EXPERIENCE!

Never in Reality

 

Dream Kpop Fantasy Concert

Here’s my experience :)

So my friends and I are all getting excited, I mean who won’t be excited? 6 groups in 1 concert :) I really want to watch it for the sake of seeing Infinite, EXO and SNSD :)

Friday night we were all getting ready and I bought some foods and drinks. We planned that we’ll go there early in the morning. Seeing my facebook account full of updates, I opened our computer and well, spazz at the moment. I really can’t sleep coz my heart is really beating fast. I was also sad because Kai was injured and because of the visa problems of Luhan, Lay and Tao. Good thing it was fixed already :)

Saturday…THE DAY! :)

I woke up at around 6 in the morning and I’m feeling excited! :) This is the day! :) My friend and I can’t believe it’s going to happen. I did everything and around 8 I left my house and went to meet my friend. 

My other friend texted me saying that they’re going to wait for us then we’ll go to the airport. We met them at we really went to the airport, time check 10.30. We waited for years! Because EXO-M and SNSD will be at terminal 2, I was getting ready like I practiced how to shout “Luhan Oppa Saranghae~” “Lay Oppa Saranghae~” and when I see Hyun I’ll shout “Yongseo”. Time check 1:00 pm they said their flight was delayed so we still waited and I slept too while waiting. Keke~ We were hungry during that time, good thing a fellow Sone gave us some fries. After a while GGPH came with banners and we hold it, yeah we’re expecting a SNSD to show up. To sum it up…EXO-M arrived but they were at terminal 3 while SNSD they hide them from us :( I was really frustated during that time. So we just went back to MOA since they’re rehearsing there.

 

image

 

Good thing when we enter the grounds we were the first one so we have the privileged to see the stage. We get so excited and yes we saw Kert Oppa (he’s cosplaying Choi Siwon of SuJu, he also looks like Suho from EXO). 

 

image

 

We waited, we ate Melona :) Keke~

Night time~! The show opened with a song from Mike Chan? I think.Ugh don’t need to tell that, he just sabotaged songs! Then fireworks began to display :) the show officially started! :)

INFINITE~

*HOYA YOUR ARMS!!!*

1st performer of the night. I am an Inspirit so seeing them there was really too much for me :) The Chaser was the first song. OH BOY! Then it was Paradise (I think), BTD (the camera man didn’t focus the scorpion dance!) If I’m not mistaken they sang Once in a Summer too :) there last song was Be Mine but when it was already the dance part the sound went off. I was again frustrated with the sound system! It was the second time, the first one was when they were singing. After that they just sang Nothing’s Over :) I know the fanchant but it was kinda weird since I was the only one spazzing over them T.T but even if you know the fanchant you’ll end up singing the whole song. There was a time when Hoya was at the center then he waved, I took that as an opportunity to wave back. HAHA! I assumed that we waved at each other. LOL Infinite was professional despite of what happened to the sound system. Hoya entertained us by saying “I say ‘Ho’ you say ‘Ya’ Ho-Ya!” Infinite H showed us the ‘Special Girl’ dance and I was like OHMYGOSH! BREATHE BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!

TASTY~

The sound was also frustrating here. There was a long moment of silence when it was there time. But there song was addicting and we felt like were clubbing. LOL

UKISS~

Actually I’m not a kiss me, but after their performance well you can consider me as a kiss me. :P Bingeul bingeul and Man man ha ni was really cute and it caught my attention :))) Kevin, Eli and Dongho were ohmygosh! Yea. HAHAHA. 

TAHITI~

Then my energy dropped when it was there time. Sorry Tahiti fans! But hey i like there tonight dance step, i’m thinking about covering it. So yeah. Well they sang many songs too and I’m patiently waiting for EXO.

EXO~

Well after Tahiti and when they show the AVP of the History clip I literally squealed and jumped! EXO was the first group that I knew ever since their debut days so seeing them means a lot to me! WAAAH! Where to start? What about I’ll describe them all. MAMA was the first song…OH BOY! My feels! I don’t care about the people behind me and I jumped and screamed like there’s no tomorrow!!! GOSH! IT’S EXO!!!!! Mygoodness! WAAAAAAAAH~~~~~~

Kai was ohmygosh! Sleeveless! Oh those arms of yours! :”> So y! Waaaah! Can’t help it! When he did that body wave….waaaaaaaah!

Xiumin was cute :) and my friend jumped too. 

Sehun was handsome! When he drank that water…ohmygosh too y! :P HAHAHA

D.O. was also a bias wrecker! He was too cute when he was at the airport :) oohhh! those big eyes of yours :) and your voice :”“”>

Suho CUTE LEADER! Waaah! That eyeliner of yours and you look too cute wearing all white :D waaah~ your accent during hawak kamay!!!!!! 

Chanyeol he just ruined my bias list! Like ohmygosh! When I saw that picture of yours when you’re rehearsing (wearing the black wife beater) :”“”> you’re too handsome when you played the guitar I didn’t expect that! I laughed when you greet and said “Say ooooh” then we replied “oohhh” then you said “oh thank you thank you.” LOL

Tao hot~ he showed his shoulders too and men! he’s handsome too! Plus he’s also tall. Love his clothes, the pink jacket or whatever you call that and the violet wife beater :”“>

Kris YOU ALSO RUINED MY LIST! He’s too freakin’ tall! I mean I can see him easily! Gosh! I screamed when he showed his abs to us! WAAAAH *dies* it’s not that i don’t like him but he’s not a priority in my list but after DKFC aaaaah! Extra points when you beatboxed during hawak kamay

Chen you killed me with your filipino accent! I salute you for learning tagalog! Very nice cover of Hawak Kamay and I love your tagalog! You ruined my list too! And now I don’t regret buying a Chen fan (merch) you’re too cute and handsome too! Love your Open Arms perf too! I want your rose! Waaaah! You abused the rose with your kisses! WAAAH!

Baekhyun WAAAAH! I LOVE YOU BACON!!!!! Your tagalog! Your willingness to learn my language is too much!!! :”> you just killed me do you know that? Your eyesmile!!! WAAAH! *melts* how you transform from a fierce dancer to a cute and bubbly person. Waaaah! I love it! One of the best vocals! And your english!!!! The way you sang Open Arms :”>

Lay YIXING!!!!! Well I expect you to play the guitar but OHMYGOSH! You look really handsome.hot.cute in personal! I died when I saw you playing the guitar! I knew you’re very talented! I LOVE YOU ZHANG YIXING! Hope you read my letter to you! When he danced the intro of MAMA with Kai I want to jump on the stage and remove that jacket of yours! C’mon your wearing that? You have a wifebeater inside…a deep neckline i might say and you refuse to show it? I died when I saw your milky white skin!!! :”> That shoulder of yours! WAAAH! I love that hairstyle!!! WAAH! Oh Yixing I LOVE YOU!

Luhan BABY! I FINALLY SAW MY BABY! LIKE I FREAKIN’ SAW HIM THERE! BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS I AM BREATHING! HE’S THERE! IT’S NOT A GIF OR A PICTURE IT’S REALLY HIM! Like OMG! gidhfgihfiewhuwhtuwhffuweghuwehgue! Sorry! He’s hair…ooooh! too yellow! He looks like a corn. Best experience was when he was at the center and I can see him but it looks like the clothes were floating and there was a yellow hair on top….SWEAR that milky white skin of Luhan is TRUE!!!!! It’s really WHITE as in WHITE! I can’t help but follow him with my very small eyes :P I want to see him. I want to hug him! WAAAAH! I felt tears when I saw him, he’s there! :))))))) The way he sang OPEN ARMS is too good to be true! His accent:”“> OHMYGOSH! I didn’t know you could pull off that song, it was high but errrrr! I reached it and sang it smoothly. :) I remember when my friend and I wanted to scream the line “with bacon” after Luhan’s line in History which is “enjoy the mayo” LOL I screamed the loudest for you baby! That’s how much I love you! I don’t have any voice and my throat hurts but I still screamed your name! I LOVE YOU!!!!! <3 I’m gonna die if I hear you talking in tagalog! :P

Hawak Kamay was an epic performance although I can’t hear there voice because of, you know that epic sound system, but still I love your tagalog!Baekhyun wants to learn badly, c’mon! I’ll teach you for FREE! :P

I felt very excited when we all started chanting “SMTOWN! SMTOWN!” and EXO were joining us. :))) Talk to SooMan! We want SMTOWN! 

I love everything about EXO and I enjoyed the show EXO gave! Many fans are dying to be in our place last night since EXO would always perform 2-3 songs only but last night it was freakin’ 7 songs including Hawak Kamay! EXO also gave extreme effort learning tagalog since they always sig english, korean and mandarin songs…oh you love us too much! >:D< lemme hug and kiss you all! :**

SNSD~

The moment everyone was waiting for! Goosebumps all over my body when I heard Genie! I mean we waited for that! For hearing “Manila put it back on” although Fany said “Philippines put it back on” it’s okay, i mean it’s still my country and yes we waited toooooooo loooooong! I love how Fany acknowledge the GGph project which is putting up a banner saying “We thought you’d never come” Oh please SM let them have a solo concert here!

SEOHYUN looks like a doll! Ever since WGM she became my bias :) I love her innocence :) seeing her there with my favorite hairstyle is too much for me. I heard someone from my back spazzing over Hyun too and we instantly became friends! Hate the camera man for not focusing when it’s her turn, I mean she’s acting cute for the camera but that stupid camera man…err! Anyway I can see her abs! HAHAHA! It’s white :) she’s white :) HAHAHA! i was screaming “Yongseo” the whole time! Oh my fandom! :) I was preparing to shout that too when they arrived at the airport but they tricked us, they went to another exit T.T

GG look like dolls! REALLY! Not kidding :) They were OMG! :) I can’t believe it :) 

There comes a time when I just stopped spazzing and keep calmed and just stared at them…I realized it’s really them, everything I wish for Infinite, EXO and SNSD. It was really a dream come true and up to now everything seems surreal. WAAAAH! I want another one! Oh please comeback! :) Solo concerts of Infinite, SNSD and EXO! :)))

Totally worth it! :) I regret nothing! :) Jjang~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Credits to the rightful owners of the pictures ;)

 

Bonus :) WINK!  I died! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR9uQ9BXbf8