane was now ready for flight.I went to the check in booth with my ticket in my hand.They stamped my passport and told me to go in.I bowed at them and took my luggage with me.
 
"Where is row 3-seat B?"I huffed in confusion.I looked around above all the people since I was obviously the tallest and finally found my seat.I ran over there putting my luggage on the top secure bag holder,straightening my coat.Sitting down in my seat was confortable.I sat in the middle between these two ladies.One of the ladies accidently dropped her phone under the seat.She couldn't reach it becase of her arm length.I noticed the situation and bended over to get it for her.I gave it to her while she smiled.
 
"Thank you, I'm so glad it didn't slide all the way under all the seats in front of us."She laughed out.I chuckled and made myself more confortable.
 
"I'm Melanie what's your name?"I tilted my head.
 
"Oh I'm Hyoyeon,I'm going to China for a study.Can I hear your reason why you're going to China from Korea?"She gave a bright smile.
 
"My parents are sick and they are in the hospital."I looked down at my shoes.She patted my back.
 
"It's okay Melanie, tell them I'm a new friend and I hope they feel better soon."Hyoyeon soothed me.I looked in the corner of my eye and saw that the other girl next to me was watching us.I slumped in my chair smiling.
 
"Hey, what's your name?"I turned to the girl on the other side of me.Hyoyeon watched us too.
 
"Oh, uh , I'm Song Qian but you can call me Victoria."She pulled the collar of her jacket up to her chin covering the bottom in shyness.
 
"No need to cover your face,I'm not a robber trying to attack you."I laughed at her.She laughed with me too.I made new friends on my trip over there.I'm so happy now.During the ours we started talking.We exchanged phone numbers so that we can call each other sometime.Turns out that Victoria is also Korean/Chinese.I'm happy im not the only one.
 
I stare out the window.The speaker on the plane spoke, "We are now landing,please fasten your seatbelts during it.Thank you for your time."
 
"Wow we're here already."I turned to both of them.They nodded and fastened their seatbelts with me.Feeling the plane rolling it's wheels on the runway I feel dizzy.I somehow have that feeling all the time while we're landing.Taking my luggage out I help Hyo and Tori with their bags since I am still the tallest.Walking off the plane I enter the airport in China I am so reliefed the plane didnt't crash.Phew now I can go see my parents.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:
 
 Hey guys!!~I hope you guys like the first chapter so far :) In the next chapter I will be telling Kris' POV and what will be happening in the EXO-M dorm.Thank you for reading.Love you all ^~*